Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
How it purify blood and how heart attack occurs and what prescription should we take to control or avoid heart attack.?
The pain will occur when I am simply at my computer. It does not seem to be activity related other than when I strain with a BM it might start and then I notice the pain off and on later in the day. Sometimes there will be short sharp pain in the right side of my chest that will radiate to my back. This happened several months ago with a number of episodes then not again until today. It is a mild pain. It feels like what I think of as a blood vessel strain but I don't know that actually exists. What could be causing this?.
Am suffering from stomach pain from last 5 years, now am feeling very pain in some times. I visited many hospitals about this, all are suggested ultrasound scanning. They told no problem. Some times am feeling in morning times and it will ok after taking break fast. If I sit in bend position my stomach will start paining. I have no problem in food taking and Motion. I have tilting or pining feeling in right side of chest (in line of heart)
My grand mother have seffering for low blood pressure. Last 7 days I have monitoring her b. P rate are 100/64, 95/70, 110/74. Previously she was prescribed'olmetor am' for high blood pressure. Now she stopped takeing of that. What to do now?
Hello I am 27 years old I am suffering from lack of sleep. My sleep time is 12 am to 9 am but I am not able to get proper sleep. Feel insomnia. I am shifting my side whole night and even not feeling comfortable and sleepy. This is second time happening. First time I wasn't able to sept for more than 20 nights and days as well. My heart rates also increase some times at night. No pain nothing but m feeling my heart is having pressure or something like that. I do 2 hours of gym workout. please help.
My pulse rate is to high like 130 and bp is 110 /90 and also constipation and gas problem please give some tips ?
I noticed pain on the right side of the chest but its not typically in the chest rather somewhere in the bone when pressed little hard. Is that a matter of concern? Which specialist should I consult- a gynecologist or a physician to examine it first?
Are you experiencing high blood pressure or hypertension during pregnancy? Hypertension is a condition in which your blood pressure levels shoot up to a level, which may cause damage to the body. In case of pregnant women, hypertension may inflict damage on both the mother and the growing baby. You require a special care for dealing with hypertension during pregnancy, irrespective of the fact whether it develops before or after conception. Here are some important facts you ought to know about hypertension and pregnancy.
There are different types of high blood pressure issues caused during pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: Women with this form of hypertension have high blood pressure, which develops around 20 weeks of pregnancy. There is no sign of organ damage or the presence of protein in urine. Many women with gestational hypertension develop preeclampsia eventually.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is the high blood pressure condition which is present before pregnancy or it may occur before 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is hard to determine high blood pressure as it does not have prominent symptoms.
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia: This condition is likely in women with chronic blood pressure being present from before pregnancy. During pregnancy, women with this condition develop worsened high blood pressure and protein content in the urine. Other health complications are also indicated.
- Preeclampsia: This is a pregnancy complication featured by high blood pressure along with signs of damage to other organs of the body. This happens from chronic high blood pressure and gestational hypertension. It usually sets in within 20 weeks of pregnancy. If untreated, preeclampsia can lead to several serious complications to the mother and the baby.
Risks of high blood pressure during pregnancy
High pressure during pregnancy is associated with several risks. They are as follows:
- Decreased flow of blood to the placenta: When the placenta does not receive sufficient blood, your baby will be deprived of enough oxygen and nutrients. This might cause slow growth, premature birth or low birth weight in your baby. Prematurity also causes breathing trouble in the baby.
- Placental abruption: Preeclampsia increases the risk of placental abruption, where the placenta gets separated from the inner uterine wall before delivery. Severe cases of placental abruption lead to placenta damage and heavy bleeding.
- Premature delivery: In some cases, early delivery of the baby has to be carried out for preventing some life threatening conditions.
For reducing the risk of complications caused by hypertension during pregnancy, it is important for you to visit your doctor regularly throughout pregnancy. You should take blood pressure medicines prescribed by a doctor in the most suitable dosage. You should also stay active, follow a healthy low sodium diet and keep away from smoking, alcohol and substance abuse.