Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. ChakravarthyYour feedback matters!
Over weight, though exercise like cycling, swimming. No other problems. No sugar, BP. Cholesterol is also under value.
My friend told me that if we drink 5 litres of water in a period of 3 hours, then we die? I'm shocked by hearing it. Is it true? Please told me. Sir.
I have a hair losing problem and I want to stops my hair loss please give me solutions and another is I have a problem with my tummy, please give me advise for not improving my tummy and hair manage.
Is Banana Shake on daily basis I good for health or not. Or we should eat banana and Milk separately?Please tell.
I am 23 years of age I am a boy I am a kidney transplant patient. My weight is 50 kg I want my weight gain fast. What can I do.
I am 26. My height is 148 cm weight just only 35 kg. How could I gain my weight? My appetite is normal. My daily diet is- 8 a.m - biscuit / bengal gram 10 a.m - rice 1cup+ butter/ roti 2 pc Veg curry 12 noon - banana / any fruits 2 pm - rice 2 cup + dal+ fish / egg curry (sometime chicken) 6 pm - chawmin / puffed rice with pakora/ fast foods any 10.30 pm - rice 1 cup + dal + potato / veg curry I do home tuitions, most of the time spend in home. Sleeping time: 3 pm to 4 pm (sometimes) and 11.00 pm to 7.30 pm at night. Doing no exercise. Please suggest the natural way of gaining weight.
Hi I am 29 year old working in IT. I trying to improve my body but nothing work. My weight is so less compare to my height. What diet can help.
I am losing my hair and I am also suffering from low weight can you suggest me medicine to gain weight and to solve problem of hair.
I went to reduce my weight. I am working in a bpo company and in a night shift. I am 25 years old and my is 95. Please assist me with some diet and nutrition lists.
My digestion is too fast. And my enzymes are not able to extract nutrients from my food. I'm loosing weight even after eating too much. I eat healthy food.
Hi, I am 30 weighing 70 kgs of height 5.4"having PCOD of irregular periods. No thyroid problem. Suggest me to loose 10 kgs.
Hi I am a 20 year old male and I am suffering from obesity and high body and weight. So please tell me any solution.
Sir Im diabetic can I eat fig fruit, milk, almonds, im alone in my house so I cannot prepare diabetic food (ex-roti, etc) how can I control please help me.
I am only 25and my weight is 90. I want to loss my weight but any exercise or any site not working on me. Now I am fad up to all these so I am going in depression slowly. Please hel.
Is your life dull and boring? Are you unhappy with the way you are leading your everyday life? Laughter is very important for living and is a vital part of healthy living. It helps in relieving tension, reducing stress, making you relax, and increases your happiness. Here are some ways following which you can bring more laughter in your life:
- Connect with an old friend
- Connecting with a friend from the past is ideal for bringing up topics and memories which are sure to make you laugh.
- Remembering funny incidents, stories, and hilarious moments can make you revisit old days and laugh.
- Humour in your everyday life
- Laughter and fun can be found in all places. You need to find them out.
- There can be a lot of common, ordinary things which are ironically or sarcastically funny. Observe humorous moments from everything around you and share them with your people.
- Watch your favourite television shows
- Watching your favourite comedy shows and programs on the tv will bound to loosen you up.
- Instead of watching deep movies that are thought to provoke, something light and capable of making you laugh is also important.
- Spend time with children
- Kids are uninhabited, simple and happy beings. You will be able to recall your childhood by talking to children. This is a great way to make you laugh.
- Have sleepovers
- Sleepovers may be old fashioned, but they are a source of unadulterated laughter.
- Inviting friends over for movies and makeovers paves the way for unlimited laughter all night long.
- Visit amusement parks
- Amusement parks are a great way of having fun and also realising how you can laugh at simple things.
- Visit amusement parks with your friends or family and have a great time laughing.
- Listen to funny songs from your childhood
- Listening to your favourite funny songs from childhood is a nice way for you to loosen up.
- It will remind you of your memories with that song, which is bound to make you recapitulate and laugh.
- Play in bouncy houses
- You should hop in bouncy houses that are meant for children.
- You can come across these at birthday parties, community events, and play centres. Jumping and laughing are sure to give you a good time.
You should also try to make the people around you laugh. Hearing the laughter of others will surely make you laugh as well as it is very much contagious. Tell ridiculous jokes and rhymes to make your friends and close ones burst out in laughter, which will be a matter to laugh about for you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.