Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I have a stomach problems so how to solve this and also one problem this Ian very week so please tell me what can I do Thanks.
Mera period date se approx 1 weak ya usase jyada late ho ja raha h your bs 1 ya 2 din hi aa raha wo bhi sahi se nahi problem kya ho sakti h please suggest me Kya pregnent hone ka chance to nahi.
Hello doctor, I am working in a shift basis company. Because of that my sleep cycle and food cycle gets affected. I am feeling drowsy always and my laps always wanted to sit. Give me some tips to recover from this and to manage my cycle. My working time is 15.30-00.30 or 00.30-7.30.
I am a hypertension person. Being taking tablets for the last 5 years. Is there a remedy to control and stop taking tablets?
I am from indore I have problem of pimples on my face after every 2 or 3 days there is new pimple on my face and because of these there is swelling on my face. So please suggest me any medicine or any other treatment.
Sir, my mother is above 50,& she suffered from severe pain of rheumatide arthritis from last 5 months. She had done 15 days ayurvedic panchkarma but she won't get relief from joint pain. Beside this she had a treatment of allopathy also. So what would you suggest regarding her pain & treatment.
Hi doctor. I am a 23 year old boy. Whenever I speak, I tend to spit on the listener. This embarrasses me and makes me avoid direct communication or makes me cover my mouth when I speak. I had braces as a teenager. What can I do to avoid the spitting?
I'm suffering from arthritis I does not walk and sit I am on bed and I suffer from 2 years. So what I can do. And my knee doesn't bend and I was given bone tb medicine for wrong diagnoses.
My hear white What can I do after my hair is black please fast or simple tips fast answer I am very confused plz.
I am 35 years old female and having too much of tan because I am having field work so pl suggest me good sunscreen lotion to use.
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life.
Related Topic : Is Masturbation Directly Related to Your Wellbeing??