Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Ruchi MandotYour feedback matters!
Depression combined with obesity high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels may significantly increase the risk of developing Diabetes finds a new study.
The findings show that people who suffer from depression and metabolic risk factors such as obesity high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels are more than six times more likely to develop diabetes.
Hii, I am a married women and mother I have 3 years old daughter, I am 29 years, post pregnancy I gain to much fat allover my body. M also working so I do not have time for exercise and dieting hoti nahi mujhse, main morning mei 1 cup tea and 1 peace of bread leti hu, lunch mei sabji and 3 rotis, evening mei sirf tea dinner mein sabji and 3 rotis. Kabhi kabhi rice. Meri job sara din front desk per baithne ki hai isliye khana khaya or bath gaye toh mera weight badhta ja raha h abhi mera current weight 69 kgs h. Koi simple or sasta solution bataye, but koi medicine nahi lena cahti main. please reply in hindi.
I'm worried about my heavy weight and broad personality please send me the good diet plan for losing weight.
I can feel less energy in my arms. I am not able to give more force through my arms in any sport. What can be the reason?
My weight has increased suddenly and I go through mood swings to. I think it's because of menopause .What should I do in order to maintain my weight.
I have to start my gym from next week, What should I have in my diet? Should I have proteins in form of powder for increasing my stamina?
Cranberries are the most useful fruit for you, if you suffer from repeated UTIs, stomach ulcers and GI distress, have a problem with your heart or liver, have been diagnosed with cancer, have gum disease or bad skin. The list can go on and on to prove cranberries are indeed nature’s wonder fruits.
Let’s see what these berries contain. A cup of cranberries contains the following:
- Calories - 46
- Manganese - 18 %
- Vitamin C - 18 %
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Glycemic index – Low
Cranberries have thousands of benefits for our health. It’s not just we who are saying this, but it is a scientific fact.
What makes cranberries so awesome?
- Fights UTI: Cranberries are strongly acidic and they contain a chemical compound that gives them their bacteria fighting punch. This compound is called proanthocyanidins (PACs). It helps prevent UTIs as the special structure of PACs acts as a barrier to bacteria, which latch on the walls of your urinary bladder, causing UTIs.
- Prevents stomach cancer: The PAC prevents bacteria, which cause stomach cancer called helicobacter pylori to latch on to the walls of your stomach and large intestine.
- Protects your heart: Cranberries contain Anthocyanin. This phytonutrient gives cranberries their amazing red colour and is linked to their unique antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which protect your cardio-vascular system and liver. To reap the complete benefits of all five cranberry phytonutrients, it’s best to consume the whole berry rather than have it in the form of an extract or juice.
- Contains anti-cancer properties: Cranberries possess solid cancer-preventive benefits. They can prevent cancers of the breast, colon, lung, and prostate. None of the cancer-related benefits of cranberries should be surprising, since cranberry is loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients like anthocyanins which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. Antioxidants are essential for improving health by helping combat the free radicals that can damage cellular structures as well as DNA, thereby preventing cancers.
- Oral health: Apart from boosting immunity, making our skin lush and youthful, cranberries can also prevent periodontal disease.
- Good for diabetic: Since, cranberries are a low GI fruit, diabetics can have them too and benefit from their health benefits.
- Good for your heart: The fruit has also been proven to lower LDL and raise HDL or good cholesterol, as well as help in recovery from stroke.
- Promotes weight loss: The fruit is loaded with fibre, which keeps you full for a longer time and aids in weight loss. Because of high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory content, cranberries help improve memory.
This food is no less than a superfood, sent straight from heaven for our well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Sir my height 163 and height 75kgs I was in overweight what should I do please help me and I do not eat food more yet still I was overweighted why and my chest is increasing more day by day as a breast why wt the reason help me is there any tablets to my treatment suggest any tablets please replay me I kindly waiting for your answers.
I am 25 years old women and had one baby where am still breastfeeding am seeing so wean day by day went off down to weight from 65 to 45 within two months. What should I do?
I want to loose my fat .I have also joined gym but I cannot do workout regularly still my tummy looking like just got big.
If male reproductive capacity is affected due to any malfunction, it is known as impotency. It may include inability to perform sexual actions as well as inability or disorder to produce children. The condition may accompany mental or physical conditions, preventing from successfully performing sexual intercourse. Female impotency is called frigidity.
What Causes Male Impotency: Erectile dysfunction is one of the major impotency types. This dysfunction can be temporary or even permanent. It is important that erection has to be for ample time for successful penetration into the vagina so that sperms are injected into the uterus. Failure to do so leads to unsuccessful intercourse.
Natural Cure for Impotence: There are several ayurvedic treatments to fix erectile dysfunction. The major causes of erectile dysfunction include malfunctioning of the glands, tight foreskin or disordered limbs, use of drugs and sexual infections.
- One of the important ayurvedic medicines to cure it is 'Vajikarana Aushadhis'.
- People suffering from such dysfunction should have more intake of high-protein diets.
- Other ayurvedic medicines that are recommended are mainly to strengthen muscles, veins as well as nerves so that proper erection is regained.
Low Sperm Count: This may lead to impotency in men. Correct number of sperms is vital to bear a child, though it's just one sperm that is required for conceiving. Ideally, each per ml of semen contains over 20 million sperms. Oligospermia is a term coined for low sperm count, which refers to quality as well as quantity of sperm.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Low Sperm Count: Mucuna Pruriens, Indian ginseng and Tribulus Terrestris help in increasing the quantity of the semen ejaculation.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Sexual Aversion: If there is a lack of interest in engaging oneself in sexual activity, it's known as sexual aversion leading to impotency. This may relate to either physical conditions or mental state. In case of physical disorders, herbal medicines work. In case of mental aversion, meditation may help.
Ejaculation Disorders: Ayurvedic Treatment: Ejaculation disorder is a major reason for impotency in men. It has been divided into three types:
- Premature ejaculation: Discharge of semen immediately after penetration
- Inhibited ejaculation: Slow occurring ejaculation
- Retrograde ejaculation: Semen is discharged into the bladder itself instead of ejaculation through the urethra
Ayurvedic medicine suggested for this is consuming Indian ginseng powder with a glass of milk everyday, nutmeg also helps. Yoga and meditation are required to balance the mind as well as the body. A mixture of ginseng, milk and goat milk also helps.
Thousands of people suffer from impotence, which they often do not disclose. These tips would help to cure their problem.