Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Nutritionist AaradhyaYour feedback matters!
I get good sleep at night but I feel tired most of the day and can't concentrate on studies and other things. I don't have any medical conditions I'm 19 years old. What is the reason for my issue. Please suggest me a remedy.
I am 18 years old. How can I reduce my weight as quickly as possible will green tea with lime and honey help me?
I am 21 old girl facing from over weight I want to look slim my height is 164 cm my current weight is 76 kg my long term goal is 58 kg and my short term goal is 65 kg I have irregular period (3 months 1ce) I'm taking tablet namely MEPRATE 10 mg 5 days /month .I also suffered from stress depression for past 2 years I took tab in allopathy CENSPRAM 10 MG valprol300 MG and past 6 months I took tab MANOMITRAM I works for me and now I perfectly cured I stopped al tablets now my weight is my very big problem I can't go out with problem I need correct diet in very confused to follow diet what actually suits me my preference is (keto diet, low carb diet) please give me suggestion which will work for to reduce 10 kg per month and with exercise cardio or stretches which will be safe I walk indoors I don't like to go out.
Hi I am 54 yrs old. Got bypass 2 years back and lost 9 kgs. From then same weight what ever I eat. But body is shrinking and feeling weak. Even pet scan is normal. What could be the reason?
I am a non vegetarian. My age is 20 and my weight is just 50 kg. I want to gain my weight 50 kg to 60 kg and my appetite also very very low. How I do that. please help me.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.