Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Fatema NulwalaYour feedback matters!
My belly fat is no decreasing by using natural exercise is there need of any medicine to cut belly fat I wanna loose it soon.
Hello doctor mera problem hai ki mai agar thoda sa bi kuch Khalu to bahut full feel karta hoon aur raat mein neend thik nahee hoti hai aur agar kuch khatta khata hoon to example neembu food ke saath leta hoon to heart burn acidity ho jata hai please kuch ilaaj batayein.
My. Body is to fat I eat only once a day though I couldn't be succeed in loosening my weight please give me advice.
My wife has suffering from swelling on face only which keep moving on different place and eyes for last 1 month. Allergy tablets prescribe by local doctor had been already taken but no cure kindly advise for right treatment and consultation.
I have lot of weakness in my body, my body aches throughout the day nd there is frequent headache, I do not feel fresh wen I get up in the morning nd feel dizzy olso there is a constant pain in my back. Plss help me out.
I want to gain my weight. What I should do. My age is20 year and my weight is only49 kg. And my height is5.9"
▪ कितना खाना यह समझने के लिये पहले अपने पेट के चार समान भाग की कल्पना करे।
▪ इसमें से दो भाग जितनी मात्रा में ही खुराक लेना है, अर्थात् हमारे पेटकी क्षमता से ५०% ही अन्न हमें लेना है । शेष तीसरा भाग जल के लिये और चौथा भाग वायु के आवागमन के लिये बचायें।
▪पेट में बारी-बारी कुछ न कुछ डालते रहना यह उचित नही है। इससे हमारे पाचनक्रिया प्रभावित होती है और इसके दुष्परिणाम स्वरूप जो कच्चा आम बनता है वो हमारे स्वास्थ्य पर त्वचा के रोग, आमवात, सफेद दाग और कई जटिल दर्द इत्यादि का कारण बनता है।
▪भोजन के दो समय के बीच कमसे कम तीन से चार घंटे का अंतर रहना जरुरी है।
▪ भूख से कम मात्रा में खाना उचित है।
(आयुर्वेद के बिभिन्न ग्रंथोमें से साभार)
डॉ. निकुल पटेल (BAMS)
अथर्व आयुर्वेद क्लिनिक एवं पंचकर्म सेन्टर
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
- Enlarged glands in the breast tissue
- Tenderness in the breast
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
- Hormonal changes: Testosterone and estrogen control the sexual development in men and women respectively. Estrogen is not a hormone that only women produce; men produce it too. When the production of testosterone and estrogen are thrown out of balance, gynecomastia occurs.
- Medication: Certain medications such as anabolic steroids, androgens, HIV/AIDS medicines, antibiotics and chemotherapy can cause gynecomastia.
- Drugs and alcohol: Substances such as alcohol, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin and methadone cause gynecomastia.
- Health condition: Certain factors, such as aging, hypogonadism (hormonal disorder), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), tumors, kidney failure, cirrhosis, liver failure, malnutrition and starvation can lead to gynecomastia.
- Herbal products: Essential oils derived from plants such as lavender or tea tree, used in lotions or shampoos, have weak estrogenic actives. They have been said to cause gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
The two surgical options for gynecomastia include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction only removes the fat from the breast, not the breast gland tissue. It has fewer complications, there is limited or zero blood loss and there is less distortion of the nipple.
- Mastectomy: Mastectomy removes the gland tissues in the breast. The surgery uses minimal incisions to remove the gland tissue. Also, it involves less time to recover. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Please help with the requisite diet for a women approaching her 40's, specially for good bone health.
Meri delivery huithi 5 month hogai oprationse ab opration wali jaga tight hai or waha kuch mahsuus nai hota sunn si rahti hai wojaga kya mujhe ultra sound karana chaiye.
I want to loose my belly fat to get a slim body and I am pure vegetarian so I want to know about diet to loose fat I had started gyming and I want to know about vegetarian diet rich in protein.
I am feeling very thirsty since a couple of days and frequent urination. During night also 2 times urination. I am diabetic and have blood pressure also. Sugar is 200 fasting and 260 pp. Chlorestol is also high.
I am gaining weight from last 4_5 years, looking so fatty. Can you help me please to reducing my weight?
*water is the main component of human body
*drinking 8-10 glasses of water each day to maintain good health
*drinking water makes us feel so refreshed that it actually improves our state of mind
*it has no calories, fat, carbohydrates or sugar
*about 60% of human body is made of water, and effects of dehydration can life threatening