Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Lakshmi SureshYour feedback matters!
My father in law is 70 years old and his stomach became big so we want to reduce the weight what is the procedure, duration and expenditure.
My height is 5'4" now. How can I grow more in less less time. Also will I need to loose my weight. Please give me home remedies for this.
She is a diabetic patient. Now she is losing hair quickly. She has a problem of cold. If she eats a slice of cucumber, then we were worried about her cold. Today a stone is getting in her throat. And it is hurting. Is this the symptoms of thyroid? Can you help me with this?
hello am a male adult of 23 years age and my height is 182 cms. My weight is 108kgs. I want to reduce that by 20 kgs. So can you please guide me with a good diet plan and necessary steps to do.
Sir, I would like to control my obesity which I find is growing up with every passing day. I usually maintain a diet nd avoid junk foods, nd do exercises regularly still no result, nd I don't have thyroid. What should I do? Any medicines available to cut down fat?
Tofu is produced using soybean drain and appears to be like paneer. Though paneer can be effectively be made at home by souring milk, planning of tofu is not as basic. The complicated procedure of making tofu makes it rich in certain nutrients and protein and successfully helps in warding off illnesses like cancer. Here is how paneer and tofu are different:
- Protein content: Paneer is an astonishing source of protein for vegetarians. 100 grams of paneer contains 18 grams of protein, which makes it an astounding source of protein for vegans. It is also perfect for individuals on a weight loss diet or those who want to develop muscles. Tofu then again has just seven grams of protein as it is produced using soy drain.
- Fat substance: Although paneer is referred to be a weight reduction agent and it also keeps you full for quite a while, the fat per 100 grams of paneer is 20 grams, which rate higher than tofu as it just contains 2.5 grams of fat for each 100 grams. Tofu makes a great alternative for paneer for someone who is on a weight reduction spree, without compromising on the taste.
- Calories: Paneer is high on calories when compared with tofu. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 265 calories, while tofu just has 62 calories. This again shows its potential as a perfect weight reduction food.
- Calcium content: Tofu is additionally known to be a rich source of calcium. However, it neglects to beat paneer in this specific situation. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 200 grams of calcium, while tofu contains 130 milligrams of calcium, thereby making paneer more valuable to gain solid bones and teeth.
- Press content: Tofu is rich in iron, while paneer has less iron. Iron is basic to keep up the blood hemoglobin levels and tofu can be incorporated into the eating routine by somebody who experiences paleness.
Which is more beneficial?
With regards to the healthful data of both tofu and paneer, it appears that paneer can be substituted with tofu for somebody on a weight reduction routine. Maintaining distance from paneer totally would not be possible due to its other medical advantages like high protein and calcium content. Utilization of paneer with some restraint is better over totally disregarding it. Diabetics could change to tofu from paneer because of the starch content, although consulting a specialist before doing this is important. After comparing tofu and paneer, it is evident that those who do not look forward to losing weight and want to live a vegan life can go ahead and opt for tofu. However, paneer is a much healthier choice.
I wnt to gain wght. please help me . I had no time. Fr gyming all that. I'm stdnt. Need some tips to gain wght and without any physcl wrk n wrkot.
I am diabetic type 2 male person aged 73 years. I am on oral medication. My everyday dose is as follows. Morning empty stomach 1 tablet Glyclazide 80mg plus i tablet 500 mg merformine. Evening before dinner 2 tablet 80 mg Glyclazide plus 1 tablet 500 mg Metformin. With this my sugar remains under control. Last testing done 2 months back indicate HbA1c as 7.1 and fasting sugar level 112 and post meals as 143. I have one more problem the waistline is constantly going up. It measures 40 inches on date. My height is 5feet 5.5 inches and weight 77 Kgs. I have no extra flesh except at belly. My BP level is also well under control. Earlier my HbA1c was 6.9. I donot know why the belly fat is going up with my best care. Some people tell me it is because of Metformin which I am taking. Please advise what care i should take to reduce the belly fat. Further what care I can take to reduce my HbA1c reading. My creatine level of kidney is also at 1.3 the last limit.
My mood swings too fast At same time m depressed and at the next time I am happy and vice versa. what should i do ?
Hi iam 24 years old, iam weak in taking own decisions and also how to improve brain functionality faster,
Cardiovascular risk reduction Programme.
Do Power Yoga.
you can avoid medication.
Diet is drug/Water is medicine.
Maintain Mental Health by Cleaning your thought.