Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Sushma JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from diabetes. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from diabetes, but my Sushma Jaiswal was able to handle it. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I had lost hope, but the diabetes treatment given by Sushma Jaiswal has helped me regain my confidence. The facilities available in the Beracah's Oasis Physiotherapy Clinic are very nice. In the very first sitting, Sushma Jaiswal clearly told us the problem and the what the diet will be in future. As someone I knew, consulted therSushma Jaiswal and they referred us. The interior of the Beracah's Oasis Physiotherapy Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. I owe hera big thanks for making me fine again.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my nausea. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Beracah's Oasis Physiotherapy Clinic. As someone I knew, consulted this Sushma Jaiswal and they referred us. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. By chance, I approached Sushma Jaiswal for second opinion and thank god, i did because, she treated me without any surgery and all. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Sushma Jaiswal and the nausea treatment I didn't lose hope.
Someone from the office, referred us doctor Sushma Jaiswal. I am so happy that I chose doctor Sushma Jaiswal for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Sushma Jaiswal with great ease handled my wife's serious case of body weakness with ease. the overall atmosphere in the Beracah's Oasis Physiotheapy Clinic is very soothing. the Beracah's Oasis Physiotheapy Clinic have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. she is very patient with all her patients. the body weakness was increasing day by day. My wife is so much benefitted with her body weakness treatment, that she is perfectly fine now.
The weight loss treatment for weight loss has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from weight loss. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. The best thing about Sushma Jaiswal is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines. I was diagnosed with weight loss. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I met Dr Sushma Jaiswal ( my name sake) by chance and was taken in by her youth, vivacity and positive attitude. I booked an appointment with her and consulted her for my sleeplessness. Her advice proved very beneficial to me. What I liked best about her was that she treats a problem in a holistic way. She not only prescribed me supplements but also asked me to make minor changes in my diet which would take care of my body in the long run. Thank you doc.
Ms Sushma gave me a nutrition course after my Chemo & Radiation therapy as I had cancer 2nd time within few years. This time I affected my tongue, as a result I don't get taste and can not eat everything. She suggested me the right kind of diet and combinations of supplements to fulfil my body's requirements. I am feeling much better and for more than 1 year I am in her supervision for my dietary and nutrition needs.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my skininess. The overall atmosphere in the Beracah's Clinic is very soothing. I took a gain weight treatment from her. It's been so long, I had lost all hope, but then I met Sushma Jaiswal and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Sushma Jaiswal has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail and gives suitable diet.
I was panicked, because i was not able to lose weight. The atmosphere in the Beracah's Clinic is always so positive and full of life. One of my cousin's referred me to Dr Sushma Jaiswal. I have consulted so many dieticians but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Sushma Jaiswal. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to her perfect advice.
The complete process of diet planning was so quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. I am so much benefitted with herdiet planning, that i am perfectly fine now. Due to my unhealthy diet my daily activities were suffering. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Beracah's Oasis Clinic. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I am really grateful as herdiet chart has helped me keep myself healthy. My boss referred me therdietician, Sushma Jaiswal. The overall atmosphere in the Beracah's Oasis Clinic in bangalore is very soothing. I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time.
Dt.Sushma Jaiswal is very talented and seasoned doctor. I am really grateful as her weight loss treatment has given me a ray of hope. With the help of her treatment for weight loss I am feeling so great. She did my weight loss counselling.
After taking diet/supplements suggested by Sushma, I lost 4-5kg weight in 2 months. Best result is, I am feeling more energetic now a days,which is helping me in following my routine. I am expecting better results in coming days.
Dt. Sushma Jaiswal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I had Knee pain . but now it is no more . Sushma madam asked me to eat some foods which i was not eating earlier . now i don't have pain
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sushma Jaiswal to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
Dt. Sushma Jaiswal provides answers that are very helpful. 6.900weight
Dt. Sushma Jaiswal provides answers that are caring. Non veg
Your diet is missing in multiple nutrients hence not able to protect itself from dis-eases. Your body does not get enough supply of nutrients and due to pollution (environmental, water, food, air quality, soil, chemicals used outside and inside home etc.) the nutrients are exhausted faster and the requirement increases multifolds.
The remedy is to eat as many fruits and veg in a day - fresh, juiced (but un-strained) or as mixed fruit bowl, mixed salad etc. all uncooked. Remember the antioxidants (protective nutrients – protect our body from diseases, valuable for preventing sicknesses, beneficial for protecting the body from further damage, if taken in sufficiency even reverse certain symptoms) are mostly present in foods which are in the natural form. So consume the foods the way nature produces for us.
Vitamins A, C, E & Omega are major antioxidants and should be taken in dietary and supplemental form along with Echinacea (herb) to boost the immunity, making you strong enough to fight the infections and diseases.
Therefore consume foods:
1. Rich in omega3 to counteract the inflammatory allergic response such as wall nuts, pecan nuts, flex seeds, chia seeds, mildly roasted or lightly cooked soya beans, canola oil, etc.
2. Rich in antioxidants such as all kinds of all kinds of berries strawberries, black berries, blue berries, bilberries, gooseberries, cranberries, raspberries, mulberries, etc.
3. Rich in Vitamin C and other nutrients - fruits such as oranges, apples, quince, pears, custard apple, kiwi, pineapple, papaya, pomegranate, sweet lime, lemon, grapefruit, passion fruit, mango, banana, apricot, lychees, rambutan, toddy fruit, plums, peach, avocado, amla, olives, cherries, watermelons, muskmelon, fig, guava, grapes etc.
4. Good food sources of other protective nutrients in different color vegetables like baby corn, beetroot, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, carrots, bell peppers / capsicum, cucumber, cabbage, kale, parsley, cauliflower, spinach, green onion, lettuce tomatoes, onions, radish, and more - eaten as raw - as salads....
5. Herbs such as ginger, turmeric, mint, coriander, celery etc
6. Uncooked sprouts of all the lentils. Some nutrients missing in the lentils or legumes are synthesized during the process of germination and available best in uncooked form especially for 4 from Vitamin B group, Vitamin C and many others
7. Warm decoctions such as green tea, herbal tea, tulsi tea, jeera tea, ajwain tea, methi tea, etc.
However, when you already got the health concern, your body requires more antioxidants then it would require on a regular basis. If your lungs and liver are affected then you should undergo a nutritional therapy for a certain period of time to get your health back.
Increase more fiber in the diet in the form of wholesome food - unprocessed cereals, legumes, sprouts, fruits and vegetables with skin etc. Your half of the dis-eases will be prevented and cured.
Tip: Fruits are vegetables should be soaked in warm salted water to remove as many chemicals - pesticides & preservatives, then washed with fresh water, dried and stored. Then you can cut and eat / cook without washing again.
Remember: Washing the vegetables after cutting results in many important nutrients loss.
Hello. I wanna gain my weight. According to my height it should be above 65 but I'm just 50. Can I know some tips or things that I should work out.
My 7 months old baby boy wants and ready to eat. But I don't know what should be his proper diet. Please help me sort this.
Hii I frnds I am 23 and height 5.7" and weight 85 so plzz tell me how could I lose weight in 3 months. Plzzz I am suffering from the excess waist fat .(love handles. Plzz help me to get over it and I am a south indian so plzz tell me required diets.
My mother is moving any where she can't walk because before some time she is suffering from brain elated problem and I have much small and long test MRI but no any result come .some doctor see and says very mine tube in pass of in mind operation is way. And some doctors says no need to operation and in between before four month she is serious from weakness and admitted a near hospital and there was admit a week and doctor says urine inspection it's reason kidney is effect so that reason she's week during treatment her weight very loss and and she can't move any but she's healthy and now she can sit and walk in sitting one to another place now I don't understand she is very well and herbage now 47 years Pls advice what I do that my mother to move.
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduces risk of stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.