Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Ritika
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. RitikaYour feedback matters!
My age is 18 year and my weight is 45 kg. And I want to gain more weight fastly and want to be a bodybuilder. please give advise?
Hello dr I want to lose my body weight at present my height is 5.9inch and body weight is 100kg. Pls give me some precaution and in ayurvedic which medicine i want to take pls help me out .
In my lecture, engineering students raised some question
1. Why young student makes arguments?
2. Ham bat karate samay ek dusare ko gali kyo dete hai?
3. I know what is wrong and what is right. Even though I tend to do what is consider as wrong. And I don't do what is right. Why sir.
4. I know the answer, when teacher is asking me a question. The moment I standup to give the answer, I can't remember the answer. Why?
5. Why we tend not to see video of engineering coaching, rather we prefer to see songs, movies and porn clips.
1. To satisfy our ego, though which works on reality principle, but it develops at the age of 3 onwards. So everyone has his own concept of reality as he grown, family environment, parents love, economic condition are very much impacting factors to shape our ego, so there is huge possibility to contradict and argue.
One more thing is that young students passes through formal operational stage where they have counterfactual thinking, and though logical but more idealistic, at this stage they learn reasoning. So arguement is natural./obvious.
2. Human attracts towards wrong earlier than right. Its universal tendency of human being. Because by nature human is easeful. And to do right we need conscious effort. So we search facile. Simultenously our id leads us to wrong if it is attractive.
3. There may be more than one cause of this:
- You know the answer but don't have confidence or surety of its correctness.
- Your teacher is an imperative person and you forget because of fear.
- Your teacher is a critic person, and you know even if you are 100% correct he will find any mistake. This might be the reason of forgetting.
- You don't have interest or you dislike subject/teacher/clg, so you know answer because you compelled to know due to various reasons and you just do the formalities but can not prepare your mind to take active participation.
4. Picture/movement/colour and importantly nature of the stimulus are favourable factors for capturing attention which are present in song, movies. While coaching video increases our cognitive load, whereas coaching videos requires voluntary attention which demands a conscious effort, however we prefer to see songs. Involuntary which aroused by instincts or sentiments.
I am 17 year old boy, My weight is 79 kgs which not at all match with my height measuring 5 foot 5 inches, I want to know the ways to boost my height and also want to know the measures OR exercise to reduce my weight. Moreover, I am doing gym from 7 months but is of no avail, Kindly satisfy me with my answer including some diet to be take for weight loss and height gain and which exercise to be undertaken.
Diabetes is basically a disorder of the metabolism causing excessive thirst and the production of large amounts of urine. To further elaborate one need to understand the role of insulin in the body. While eating, the body turns food into sugar or glucose. At that time pancreas is supposed to produce the right amount of insulin to move the glucose from our blood into our cells. In diabetics, the pancreas either produces little or no insulin, or the body cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. Due to this, glucose levels rise in the blood, floods into the urine and passes out of the body, making the body lose its main source of fuel. Diabetes is of many types, but the most common are Type 1 and Type 2.
How to treat Diabetes:
Controlling blood sugar level is the major goal of diabetes treatment, in order to prevent complications of the disease. Treatment may be in Allopathy or Homeopathy, conventional medicine often uses insulin itself in the treatment of diabetes. Since this is kind of replacement, so diabetes becomes a life-long disease. Homeopathy can be used effectively in the treatment. Let’s see how diabetes can be worked with Homeopathy.
Diabetes & Homeopathy
In homeopathy, the main focus is on functioning of the pancreas in efficient insulin production. There are specific medicines which are used effectively in the treatment of all the stages of the diseases.
Homeopathic treatment can help improve the general health of a person with diabetes:
- If a person with diabetes is in good health, his or her insulin requirements will be steady and the blood glucose well controlled at the same time.
- If the general health is poor, it can be very difficult to achieve good control.
Homeopaths resort to different approaches towards diabetes Management of Blood Sugar. First is when the blood sugar level is very high, the priority is to control it and there are homeopathic remedies that could reduce the sugar. The commonly used remedies are Uranium Nitricum, Phosphoric Acid etc. These are classical homeopathic remedies.
Depending on the level of the blood sugar and the requirement of the patient, doses are given with doctor’s consultation. It’s a holistic approach in medicine. This treats the patient taking into consideration the mental, emotional and physical peculiarities of the person who is affected with this state. In this, it is considered that the disease is a mere deviation in life force and hence all the efforts are to correct this disorder. The treatment will be to bring into balance the various systems involved in diabetes, for example, pancreas, hormones, and your immune system. Treatment will again be different if you have other ailments along with diabetes.
Homeopathy regards health as a state of balancing the equilibrium of the life force. Whatever treatment is taken it’s always advisable to be in regular touch with the doctor and keep sharing the health status with the doctor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!