Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Swarna MurthyYour feedback matters!
I have started taking high calories food such as soybeans and proteins and I m suffering from digestive problems such as constipation and sometimes dehydration. What should I do? I have followed diet routine provided by a dietitian but I m suffering these problems.
Sir meri sehat nai bnn rahi .main boht ptlaa hu .sirf hddiiyaa he hddiiyaa hai shreer mein. Mass hai he nai .maine childhood mein boht masturbation kiya tha jiska mujko boht .pshtava hai .but maine ab masturbation chodd di hai .but mera nai bnn raha meri legs .boht ptliii hai that thayiis b ptliii hai .main 20 years ka hu and .mera weight sirf 42 kg hai plzz sir .kya main .patanjali k products use kr skta hu .for muscle gaining.
Sir/madam, I am the diabetic patient can I use lemon with, watermelon, cheese and patica bellam (like a sweet item).
हेल्लो डॉक्टर, मैं जयपुर से हूँ, मेरी प्रॉब्लम ये हैं की मुझे थकान बहुत जल्दी हो जाती हैं। सुस्ती रहती हैं बहुत, कोई उपाय बताए
My friend is fit enthusiast, he met with accident. His wrist bone does not get fractured but it is mis placed to other side. Doctor suggested him to take one month rest. So after that can he do gym as earlier? Or he can't do it again?
I have 2 sons 9 1/2 & 4 1/2 years is it ok if I gve them kerala banana everyday does it contains sugar as I am diabetic will it effect in future life pls advice.
I just heard about the 30-minute rule of homeopathy. I usually take my homeopathic medicine just before eating my food. Can it cause me any harm?
Eating healthy food item like fruits, green leafy vegetables, salad etc. We have always been hearing this from our elders about how a healthy body is key to a healthy mind. Trying to define health in a sentence is possible, but not justifiable because it is an umbrella term for a lot of aspects of our life. Being healthy is that state of our existence where we are happy, content and at the epitome of our fitness. Life is too short to fret over things that make us unhappy, so taking decisions that would make us content mentally and physically is the first step to attaining a healthy lifestyle. Now, one could easily start a debate here stating how eating unhealthy food or indulging in unhealthy habits also make people happy. Yes, they do, but that is a momentary gratification and with one single life, it is essential to think long-term.
This article will have certain tips that could help an individual fall right on track if he/she wants to jumpstart their healthy lifestyle.
- Eating healthy food items, should not feel or look like restriction. It should be a mentality, a lifestyle rather than being a meaningless difficult regimen.
- In order to avoid unhealthy snacking, it would be a good idea to keep those kinds of food away from the visual arena.
- It is not necessary to entirely cut off the love for sweets. It would be great to eat strategic sweets like dark chocolate to fulfil the cravings and not feel guilty about it.
- Carrying homemade lunch is a very good idea to keep oneself away from unhealthy restaurant food. The best part about this is that a lot of money is saved.
- Proper strategies can definitely get us going. For example, the veggies we eat do not necessarily need to be tasteless. In fact, adding some spices or sauces (made from vinaigrette and different seasonings) can not only make the food taste great, but also help bring out the innovations inside us.
- One great way we can keep ourselves motivated is by talking about the dietary plans and goals with a friend and discussing the major healthy lifestyle changes that have already been taken care of.
- Keeping a journal about the progress and also rewarding oneself on reaching small goals are amazing ways to keep going.
There are numerous tips for a healthy lifestyle, but one important advice is to avoid alcohol and also other addictive substances like nicotine (which means smoking cigarettes). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I was a very bright student till high school and now I'm in college. I can't score like I used to and I feel very depressed because of my failures. I can't make myself and others happy and don't fit anywhere. I feel weird about myself.
1. Study/read in short time intervals of 30 minutes followed by 10 minutes break where you can stretch, do rope skipping in that 10 minutes break
2. Make notes, take plenty of notes using short forms, symbols, digits etc.
3. Revise these notes periodically, preferably once every 3 days 4. Make mnemonics, use them frequently, revise frequently
5. Whenever your free, sitting idle, close your eyes & try to memorize what you have read or revised earlier in the day
6 do regular yoga & pranayama which increase your mental stability, improve neuroplasticity & thus give you better memory. Good luck!