Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. RamchandraYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year muze diabetes he Orr bp bhi he .me 2 time diabetes ka medicine leta hu abhi mera diabetes 89_ 170 he .leakin muze raat me sothe samai muze beche si hoti he Orr dil me dhad dhad hota use karan nind nahi ati Orr late 3 se 4 ke bich me nind lagti he .to kya karu me eske wahaja he bhot preshan hu me kya medicine loo Orr kya karu. please doctors reply me. Medician diabetes ka normal wala he. Brown and white wala he .ess problem se bhot preshan hu please doctor reply me bhot preshan hu Doctor ko pucha to doctor ne bola acciditi ke wajha se hota he. Me bp ka medicine bhi leta hu.
Hello sir mam I am a boy 21 yrs old Weight 103kg Height 5. 7" Kya aap muje bata sakte hain ki me apne weight loss krne ke liye kis diet ko follow kro and Please suggest me a Diet plan What I eat in breakfast, lunch, and dinner I really want to loss my weight with an healthy way
When I runs I get tired a lot In Comparison to other person. I have lack of stamina. What I do to increase my stamina. And how I became strong and healthy.
I want to loose my weight so give me some suggestions or tips how to reduce my weight I am waiting for your prompt reply.
I heard eating noodles is not good for health. Is that true? I would like to confirm it from you doctors.
I need to cut down the belly. I am 27 years old male 65 kg weight and 168 cm height . I guess these are correct thing for my fitness . But only thing i am having belly. It is very shame to me. Hence i have decided to cut down the belly . Kindly give me the instructions.?
I am 20years old I am slim I want to gain weight just because my weight is 47 I want to make perfect body How to gain weight?
I am 28 years old male weight 85 started exercising and want to reduce weight about 10 kg is there any medicine or diet plan which can act on my targets of loosing weight and also is there any method to clean arteries by medicine or any diet.
Since I was 13 I started doing masturbation and now my weight only 43 and now I m 19. And my this is also thin so please tell me how can I increase my weight.
I want to lose my tummy fat. I tried a lots ways but. Failed. Please tell me a proper diet or medicine to be taken in order to reduce my tummy fat. I am an average guy. But have a tummy. My waist is about 42. But because of my tummy it becomes 46. To 50. Please help me doctors, I am ready for any treatment.
What are the precautions to be taken during dehydration and high vomiting. What are the guidelines during such conditions.
In order to get healthy hair, it is necessary that the hair are nourished with enough amount of healthy nutrients. While there are a lot of good solutions that could be directly applied on the hair to get healthy and shining hair, food also plays a vital role in making the sure that the overall health of the hair is maintained.
Here is a list of 20 best and worst foods that can enable a person to maintain healthy hair:
- Salmon: Vitamin D and protein are the best ingredients for a healthy scalp and hair. The Omega-3 fatty acid found in salmon keeps the scalp hydrated and accounts for a healthy shining hair.
- Beef: Beef is a rich source of zinc, protein, iron, vitamin B and numerous other minerals. All these ingredients help in maintain a good and healthy hair.
- Prunes: Prunes may not helps with bowel movement, but are a great dietary source for improving hair texture. They also prevent hair discoloration, thinning and loss of hair.
- Green tea: Green contains polyphenols that help in keeping the scalp healthy. Daily intake of green tea can improve the overall health of the hair. Applying green tea on the scalp also helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Carrots: Due to their rich vitamin A content, carrots maintain as an even flow of sebum that keeps the scalp moisturised. A healthy scalp translates into healthy hair.
- Eggs: Egg contains vitamin B and biotin. These are vital components as far as the health of scalp is concerned. Biotin makes the hair shiny and improves the overall health of the hair.
- Leafy vegetables: Green vegetables such as lettuce, spinach and broccoli are some of the best sources of vitamin C and vitamin A. They help in sebum formation and moisturise the scalp.
- Brown rice: Brown rice has fibre, protein, and vitamin. Studies have shown that regular intake of this kind of rice can keep the scalp healthy.
- Oysters: Oysters are a good source of zinc that helps in the production of a hormone known as androgen. The latter can address hair problems such as dandruff and hair fall.
- Walnut: Walnuts have multiple health benefits. Due to their rich content of vitamin E, copper, biotin, and omega 3 fatty acid, they can quickly address the problem of hair loss and improve hair texture.
- Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese has low-fat content and is a great source of protein and calcium. It can improve dull hair in a short span of time.
- Green peas: Green peas contain iron, vitamin, zinc, copper, iron and such other important ingredients. They maintain the health of the scalp and the hair for a long term.
- Lentils: lentils can be consumed 2-3 times in a week for an even flow of oxygen in the scalp. The folic acid present in the lentils also ensures quick hair growth.
- Bell peppers: Bell peppers are a very good source of vitamin C. They ensure even flow of oxygen to the hair follicles ensuring hair growth and preventing hair damage.
Worst foods for healthy hair:
- Swordfish: Swordfish possesses a high level of mercury and is considered to be extremely harmful to the health of scalp resulting into hair loss and hair fall.
- Diet soda: Diet soda contains sweeteners that have aspartame as a component which is responsible for dull hair and loss of shine and texture of hair.
- Sugar: Sugar hinders the absorption of protein in the body. It is especially harmful to the hair follicle which needs protein for its general health. It should be avoided as much as one can in order to ensure healthy hair.
- Alcohol: Alcohol has multiple disadvantages. It dehydrates the scalp; hinder moisturising slows down the rate of zinc absorption in the body. It is one of the major causes for the loss of hair.
- Fast Food: Fast food contains processed fat and excessive fat. This can clog the hair follicles and results in hair loss.