Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram NarayanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a lot of dehydration only during nights there is frequent drinking of water every half an hour and after that frequent urination this goes whole night The major think I have observed is, this happen whenever I do masturbations after 10 mins this dehydration and drinking too much of water and frequent urination start so what should I do And afterwards whole night I won't get proper sleep and then whole 2 days and 1 night are like lazy for me Thanking you.
My daughter 17 year suffering from pain in her head for 2-3 years. When pain occurs she feels as if element in her head are shaking. Problem appear more when she remain in sun light or exert. Sometimes it happens daily and some times once or twice in a week. Get relief if takes some hot food. MRI of head normal. Some white substance found but that has been stated as non specified by the Nero doctor. Ears found normal. Eyes oK. But wear specs.
I feel some problem to desperate during Morning and night and also experience some pain in nose how can I get rid of it?
I'm constantly having allergic trouble, sneezing cough and cold always, what type of food should I take. And what are prevention.
I have suffered from the stomach ulcer 2 years before and got treatment in gp pant hospital but still I am suffering from the acidic problem whole day and some time got pain in my stomach I can not eat oily, fried food & I got my ultrasound report everything is ok over there but still I can not relief from that problem my weight stay constant on 50 please tell me how I can get relief from that problem & how increase my weight upto 70.
Wrong thoughts come in my mind again and again which leads to headache and depression. To whom should I contact plzz guide me.
Respected sir, please let me know whether the canary seed is useful for managing the type 1 and 2 diabetes ?
My aunt is 53 years old. She is a diabetic patient. Had undergone hysterectomy too. Now after an abdomen scan, her liver is showing mild fatty change. What is the solution? Is it an emergency? Please reply doctors.
I am 47 male I m suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure. My bp is 130/90 & sugar is 182 pp and 115 fasting. What shall I do?
I am facing from high fever and cough cold. My head is paining very much. Please tell me good solution.
I’m suffering chronic block nose 10 years, did 3 operation for unblock nostril but not so much improvement, when I go another city or place there I release feel so good, I think I have whether or humidity allergy, I searched on internet best supplement for that, please suggest me which supplement good for this, probiotic, NAC, querciten, butterbur, nettle?
Hello, my name is ankit and I wanna share here my biggest problem. I wanna consult you that my penis size is very small it just caused by the daily routine masturbation and now I am so depressed about it. So tell how could I get increase my penis size? Please reply fast.
Please tell whether testicular ultrasound and scrotal doppler are the same if no then which one is needed here.
Dear Doctor, My younger son age 12 years has nose bleeding problem. This happens any time like in the school, play ground, while sleeping also this has happened. Kindly let me know the reason, preventive measurement for this problem.
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.