Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VinaYour feedback matters!
On ma face pimple marks are not going. I hav used many creams. But no result. Will you please say me wt shil I do to ma face to bcum pimple free.
Last two month i don't have proper arrangement for good food that's why i am eating only one time in a day at evening time. So almost 5 kg wt loss down my body, and weakness coming in my body and last 3-4 days i am suffering from fever and cold due to this my throat is also paining give me suggestion for betterment
Hlo. I am pcod patient. Now my period is 15 days late. I got negative pregnancy result (urine test. But I am feeling so tried and feeling something happened (like pushing) on left lower abdominal. And sometimes light pain on my upper left stomach. Dr. asked me to wait for 2 weeks and thn we go for pregnancy test. Now I am worried whether I am pregnant or I am having some more problem related to my ovary.
I work in front of computer for 7/8 hrs everyday, recently lower back pain started again, please tell me what I do to relief from pain.
I am Sachin Tiwari. I am suffering from high fever and runnynose for 2days. I am diabetic. Please suggest the best medical advice.
I m 18 years old and I m suffering from dark circles under the eye side so please tell me what I do.
I am 32, have irregular periods and infertility problem, is laparoscopy only a direct way to examine pelvic organs? I am highly scared of it.
Im Harish 20years old hairfall is more for me my head became bold side angles please please give solution.
I have mouth ulcers every 5-10 days, and I am losing my wait rapidly, decreasing my appetite also suggest me what should I do?
I have taken treatment for depression for 2 years from 2011 to 2013. Now I am not depressed but get easily anxious what should I do to remove anxiety and also to stop from day dreaming and repeated thoughts coming in the mind. Thanks.
What are the side effects of Finasteride Tablets IP 1 mg ? Is it suitable for the treatment of baldness?
I have high blood pressure for the pass 15 yrs, I'm now 39, try very hard to have baby. I request the doc in polyclinic to switch my medicine to the type that suitable to have baby. But my pressure is always on the high side after the switch, the reading is always 150/110. I'm feeling very depress. What should I do? Please advise.
She is suffering with typhoid. She is pregnant with 4 month. She is taking medicine milcef and dolo , Folic , calcium tab as per advising of gyno doctor. Her report is typh O - 1/20 --- +, 1/40 ---+,1/80---+, Typho H -- 1/20----+,1/40---+,1/80---+,1/160----+ and other is --, --, -- she has taken 4 days dose. Now still she is suffering with fever.
My sugar levels Fasting 140, PP 180. HBA1C 6.6. Taking metformin 1mg twice daily. Somehow I am not getting okay with metformin. Having frequent dioriah. Frequent loss of memory. Can you suggest any alternative medicine.
How many times can a person do shampoo and oil his hair in week? Does regular doing it is harmful? My hair in front are receding. And hair are thin and are always standing and now there are curving too? Is I am going to lost all my hairs? My father is bald. Is there no thing I can do? Hairs are gone from side front.
Indoor plants are not just meant for embellishing your interior spaces. They have other qualities as well. They can interact with your mind and body and better your life with their healing qualities. Here's how they can benefit your health:
- They make breathing easy: Do you remember your old science lessons in school? Well, you must know that plants release oxygen into the atmosphere and absorb carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. Human beings do the reverse during respiration or breathing. During night, plants respire like us and absorb oxygen as photosynthesis halts. But there are few plants like orchids, succulents and epiphytic bromeliads do the opposite bit by releasing oxygen even at night. You can keep these plants in the bedroom to increase the oxygen supply around you. This helps your breathing and keeps you fit.
- Add moisture to the air: Plants release water in the form of vapour during photosynthesis and respiration. This leads to increase in the moisture content of air. They are known to release about 90% of the water consumed by them. Therefore, if you keep plants inside your house, your respiratory troubles will be reduced by a great extent. The moisture laden air around you will heal and help your respiratory tract. According to a study by the Agricultural University of Norway, the possibility of developing conditions like dry skin, sore throats and dry coughs is reduced.
- Natural purification of air: It has been claimed by researchers that plants can remove about 87 percent of toxins from the surrounding air in a day. These toxins are called volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs include formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Health booster: It influences the overall health of an individual. It has been found by researchers that surgical patients improve faster in rooms with plants. They feel energetic; have proper heart rate and blood pressure. Ayurveda Science tells us that a green and airy ambience is pleasing to the mind. It helps in insomnia, hyperacidity and is an excellent aphrodisiac!
- Increases concentration power: A study by The Royal College of Agriculture in Circencester, England, claims that indoor plants helps in increasing the concentration power in individuals. They make you relaxed and leave a positive impact on your mind. You are filled with optimistic energy and able to focus in life better. It can take away stress from your life. People who keep indoor plants in their houses are usually satisfied with life.
Thus, indoor plants can bring positivity in your life. They can definitely give you mental and physical bliss. They are not just a splash of greenery with decorative significance. They are your companions for life and agents of good health. Keep yourself free from stress and strains of daily lives by maintaining your indoor garden. Remember, a single plant indoor can give you millions of reason to smile and cheer for.