Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Nutritionist AaradhyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fatigue problem. I always feel tired and less energetic. please give some important advice so that I can fix my problem.
Eating the right amount of food to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight Eating a wide variety of foods in the right proportions – this is what balanced means The range of foods in your diet should include: Plenty of fruit and vegetables Plenty of bread, rice, potatoes, pasta and other starchy foods – choosing wholegrain varieties where possible.
Hi my weight is 90kgs and my height is 5'10" I have started jogging & exercises in the morning and I could able to reduce 5kg in 2 months. I have problem don't either it's a small or big one. Periodically I feel hungry but even after filling my stomach I get emotional hungry so I consume more food. Can you please suggest how to control my emotional hungry.
How can we cure the patient from diabetes and what happened to the patient when he get suffered by diabetes and high blood pressure together and how can we cure them by using daily domestic treatments?
I was quite fit in the year 2013. My weight was 65. But my height wasn't that much. So I took a height supplement which made me gain tremendous weight and added only a few inches. I am now 19 years old and am 85Kgs and 5ft5' tall. I need to lose weight as quick as possible. Any suggestions?
Hi. I am very upset regarding my weight. I want to loose my weight. Pls let me know or give me the guidance.
What kind of diet I should follow to make myself fit? Which type of fruits should I prefer to eat for healthier body?
Hi. I am 6ft 2 inches tall and my current weight is 55kgs. I am unable to gain mass. What should I do to gain mass?
I am 23 years old ,5 ft 4 inches in height and I weigh 82 KGS .I have pcos I am unable to lose weight no matter how hard I exercise or diet Any suggestions?
I have a desk job and in the last 1 year my weight has gone up from 65 to 80 kgs. I want to loose weight. Please help.
Dear sir/ma'am I am 24 years old my weight 47 kg and hight 170cm, I want gain my weight please suggest me,
Which is the best way for weight loss? I will take only fruits and oats meals for breakfast instead of morning food. Can you tell the best suggestion?
Respected Doctor, My wife gave birth a female child on Sep. 23.2015. It is a normal delivery. Now almost 4 months have been over. At birth time to reduce the stomach she bandaged by using cloth around her stomach for a 2 months. At that time the stomach is reduced but now the stomach size is being increased where is the wrong? Is there any excersize to do to decrease the stomach or else any other way? Please suggest me.
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue lining the womb, grows outside the urethral lining. This can cause severe pelvic pain and a host of other complications, if it is not treated on time.
Here is everything you need to know about this ailment.
Owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
Stages: There are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- Minimal Stages: In this stage, usually there will be small wounds and lesions as well as shallow implants on the ovaries. Inflammation in the pelvic cavity can also be felt in this stage.
- Mild Stage: In this stage, there will also be light lesions and shallow implants which will spread over the ovaries as well as the pelvic lining.
- Moderate Stage: In this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- Severe Stage: As the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
- Eliminate nonorganic dairy products, beef, and chicken – because organic foods contain no added growth hormones. Increase nutrient-rich foods, especially cruciferous vegetables (broccoli cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, and bok choy), soy, cold-water fish (small fish when possible) and fiber.
- Limit alcohol intake. Remember to eat protein at each meal and at each snack to keep the hormones more stable.
- Maintain healthy levels of body fat to limit endogenous estrogen production.
- Supplement with vitamins and minerals (especially calcium and magnesium) to make up for what is lacking in your daily food intake – pharmaceutical grade is the best.
- Supplement with omega–3 essential fatty acids as a natural anti-inflammatory.
There are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like Danazol, Medroxyprogesterone,
Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases. A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment