Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. KumudaYour feedback matters!
Suggest me a good powder or capsule for muscle builder or personality builder ? With no side effects.
Meri maasi ki age approx 40 years h.n unke 2 childrens h ,they both r boy. 1 boy 8-9 years ka h, n dusra 5-6 saal ka. Unhone Dr. Se check up kraya to Dr. Ne severe osteoporosis likha h.n LSCS Surgery v likha h.bt mujhe in dono ka connection smjh nhi aa rha. N LSCS qa h ,q likha gya h inke case me. Ye pregnant v nhi h.n na hi 3rd child k liye try kr rhi h.kindly explain me in easy words.
I am 43 year old woman and suffering from diabetes. I am taking one tablet each of volibos 0.3m and tripride 2 forte in morning and same in the evening. Yet, my fasting sugar level is between 180 and 200 and pp between 240 and 280. I usually avoid sweets and sweet drinks. Please suggest me better/effective treatment and preventive measures.
I want to gain, I want to become attractive and improve my personality. So what should I do? Please suggest me.
Hi I am Pooja Jamwal 26 year old. I want to reduce my weight after pregnancy. My height is 5.2 inch nd weight 70 kg. I am nursing mom can I take any weight loss medicine. My baby is now 8 months old.
I am studying from past 2 days continuously, now I am not to sleep and feeling tired. What should I do?
I have a problem that my mind get very tiredness, I don't know whether it is my physical activity or mental health problems. Can you clear it ?
Hi I have low level of vitamin D3, it is 10.8 which suppliment is best for me, I am taking colecalciferol granules once a week one sachet but it is not helping me.Please suggest the best
I am 57 year diabetic type ii, having 500 mg of glycipage sr and 2.5 mg in the morning and 500 mg glycipage and ecosprin av 75mg, please let me know I am having these medicine for 5 years. Do I need to change these after some time.
I hit gym at 7pm and have one hour and thirty minutes workout daily which includes cardio, abdomen exercise and weight lifting.. My pertinent question is what should I take in dinner /post work out?
Hello. I (22 m) drink a little, don’t smoke and don’t take any kind of drugs. But in last saraswati puja vasan I just took one glass of being because of my friends pressure. That was the start that night I felt the effect of that and I was fully out of mind. On the next day I felt vomiting and dizziness so I go to college health centre and they prescribe (metrogyl 400, zinetac. After taking 5-6 tabs the prob was serious and I had to go to home to see doc but nothing major happened. I AM TOTALLY devastated. I came back and see the clg doc then he told me thet the reaction of being and metrogyl causes this. I am suggested to take rabee-D for 7 days. The problem reduced but still causing problems like little (sleeplessness, dizziness, vomit, body inner shaking, heartbeat and pulse in head. What is the matter with this. Kindly help me. I really want to know. your advice is highly appreciated.
Hi doctor, I am 30 years old and have diabetic and hypertension recently detected. But now everything is under control. Pls guide me which alcohol drink will be helpful for me? And what is the maximum quantity I can intake per day? Also kindly clarify the intake interval, I.e whether I can intake in daily basis? Pls do the needful.
My figure structure is nt good. Bt its my wish frm my childhood days to get a manly figure structure. M also nt saying that I hav an womanly figure structure nd also nt asking about a build-up structure. In generally I follow many guys in the roadside those r nt having a gymbuilt structure bt still hav a attractive physic. Their broad shoulder firm wrist. How I can achieve those things without going to a gym or with the help of medicine nd hormone consumption. And medicinal process r effective or nt nd wat about the costing?
I am 28 year old male I have problem my body is very thin so I want grow my body so you suggest what to do I am.
I am eating food properly a day.In morning 1 apple and 1 glass milk, and afternoon lunch and evening tea and some wafers and at night my dinner but I body is not going fats and I want a strong body. I want to take natural food only. I believe that supplements are not good so I am not taking them. I am slim and this slim body I doesn't like. Please give me a proper diet chart so that I can have a good body shape with proper fats.
Hi, As i am working now from past 10 months. I am getting tummy. As sit continuously for nine hours. I want to know the symptoms and treatment for dengue and viral fever. I want to know some precautions to avoid these diseases.
A stressful life increases the cortisol content in our body, which in turn is responsible for increasing our craving for food. Often these cravings are more inclined towards sweets. An increased sweet consumption worsens our mood and is responsible for an array of complications such as obesity, diabetes etc. On top of this, the cortisol releases an enzyme called cortisone, which further increases the cortisol content in the body. In order to avoid this complication which results from a stressful life, here is a diet that will keep you in good state:
- Asparagus: Asparagus has is an ideal low-calorie option. Its high folate content helps to keep the body cool and composed. Asparagus can be consumed with salads or in the form of crisp and broiled snacks. Regular intake of this will go a long way in keeping you healthy under stressful situations.
- Avocados: One single serving of avocado can do good to your body. This creamy fruit has enough glutathione to block intestinal absorption of many kinds of fat. Avocados are also rich in folate, vitamin B, vitamin E, lutein and beta carotene. However, owing to its fat content, too much intake of this fruit doesn’t prove to be very beneficial for the body. This can be consumed as a whole or along with sandwiches and burgers.
- Berries: All kinds of berries are extremely rich in vitamin C, which is known to be a very effective combat for stress. Blueberries are one of the best antioxidants that occur naturally. Apart from this, berries also have the unique ability to reduce cortisol in the body. 3-4 berries can be included in the diet to experience immediate results.
- Cashews: There are a lot of misconceptions about cashews contributing to fat. While they possess fat, they are a great source of protein as well. Cashew is a rich source of zinc that is responsible for combatting stress, depression and anxiety. 2-3 pieces of cashews can be consumed on a daily basis.
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea has a soothing effect on the body. A study conducted by the University of Pennsylvania showed that Chamomile tea greatly helps in fighting stress and has a calming effect on the body. A separate study by the University of Maryland Medical Center showed that Chamomile Tea helps in getting sleep.
- Garlic: Garlic is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes the free radicals in the body. Allicin is a critical compound found in garlic, which helps to fight against common cold, heart diseases and even cancer. Garlic also fights against stress and maintains calm. This can be consumed with your meals on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.