Hello sir can you please give me a advice I want to massage my penis to make it strong so can you z help which oil should I use nd also the results nd side effects of applying oil on penis is it safe? Without any side effects please rply fast sir im waiting for your rply.
Hi. Something rolling like small ball in upper portion to stomach. Indigestion I'm getting rectum pain before &after going to lertrin. Why happening like this?
I am suffering from pile problem from a week, but there is no blood come out, sometimes it pains and in my case on fingering the affected part goes into the anus and come out itself after sometime. Can you suggest what should I be done?
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome(AIDS) is caused by a virus called Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV). It should be remembered that it is not necessary that a person having HIV is suffering from AIDS or will inevitably result in it. The illness damages the immune system of the person and makes them more vulnerable to diseases and infections. As the syndrome progresses, opportunistic infections attack the patient, ultimately causing their death.
What are the causes of AIDS?
The virus is spread by person-to-person contact like:
1. Through sexual contact.
2. By sharing the same needle or through blood transfusion.
3. The disease can be spread from mother to the newborn child.
What are the symptoms of AIDS?
1. You may have a high fever or suffer from constant diarrhea which may last for weeks.
2. Red rashes may appear on your skin.
3. You may feel weak and tired all the time.
4. You may have excessive sweating, particularly at night.
5. Your muscles and joints may ache.
6. Your swollen glands don’t heal for weeks.
What are the complications related to AIDS?
During the last stage of infection, there is a high risk of having life-threatening diseases.These include:
1. Infections to the nervous system like meningitis, peripheral neuropathy.
2. Inflammation in the lower end of the esophagus.
3. Cancers like cervical cancer, neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Can AIDS be treated with homeopathy?
Homeopathic treatment can be of a great help for such patients. It can boost up not only physical health but mental health too. It can combat opportunistic infections very effectively by boosting up the immunity of the patient. There are marvellous results with homeopathic medicines tried in Africa (an epidemic zone for AIDS). Many patients of AIDS are still waiting to die after using homeopathy and their quality of life has improved drastically. Homeopathy works by modulating the immunity which is an important factor in AIDS patient. Some of the homeopathy medicine used to treat symptoms of AIDS are:
2. Arsenic iodum
6. Kali carbonicum
7. Calcaria iodum
9. Arsenica Album
These medications can be used in conjuction with ART or antiretroviral therapy along with other treatments and has been shown to be very effective in alleviating some of the commonly encountered symptoms of AIDS related complications. But utmost care must ensured and these medicines should not be taken without consulting a homeopathic doctor.
I has committed sex with my gf by using condom but it has broken at last but she cleaned with water and soap and I taken papaya and pineapple juice immediately is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I have ejaculation problem facing seen last 8 month. Previously it was every thing was ok. I have 2 kids. But as age increasing I feel ejaculation problem.
I am not satisfied of my penis size. Do I have to reduce my belly to increase the size of it. Because of thta I can not have a proper sex. I am not giving a proper satisfaction to my girl due to this. In this my query is do my belly plays a role her because if that my penis is small.
My friend has been diagnosed with ovarian torsion in left ovary .What is the treatment for it? She has been advised by some doc to remove her left ovary. Please help.
I have piles problem from last 4 years please suggest me what I do its very painful and very large prolapse.
I am 21 years old female I have uti and I have used antibiotics for 3 days prescribed by doctor for 3 days symptoms gone they are coming backslightly do I need urine test and what will that reveal?
I have a girlfriend she wants sex every day but I get free in 2 min. please tab nam How I increase my sex power. No side effects Tish tab.
Red colored urine is something my mum experienced. What could be the issue? She has a sever stomach pain as well.
I am 28 year old. The stomach started paining after eating food and every time I have to empty the stomach. I consulted allopathic doctor the pain was resolved and my stomach become normal. But after 5 month again pain started happening agin, I again consulted allopathic doctor, the doctor said it is normal indigestion but this time allopathic medicines stopped working. Pain become normal, but I started eating fennel seeds after food. Now the pain is not there but for past 3 months, my stool keep changing everyday, my stomach remains hot especially in morning, I feel sometimes very weak. I always feels stomach is not normal as it used be previously.
What is an Appendectomy?
An appendectomy (which is sometimes referred to ‘appendicectomy’) is the surgical elimination of the organ known as the appendix. Appendectomy is mostly performed as an emergency surgical procedure, when patients suffer from appendicitis.
How is Appendectomy Performed?
Appendectomy can be performed both as an open operation as well as laparoscopically. An appendectomy is most often performed laparoscopically, if the diagnosis is in doubt, or if the patients feel that they need to hide their telltale surgical scars near their umbilicus or in the pubic hair line.
However, although laparoscopic appendectomy has its cosmetic advantages, and its recovery time is a little quicker, this procedure is more expensive than conventional open surgery.
Conventional Open Appendectomy-
In the conventional open surgery, the surgeon makes an incision which is less than 3 inches in length in the lower right section of the abdomen. Once the infected appendix is identified, the surgeon separates the infected appendix from its surrounding tissues and removes it surgically from the cecum (an intraperitoneal pouch that forms the junction of the small and large intestine). After that, the cecum is closed and is returned back into the abdomen. In the end, the muscle layers and the skin are sewn together and the incision is closed.
Laparoscopic Appendectomy (LA)-
While performing appendectomy laparoscopically, which is also known as LA, four incisions of 1 inch in length are made in the abdomen. One incision is made near the umbilicus, while another one is made in an appropriate region between the umbilicus and the pubis. The other two incisions, which are even smaller in size, are made in the right side of the lower abdomen. The surgeon then passes the camera and special laparoscopy instruments through these openings and after identifying, frees the appendix from its surrounding tissues. Next, the appendix is removed from the cecum and the site of its former attachment is sewed. The infected appendix is removed from the body of the patient through any one of the two 1 inch incisions. In the end, the laparoscopic instruments are removed and the incisions are sutured and closed. During this whole procedure, the intraperitoneal space is filled with medical grade carbon dioxide gas, to inflate the abdomen, which is released after the surgery.
Recovery Time For Appendectomy-
The recovery time for appendectomy depends on and varies with the type of procedure and anesthesia used during the surgery. While laparoscopic appendectomy can be done on an outpatient basis so that the patients can recover back at home, an open surgical procedure will require an overnight or even longer hospital stay.
Normally patients after appendectomy can resume their normal daily activities within a few days. However, for full recovery, it may take four to six weeks. Patients are advised to avoid strenuous activities during this period of time.
Risk and Long Term Consequences of Removing the Appendix-
While wound infections are the most common complications of this surgery, formation of an abscess in the area of the surgical incision and also in the area close to the removed appendix has also been noticed as an aftermath of appendectomy.
Other rare complications may include lack of intestinal peristalsis (ileus), gangrene of the bowel, injuries to the internal organs and infections in the peritoneal cavity (peritonitis).
Major long-term consequences of appendectomy include increased risks of bowel obstruction, stump appendicitis (infection in the retained portion of the appendix still stuck with the cecum) and development of incisional hernia at the site of the scar.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity.
Headache is one of the most common maladies which refers to a pain sensation in the head. It may itself be an ailment or may be the symptom of any other illness. Headaches can last for a short time or may persist up to several weeks depending on its cause or type. Many reasons can trigger headache.
The following are eight reasons why you might get that headache
- Stress: Physical stress or emotional stress can be identified as one of the most common causes for your headache. Tension, anxiety and depression may trigger a headache. This is also known as tension headache. In this condition, the muscles of your scalp, neck, face and jaw tighten, thus causing pain. Fatigue may also lead to this type of headache.
- Eye problems: Sometimes eye problems may be the cause of your headache. Diseases such as glaucoma can cause headache. Straining your eyes for seeing distant objects or glaring at your computer screen for long can also result in headache.
- Eating and sleeping pattern: Change in eating and sleeping pattern can also cause headache. Inadequate sleep or caffeine withdrawal can give you terrible headache sometimes.
- Ear, nose or throat disorders: Ear, nose or throat problems can also give rise to headache. Sinus caused by cold or infection, tonsillitis or throat infections can also prompt a headache.
- Medication: Excessive use of medication can be a factor responsible for your headache. This is also known as rebound headache.
- Dental problems: Jaw or dental problems sometimes may trigger a mild headache which can turn severe also. The alignment of lower and upper jaw, tooth decay may be some of the causes for headache.
- Hormonal problems: Sometimes a decline of your estrogen levels can also be a reason for your headache.
- Bad posture: Sometimes, poor posture may strain the muscles of your back and neck, triggering a headache.
Headache can be very annoying. Sometimes pain relief medicines help in controlling headache, but consuming them regularly may affect your health. You must consult a doctor in order to get your headache treated in a proper manner.
Erectile dysfunction is a physical disorder where an affected male develops the inability to have an erection during the intercourse. This inability to get an erection is termed as erectile dysfunction. It may be caused due to several circulatory reasons and may also occur from arsenic poisoning by drinking water. Organic conditions like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases also cause erectile dysfunction in men.
Unani medicine to treat erectile dysfunction
Unani or Unani Medicine, commonly known as Yunani Medicine in Arabic, Hindustani and Persian signifies ‘Greek Medicine’. It is a type of customary medicine broadly used in South Asia. It alludes to a custom of Graeco-Arabic medicine, it is the combination of teachings of Greek physician Hippocrates, and Roman physician Galen and has been formed into an elaborate medication system by Arab and Persian physicians. Unani medicine depends on the idea of the four humors: Phlegm (Balgham), Blood (Dam), Yellow bile and Black bile.
Unani medicines are considered to be very effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and the best Unani medicines for treating this condition are: L-Arginine, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Gingko, Zinc, Ashwagandha and Yohimbe.
There are many different herbal medicines based on the Unani remedies for curing erectile dysfunction. They are commonly called herbal male enhancement products and are completely made from medicinal plants and herbs. These medicines are extensively used by males all over the world for enhancing sexual activity without any side effects.
Here are some common Unani medicines for the treatment of erectile dysfunction:
Goli Wajid Shai: This is a vital tonic for enhancing the sexual organs. It helps in increasing the power of an erection. The ingredients present in this tablet help in the nourishment of the sexual organs. It also helps in increased production of semen, increases your lasting time and adds extra pleasure to your sex life. Taking one pill with milk, two hours before having an intercourse proves to be extremely helpful. This medicine can also be in case of premature ejaculation.
Jauhar E Khusia: This medicine helps in increasing libido or sexual urge and also enhances your orgasms. General health benefits are also gained by using this medicine. You should intake 1 gram of this medicine with milk before having sex.
Majoon Jalali: This is a tonic which acts as a very good sexual stimulant. It helps in increasing sperm count and enhancing orgasms. The central nerves responsible for sexual pleasure are stimulated by this medicine making the act enjoyable.
Erectile dysfunction not only hampers your sex life, but may also affect your overall relationship. It affects your self esteem and confidence. Therefore, using Unani medicines can help you treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation effectively.
A small piece of bone is known as a fragment and it is very common that an avulsion fracture also tends to damage the protrusions of bone to which the tendons attach. This basically means that the tendon or ligament will come away from the bone and it will take a small piece of bone with it. It is sometimes very hard to find out what type of injury you have and this is why knowing the causes and symptoms of an avulsion fracture are very helpful in determining exactly how severe the injury is.
Here are the causes of an avulsion fracture:
- Explosive landing: Athletes who tend to jump or land with great impact tend to get these most commonly. Therefore, it is crucial for your health that if you participate in such sports, you do follow the correct method of jumping.
- Explosive extension: Similar to how an athlete landing ferociously can get an avulsion fracture, someone who is extending the legs very violently and explosively during an exercise can also get an avulsion fracture. This is because the bone getting extended could very well damage the protrusions to which the tendons are attached.
These are the two main causes of an avulsion fracture. There are not many symptoms of an avulsion fracture. This is because an avulsion fracture can only be determined by an MRI or by an X-ray scan. Therefore it is nearly impossible to diagnose that you have an avulsion fracture without looking at the results of the tests performed on the part of your body. However, the way you got the fracture and especially the details of it are very good indications of whether you have an avulsion fracture or not.