Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have body pain always and I feel always weakness in body and always feel sleepy I want to get rid out of this.
I am very weak. I have no idea how cam I increase my weight. Tell me which type of food I should eat.
I am gaining weight largely in the abdomen region, how can I get rid of it, can you suggest me some diet for weight loss quickly.
Dear Sir, I am 58 yrs old,height is six feet. My weight is 90 kgs.I want to loose weight but it is not happening.I have reduced the rice & taking 2/3 chapatis per meal. I want to walk fast but there is pain in knees which is preventing me from walking fast. Please suggest what to do?
Hi, I am a 26 year old IT professional.My weight is 65 Kg and height 5'5. I want to loose 10 Kgs.Last month I tried and lost 5 Kg but again I had put on the weight inspite of diet.My diet include warm water with lemon in early morning , 2 rotis in mid morning , 3 buscuits at 11.30,2rotis at lunch, 3 to 4 buscuits and chai at 4, and 2 rotis and chai for dinner at 7.30. In between whole day I have warm water. In morning I do kapal bharti for 2 mins and 10 minutes tummy exercise.I need to reduce tummy and breast fat. Please advice
Me gym workout kar raha hu , pls muze jaldi fat loss ke liye or slim and muscular body banane ke liye advice dijiye.
Hi, I am suffering from diabetic. What can I do to for normal sugar range? last 18 years my sugar level is between 200 to 300.
I am 19 years old and my height is 5 feet 9 inches and weight 56 kg . Am I underweight? How should I gain weight and look good?
Sir I have some problem on weight. What should I do to decrease my weight. Please give me some advice to reduce my weight. What should I eat in my dite. So help me to reduce my weight.
Hello I am namit 37 years male and weight 135 kg my hight is 5'7' give me a perfect diet plan. How can I reduce my weight.
I am a. Skinny guy I jus wanna get bulk in one month I jus want to know what is the diet plan so please tel me.
I am trying a lot to loss my weight. But I am not able to get any results. Kindly provide some help.
Hello. My father is 50 years old he is suffering from diabetics he is having 427 so what food we give and how can we control.
Eating healthy and maintaining a happy number on the weighing scale is stuff that dreams are made of - or so you thought! It is never too late to get on to the weight loss bandwagon in case you have a few extra pounds that you are not too proud of. But the concern is how to get rid of the pesky extra kilos in a smooth sailing and effortless manner?
Well, that's easy - take these diet ideas and lose weight effortlessly even as you eat healthy!
- Shop Right: Get nutrition right by first of all shopping right. When you fill your kitchen and pantry with healthy food, remember that good food choices will automatically follow you. So, ditch the packaged food and go for fresh ingredients that can help you cook up a storm even as you get aromatic and rich homemade flavours, right on your table. And remember there is nothing better than the satisfaction of a home cooked meal at the end of the day. Throw in some organic grains, put out the brown bread, and get yourself some fresh tasting ingredients to make a pasta sauce from scratch or prepare a salad dressing in a matter of minutes.
- Smaller Crockery: Are you guilty of overeating? The real culprit might just be your crockery - or rather, its size. Try taking on smaller portions with smaller bowls and plates. This will ensure that you take smaller heapfuls by default, and before you know it, your stomach will be full!
- Smaller Meals, Bigger Effect: You may have heard this being said many times, but it is true. The trick is to pace your metabolism and throw small quantities at it, so that it is easier to break the food down faster. Take at least five to six meals in a day and watch how soon your tummy starts to shape up and lose its flab.
- Mental Hunger: Hungry for a snack and ravenously so? Well, it may be time to tackle that pesky mental hunger. Begin by taking a few glasses of water and then give yourself a few nuts like almonds as well as some raisins. Keep these kinds of snacks handy so that you can pass your time when you are bored or even anxious, without overeating and putting on excessive kilos.
- Vegetables and Fruit: A good dose of fibre can help in tightening your contours because these digestive fibres are well known for flushing toxins out of your system and breaking down the food really fast!
So get on the effective diet bandwagon and banish those fad diets from your menu, today! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.