Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. ImteyazYour feedback matters!
I am having lot of time headache and I am weak from long time. may be due effect of sex? Please advice.
I have a fever my whole. Body feel very tired in this situation what i. Am. Trying to. Do please give. Me. Suggestion.
My father is suffering from blood sugar and b. P simultaneously. Please prefer a diet chart for him. And what are the symptoms of increasing blood sugar?
How to reduce tummy without dieting. I don't eat much but even then I got tummy how to reduce is a question. Will drinking green tea helps in reducing tummy.
Namaskar sir/madam, meri age 19 he. Sir meri height 5 feet he. Mein had se jyada patla hoon aur chest bhi kam choda he. Boht paresan hoon. Mota aur choda hona chahta hoon. Kya karoon pls batadiziye.
In your day to day lifestyles, it has become very difficult to maintain routines and habits to the optimal level. But in order to function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
1. Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
2. Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
3. Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazel nuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
4. Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
5. Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonger energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Ayurveda translates to study of life and is one of oldest medicine systems in the world. It works by treating the body as a whole system and gets to the problem. It believes that good health is a result of the balance between the 3 body elements Vata, pitta and kapha. The imbalance between these three cause disease and treatment should be aimed at restoring this balance.
Oils are one of the widely used Ayurvedic remedies, and there are multiple benefits of an Ayurvedic oil massage. Therapists would recommend this to be a daily routine for overall well-being. While pain relief is an obvious benefit, read on to know some of the lesser known benefits of an oil massage.
On a regular basis, there is stress and toxins that are accumulated in the body. A good massage dissolves these toxins and rejuvenates and recharges the body. The body and the mind are relaxed and soothed.
The physical motions of an oil massage improve circulation to all parts of the body. The overall sensation is improved.
- Internal organs are stimulated, thereby their efficiency is improved.
- The oil per se provides good lubrication for the joints, thereby, enabling smoother joint and bone movement
- The muscles are toned, and with the improved circulation and nerve ending stimulation, the muscles are toned
- The nerve endings are stimulated, and the nerves are calmed. This is responsible for the calming effect after a massage.
- The stimulated nerve endings also improve the mental alertness and increase the overall physical stamina of a person.
- The body’s ability to eliminate toxins is improved, thereby leaving behind a cleaner overall system (skin, kidneys, and intestines).
- A lot of waste and toxins are removed from the skin, thereby leaving the skin softer and smoother. The oils used also seep in through the skin, nourishing the underlying layers of the skin. This also contributes to the glowing, youthful appearance.
- The massage relaxes the body physically and mentally. The overall result is also a deeper, refreshing sleep pattern for the person.
- Massaging the naval area in a clockwise direction and foot massage may seem far connected to vision, but these are actually proven areas that affect vision. Massaging these areas is shown to be beneficial for vision.
- The lymphatic system is also revitalised by improving lymphatic drainage. Excess toxins from the body are removed, leaving the overall body in a healthy and recharged state.
- Regular massage removes free radicals from the body, thereby, reducing overall levels of general inflammation. This reduces ageing effects (both internally and externally). The result is a younger, rejuvenated appearance.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am only 42 kgs after my c-section delivery but still My belly got little big. Doctor suggested to lie on stomach and did it. Still I got little tummy fat in stomach. How could I reduce that?
What are the doses of unienzyme tablet? How often we can take it? Only taking one tablet in a day will work? Is it only for digestion ot can be used in loose motions, dysentery and diarrhea? Please explain.
Is it possible for our body to get too much vitamin C through a normal diet? If we have a lot of vitamin C rich foods?
Hello Dr. I had an abortion DNC in december 2015 now m suffering from some belly fat on my tummy n thigh area. Pls suggest what should I do to shape my body perfectly again. Thanks and regards.
My height is 5 ft and 3 inch, but in past 2 months because of no proper workout my body has gained 7 kgs and I want to shed the increased weight quickly? Can you please provide me weight loss tips and also please tell what should be the ideal weight according to my height.
Can I take apple cider vinegar and lemon with warm water in empty stomach for weight loss program? Is it harmful anyhow?
For us This month is the month of fasting (ramzan) and we people have to fast. Before fasting my weight was 61 and after 5 days of fasting I checked ma weight and it was 61 kg . 6-7 days passed and I checked ma weight again and itz 65 .I don't even used to eat much but why my weight is increasing so much. How can I control my weight. M really disappointed by this. Please give some suggestions.
My hand is very thin as compared to my body and legs. I want to strong my hand and also how do I make my hand muscular? Please give me some tips to make my hand wider and muscular. Please give many tips as much as possible, I will try my best to do my hand muscular. Please sir help me.
Once you have got the happy news of a little one coming soon in your life, you should start taking some special care so that you can enjoy the journey of pregnancy and get a healthy baby (learn about Dietary Dos and Don'ts for Pregnancy)
These are some pointers you have to follow during pregnancy:
Maintain good hygiene during pregnancy. Take bath regularly. Warm shower or sponge bath is considered better than tub bath.
Brush your teeth regularly and have a regular dental check up. Caries tooth can be extracted after 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Avoid wearing tight clothes and shoes with high heels. Wear loose and light clothes.
Take lots of fluid, fresh fruits & vegetables.
Take a diet which is light, nutritious, easily digestible & rich in protein, less fat, minerals and vitamins.
Stop smoking and drinking alcohol. It can cause miscarriage, defect in the development and growth of the baby.
Avoid jerky travelling, especially in 1st 12 wks and last 6wks of pregnancy. Prolonged sitting in a car or plane should be avoided. Air travel is not advisable to women who have high blood pressure, less hemoglobin (anemia) and low lying placenta.
Avoid taking any unprescribed drugs, exposure to X-Ray & chemicals especially in the 1st 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Take adequate rest in the lateral position and relax 1-2 hrs in the afternoon & 8 hrs at night.
Start taking folic acid at least 3 months before planning pregnancy & continue it till the 1st 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Start taking iron & calcium after 12 wks of pregnancy and continue it throughout pregnancy and 6 months post delivery.
Exercise regularly during pregnancy. Walking is the best exercise, but long periods of walking should be avoided. Also avoid heavy weight lifting and prolonged standing. Diving, water sking, gymnastic, netball, hockey, horse riding, cycling, rock-climbing, & scuba diving exercises should be avoided during pregnancy.
If you have any of these symptoms - vaginal bleeding, persistent abdominal pain, persistent vomiting, watery discharge from vagina, less or no fetal movement, severe headache, swelling on hands, face & feet, fever, dizziness, blurring of vision, double vision, spots before eyes, painful urination and diarrhea, immediately consult your gynecologist.