Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VinaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old. My hair dull and damaged due to hair styling product. How an I improve my hair growth faster.
Dear doc, for the last few days I am experiencing pain in my legs. So as per some suggestion I had done test for vitamin d- 25 hydroxy and it comes out to be 12.07 nmol/v, which is below normal. Further, I am experiencing very little sleep (tried but not able to sleep) So can you please suggest something? Thanking you.
I have a habit of eating ash and soil & I can't control myself. Face turning yellow& often feeling weakness. What should I do?
My face tone is getting darker and pale day by day. What might be the cause and any treatment for this?
Hi team, I have a very oily skin, and since the advent of winters my skin has started to turn very dry. Can you suggest a face wash or a cream that can stop my skin getting even drier thanks in advance Regards Arco.
I am a 22 year old boy, in a long term relationship. Since 5 years. Everything was normal till 3 years but since last 2 years I had been suffering from anxiety and a bit depression. The problem is that I hav become emotionless. I do not feel those emotions which once made me smile, made me cry, made me excited, neither in my relationship nor with anyone else. What could be the reason.
I have hairfall problem since 2 years t tried many product's but still unhappy please suggest some solution.
Nervous Breakdown is not a medical term. It is connected to health problems associated with depression and anxiety. It often results from extreme stress and need medical help to overcome it. Although there are physical and emotional symptoms of this state of being, people often miss it. Here is a list of some common signs and symptoms related to nervous breakdown:
- It is hard to concentrate: It is often seen that a person finds it hard to concentrate when he is on the verge of mental breakdown. While a little stress helps in better functioning of the memory, chronic stress can prove to be lethal for the human mind and body. According to a study conducted by the University of Maryland Medical Center, it is found that too much stress results in the secretion of a hormone called cortisol which deteriorates the memory.
- Food becomes your best friend: An increased level of stress makes the body release certain hormones such as adrenaline for a flight response. When this hormone wears off, cortisol asks the body to replenish energy from food. This hormonal reaction results in emotional eating. As a result of stress, certain high sugar items such as ice-cream and chocolate give a good feeling to the body. According to a study conducted by the American Psychological Association it was found that 40 percent out of 3000 individual seek pleasure in high fat high sugar items.
- An upset stomach: Often before nervous breakdown, many people report symptoms related to IBS. A patient might also go through certain other symptoms such as stomach aches, abdominal pain and diarrhea. These indicators are related to overwhelming stress more often than not. According to a recent study conducted by the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, it is found that more than half the people suffering from IBS have anxiety or depression related disorder.
- Slouching becomes your favorite activity: Slouching is a major indicator of stress. A study conducted by the San Francisco State University in 2012 revealed that slouching drains more energy than skipping. Poor posture and depression is a common phenomenon in people suffering from anxiety and stress related disorder. If this is occurring way too frequently, it is time to consult a doctor and get professional help.
- A hyperactive nose: People with hypertension, anxiety, depression and stress often find themselves with a hyperactive sense of smell. A study conducted by the University of Wisconsin revealed that when a person is exposed to disturbing images of crashes or accident, he is often found to have a distorted sense of smell. Even neutral smells can be mistaken as foul ones by patients suffering from anxiety. If this sounds familiar, it is time to visit a doctor.
I am 36 years old male. My height is 175 cm, weight: 95 kg. I want to lose weight. What are the foods I should eat to loose weight in addition to exercises.
Similarly a person with t2dm should also follow a regimen of regular exercise to burn extra calories, make insulin work better and prevent adding additional weight to already existing. Regular exercise particularly out door activity gives a feeling of well being and freshness. Ideal exercise is brisk walking for at least one hour or if one can jog or run nothing like it. I am myself a t2dm patient but I do jog over 12 to 16 kms evry alternate days. I also run half marathons like scmumbai marathon since last four years, plus kaveri trail marathon at srirangpattan and bangalore marathon. Exercise for half an hour just makes you sweat a bit but does not help in loosing weight.
Hence I would advise all diabetes patients to consider out door exercise as part of their life style.