Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Nutritionist Aaradhya
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Nutritionist AaradhyaYour feedback matters!
What should I include in my diet so that I can reduce weight and be strong and healthy. I am twenty one year old, weight is around 63 height 5.1 and I have sedentary lifestyle with 10-7 job. Also I have calcium deficiency due to which I get leg cramps very often.
I am a fatty boy so want to lose my fat. So please tell me how can I lose my fat. Is it there any kind of exercise for reducing fat?
Dear Doctor, Is goat meat (Mutton) is good for consumption from the point of view of heart related issues. Further fried egg in the breakfast. I do not have heart problem and diabetes as on date. I am 61 years plus 5 months old. Please advise. Thanking you. Regards
I want to gain weight I tried all the products. I eat all day long and I do not do any type of exercise then also im not gaining any weight. I pee a lot, so is there any chances that I a have some kind of disease, and what this symptoms indicates.
Hi, my friend is 27 years old and trying to lose weight her target is to lose 12 - 16 Kilograms where actual weight is 66 KG. Her muscle weight is 40 KG, she wanted to know how much time will it take to lose the target weight and is it safe to take Sugarfree as a substitute of sugar in black tea and double toned milk? And I request you to please provide a diet plan for her. Thank you.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is often used to kick start a slow stomach. Though acidic in nature, it also has an alkalizing effect that helps settle indigestion.
Add one tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a cup of water.Mix in one teaspoon of raw honey.Drink this solution two to three times a day for quick relief.
2. Fennel Seeds
Fennel seeds can be really helpful for indigestion caused by very spicy or fatty food. Fennel seeds contain volatile oils that can help reduce nausea and control flatulence.
Dry roast, grind, and sieve fennel seeds. Take half a teaspoon of this powder along with water. Follow this remedy twice daily.Alternatively, you can drink fennel tea, made by steeping two teaspoons of crushed fennel seeds in a cup of hot water.Another option is to simply chew a spoonful of fennel seeds for symptom relief.
Ginger stimulates digestive juices and the flow of enzymes that help you digest your food. This makes ginger an effective remedy for indigestion, especially when it is caused by overeating.
In fact, as a preventive measure, you can sprinkle salt on some fresh ginger slices and chew it thoroughly after eating a heavy meal.
Take two teaspoons of ginger juice, one teaspoon of lemon juice, and a pinch of table salt and black salt. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and consume it with or without water, whatever suits you.Another option is to add two teaspoons of ginger juice and one teaspoon of honey to a cup of warm water and drink it.You can also drink homemade ginger tea to get relief from bloating, cramps, gas and stomach aches. To make ginger tea, boil one teaspoon of grated ginger in a cup of water for 5 to 10 minutes.Adding ginger as a spice in your recipes can also help if you are suffering from indigestion.
4. Baking Soda
Indigestion often happens due to high levels of stomach acids. Baking soda is one of the most simple and effective treatments for this problem because it acts like an antacid.
Stir one-half teaspoon of baking soda into half a glass of water. Drink this solution to neutralize the acid in your stomach and give your relief from bloating.
5. Carom Seeds
Carom seeds, also known as Bishop’s weed or ajwain, have digestive and carminative properties that help treat indigestion, flatulence and diarrhea.
Grind together some carom seeds and dried ginger into a fine powder. Add one teaspoon of this powder and a little black pepper to a cup of warm water and drink it. Do this once or twice a day.Simply eating one-half teaspoon of carom seeds can also provide relief from indigestion.
6. Herbal Tea
Drinking herbal tea after eating a heavy meal can greatly reduce indigestion. Dip your favorite herbal tea bag into a hot cup of water and cover it for five minutes. Drink it while it is still warm.
Peppermint tea and chamomile tea, in particular, help calm your stomach and relieve digestive problems.
I am 23 year old female. I have problem with my breast, my breast is very tiny and I am not thin or slim girl, please suggest what I can do to enlarge my breast size, I do not want to do any type of surgery, so please suggest my exercise what I can do at home and food or fruit which helps me. I can not visit doctor because of my family so please suggest me here only. If possible.
Yoga is a great way to get rid of diseases and health conditions from heart problems to back pain, sciatica and depression. There exists a body of research suggesting that yoga is the best healing therapy for improving spine alignment and joint health. But on the flip side, research also suggests that yoga can’t cure cancers though it can help one deal with chemotherapy.
But you can certainly try yoga for these diseases and conditions
- Digestive disorders: There are a number of asanas and pranayamas like the child pose or bala asana and kapalbhati pranayama, which can alleviate indigestion, gas and flatulence. These also help in bowel movement. The Boat pose which is done by stretching your legs and arms straight out parallel in front of you and then raising legs so toes are above eye level is very good for stomach disorders and so is the downward dog pose.
- Back pain: More than 50 percent adults will face back pain due to a number of reasons in their lifetime. Simple stretching or yoga stretches can both help in the prevention of back pain. Tadasana is very good for aligning the vertebral column and getting rid of back pain. Surya namaskar stretches are very helpful too. You can also try Jatara Parivartanasana, Upavista Konasana or forward bends, Paschimottanasana or seated forward bend and Bhujangasana or cobra pose for back pain.
- Heart disease: Bhujangasana or cobra pose stretches the chest, massaging organs inside, including heart, and allowing more blood flow to it, thus stimulating and strengthening heart muscle. Kapalbhati pranayama is also very good for the heart since it increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood. Yoga is proven to be an excellent heart risk improvement practice according to current research too.
- Depression: Anulom vilom pranayama is extremely effective in tackling anxiety and depression. It slows down breathing and is effective against hypertension too when done regularly over a long time. The deep breathing done while doing this pranayama helps slow heart rate and allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen.
- Diabetes: Surya namaskar or the twelve sun salutation poses help control diabetes as it promotes the production of insulin. The corpse pose is good too.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are common problems that can be handled using yoga. Poses like Sirsasana that increase the flow of oxygen to the brain can alleviate migraines easily.
- Thyroid disorders: Yoga asanas like shoulder stand, inverted pose, plough pose and the fish pose all help in making the thyroid gland work optimally again. The cobra pose and Ujjayi pranayama also work wonders by re-balancing metabolism and working on the throat reflex pathways to cure thyroid imbalance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!