Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Good morning I'm 18. There is a deep crack n my feet due to which I'm unable to walk properly I've tried few home remedies but it didn't worked. Pls suggest me what should I do.
I have these 5-6 old Nail scar marks, I really want to get rid of them please help me. Here is the link for the photo http://www. Realself. Com/question/big-indian-ny-i-ridiculous-scar-marks-face-5-6-year.
Be sure to wash your skin twice a day in circular motions for 1 minute, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
I have lots of pimple and oil on my face it's really hurts please help me and how to avoid a oili face.
My skin is too black I want something that make my skin white and fair and I have hair fall problem and I want treatment which I can prepare at home.
There is rubbed part occur over both part of my anus. What medicine should I use to cure my this disease.
Sir, my face is darker than my body as found normal. Is there any remedy for this. If I used any cream is it give me permanent solution?
Flat, grey, brown or black spots, which usually occur on the sun exposed areas of the human skin are called Age spots. They are also termed as senile lentigo, liver spots, solar lentigines or sun spots.
Serious conditions of age spots include:
- A malignant skin cancer condition called melanoma
- A type of skin cancer condition called lentigo maligna
- A non-cancerous skin growth called keratosis.
Noticeable characteristics of age spots that are identifiable include:
- Darkened pigmentation
- Irregularity in border
- Combination in colours
- Size increase over a short period
- Bleeding, itching, redness or tenderness
The procedure for diagnosing is usually performed by dermatologists. If the doctor has any serious concern about the skin, a skin biopsy might be needed which would require the doctor to analyse a small sample of the skin. A local anaesthetic would be applied and a small portion of the skin would be cut away. Examination of the sample would be performed in the lab in order to determine whether there is a possibility of a condition other than solar lentiginosis.
Treatment is not usually required as age spots are harmless. However, for cosmetic purposes, people choose to treat the age spots. Some of the treatments include:
- Prescription of bleaching creams, often coupled with retinoid creams and steroids are used to lighten age spots.
- Dermabrasion is performed using a rotating brush to remove its surface layers and scour the skin. Redness and scabbing might be felt.
- Cryotherapy is performed where liquid nitrogen is used to freeze the skin of the age spot which in turn destroys the dark colour produced by the melanin. There is a possibility of scarring during this procedure.