Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishnu MotukanYour feedback matters!
What are the natural methods for glow the skin immediately. Please prescribe some good methods to regain my skin to normal situation.
I need solution for palmoplantar keratoderma. I have dead skin in my palm and feet sole. Is there any kind of solution for this?
I am , 28 yrs old. I have skin allergy. Like fungle, andphysorisis. Last 2 yrs. I using Cebate gm ointment it will be cure again coming in week time, already taken blood test doctors told no problem in my blood.
For tan in hand s n feet s doctor advised me to have a wash containing salycyclic wash. What s it. How to ask in shops.
I am mahi singh. On my face very dark spot from suffered chicken pox before 2 months. Now how to reduce dark spot and clear my face skin. I am 27 yes old.
I have a chicken pox from last 6 days. And now the spot are reducing. But on my face their is Big big Black spots and big black stains are appears which looks very bad. So how can I remove these stains quickly. Please help.
Hello, My baby had loose motions last week and also cough. But now he is OK. But he his passing his poop with mucus and some traces of blood in it. Please suggest me what should I do.
I have a pimples problem as well as dark spot on my face and small hole on my face which look so bad please help me.
My wife have a lump in left breast but we don't know is this a cancer or not please help me to know whether it is a cancer or simply a lump.
Hi Doctor, I am 22 years old boy. My skin is oily and I am suffering from pigmentation in middle of my nose and forehead. Now I want to use a good moisturiser please suggest me that and also I am getting pimples and clogging under my skin on face. please show me a proper way to care my skin.
I have black spots as well as pimples on MY back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 30 years old and have 2years old baby, from past 2-3 days, have pain in my boobs and I felt little milk is also coming. Where I stopped feeding my kid long back. Pls suggest, what shall I do in this case.
Sir, I am Sougata Bose, 26 years old from West Bengal. My prob is Skin problem, so, my face skin is very sensitive and oily. Face around pimples and black spot. So, treatment my skin and give any help from you.
I am having skin rashes from 2001 September in my both legs trunks. I have taken specialist medicines from medicines. These rashes (eczema type) disappear for some days and re-appear. The last time I visited a Doctor who told me these are a types of infectious acne of trunks and will recur often even after best treatment. I have to live with this disease for times to come. Kindly advise some Ayurvedic Medicines which I would take now onward. No more I will take Allopathy medicines. Thanks and regards.
I am 42 year old, face skin looks very dull and not at all any glow, pls help in identifying the type of skin and measures to improve.
I have a lot of pimples in my face and on my back, when pimple gone they leave black spot so a lot of dark spot in face. What should I do for black spots.
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.