Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. RamchandraYour feedback matters!
I am 49 yr and I do not drink milk and its product due to some unavoidable reasons. Kindly tell me the natural supplements of milk. So that I can face the deficiency of calcium.
Why I can not gain weight even eating more but I am growing faster at a good height od 6.2 at just 56 kg. I am 20 old.
I have weakness always. L have very less haemoglobin. Severe body pain always. What should I do to fine and healthy?
I want to gain my weight as well as mass did I do gym to gain weight I tried many nutritional powders but no change.
I am 20 years old, but I have only 50 kgs, I want to increase my weight, please give me some suggestion.
Why one should go for lapro hysteroscopy? And provide complete details about this. Any risk factor or any other option is there any medicine for cure. Cost of Lapro surgery.?
It prevents n treats the major leading health problem now in India
It relieves a headache, urinary stones, clears the toxins from our body.
Save more water from wastage and drink more water.
My father is having piles problem and it relapses again and again. Blood loss occurs while passing stool and also too much weakness. He has belly fat and also has high blood pressure problem but doesn't take any medicine. He is under lot of stress. please help, suggest some solution.
I am a overweight child. My age is13 and my weight 59 kg and height 5'3" I fear that I will a obese person. My height and weight is more than my age child. So what can I do? I thought I need a healthy weight loss challenge, but my parents aren't agree about dieting or less eating. Our homemade food is so oily and it has more calories; my parents tell to eat it. So I try to loss weight by exercise. I do 30 minutes exercise every day. It is good for me? What I do? I see my future in dark. Please give me some advice about exercises and food to loss weight. Or Losing weight it is unhealthy for me?
How important is diet for a person of 25 years old, who is working and also preparation for higher education? I work 12 hours a day in a manufacturing unit. Finding time to study regularly and maintain my diet is very hard altogether. Kindly enlighten me with some tips so as to be efficient with my studies which is my almost priority? Also please tell me how much to sleep regularly? Also about power naps.
Hi My wife is 46 years old ( 5'-0") and now her weight is 96 kgs. She has been suffering from obesity since last 5 years. We want proper and effective advises for reducing her weight.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.