Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Vinod
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. VinodYour feedback matters!
I want to be fat. Bt my stomach is coming out n I m not getting fat tell me something what I will do.
I am 22 years old. I am feeling very week since 2 months. I also know what type of food I have to eat so that get back to my old situation?
Marma chikitsa-(an ancient healing therapy.)
- Marma chikitssa is the energy healing of ayurveda utilizing 107 points which is doorways into the body and consciousness.
- In marma chikitssa very light stimulation of points on body is done. Iy removes blockages from marma points giving physical and psychological relaxations and strength. Tjis is powerful process ans a therapy that works with sensitive energy points to open the energy channels in the body are called striya.
Why marma chikitsa great for you-
- Marma therapies are profound and work at many levels- physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Can create dramatic shift in the body.
- Relief from chronic or acute pains both locally and distally.
- Detoxification at all levels
- Significant improvement in the bodily functions specially neural and psychological.
- Balance body temperature and doshas.
- Release neuroscience chemicals such as serotonin, melatonin for improved cognitive functions and deeper sleep.
My weight is 85 kg as my height is 5feet6 inch and my age is 25. I want to reduce my fat, what can I do?
I'm 5" 7 .and my weight is 64 kg, doctor says it's an ideal weight but I feel my lower body is fat and it is affecting my confidence for the stage appearance. Plzz suggest me any supplements by which I can reduce around 5 kgs fast without diet and exercise cuz at this point I can't follow those.
I do not drnik or smoke. I do not eat non veg but than also I am not losing weight. I have written same last time also but I do not get proper answers .what should I do. I always walk 5 km daily. If stop of some days than weight begins to gain . Is any type of medicine for weight loss. Please tell.
I wish to know why the consumption of saturated fat(ghee) is considered life threatening and all diets put us on fat free foods while our traditional eating is simply opposite? will inclusion of fibrous(high on carbs!) foods only will save us from cholesterol and diabetes and weight gain? how can we avoid ailments and ageing? keeping fit means avoiding normal sumptuous homemade meals?
1. Bitter melon may help you lose weight.
Bitter melon is a very low-calorie food. One cup of bitter melon contains only 16 calories and contains 3 grams of dietary fiber. This low-calorie nutritionally-dense food is great for staying full and help one lose weight.
2. Bitter melon may help improve your digestive system's health.
Dietary fiber stimulates peristaltic motion and increases the secretion of stomach juices, which eases digestion, prevents conditions like constipation, and protects the body from more serious conditions like colorectal cancer.
3. Bitter melon can assist in antioxidant defense.
Bitter melon contains the essential mineral called manganese, which is important for several enzymes important in energy production and antioxidant defenses. Also, the vitamin C in bitter melon is a powerful natural water-soluble antioxidant that helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and eliminates cancer-causing free radicals in the body.
4. Bitter melon is great for keeping the hair and skin vibrant and strong.
Adequate vitamin C intake does not only improve the immune system but can also create and maintain collagen, an important protein found in hair and skin.
5. Bitter melon can also improve one’s nervous system.
Bitter melon also provides the brain the necessary amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Some vitamins, including vitamin B9, or folic acid, play an important role in the regulation of specific amino acids that the nervous system requires. Studies have shown that a deficient amount of dietary folate can increase the homocysteine levels, which can be a dangerous precursor to neurodegenerative diseases.
6. Bitter melon is helpful for pregnant women and their babies.
Bitter melon is a good source of Vitamin B-complex like folate. Folate has shown to help in neural tube formation and red blood cell formation in prenatal babies. A deficiency of folic acid in pregnant women can lead to the birth of underweight infants and may also result in neural tube defects in newborns.
7. Bitter melon can help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Bitter melon has a high potassium to sodium ratio. This helps the blood vessels relax and maintains a proper blood pressure. Individuals with hypertension may benefit from consuming bitter melon.