Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hello, I'm mentally distorted. I can't think what I am, what I want, for what I'm made? I life is full of confusions and I have no solution of them. I can't focus on anything. I always thinks about these questions but can't find any answers. Please help me to escape from these confusions. Thank you.
Hi doctor, how are you. I am middle class, male, 36, from india living in a metro city. I lost my father a long time ago and my mother 3 years ago. By profession, I am an un-successful software engineer. My marriage broke few years ago (it was a 3 months marriage, no children) and my wife harassed me a lot due to one sided laws in india. I have a fight with both my sisters. At present, I am living alone (with my dog). In the past few years, I have taken a lot of emotional stress due to which my health deteriorated a lot. Now, my problem is that when ever I get angry, there is a lot of pain in my kidneys. I think there is a huge problem in the lower abdominal part of my body but its not showing anything serious when I conducted the normal whole-body test. What do you suggest about my problem? Should I go for some advanced tests?
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.
Hello I am 25 years old male, unmarried,non smoker and non alcoholic My problem is getting blank during examination. Also now a days it is difficult to catch the concept. Also facing the problem of lack of concentration. Please help me.
I am 37 years years old . My husband is a womanizer, am stressed seeing his activities. I've 2 school going children.
I am 35 years old man. I got married with a beautiful girl in November 2014. She is 26 years old. I used to live alone as I am very introvert person. But my wife is very socialist, she easily interact with people. I like her qualities. As is speak less than her she does not like my quality. I don't have any bad habit like drinking and smoking, and I have no affairs. But I have a bad habit. I am very egoist person, which creates anger in me and my wife does not like this. I get anger on a small issues. I could not control on it. I don't hit her. I just ignore to talk with her. Now, this bad habit of mine created lots of problem in my life. My does not want to leave with me. How can I get her back. I love her so much. Please advice me what should I do?
Hello doctor, we known cigarette is a harmful for human body. If we can't leave this bad habit now. please help
I'm a weed user. But I quit weed for more than a month. Now I was smoking cigarettes per day 1 or 2.but weed is disturbing my mind. But I controlled myself from that. Shall I use nicotex to come out from that. Is that safe? Or it may cause any side effects?
What is the symptoms for epilepsy, will it come only during specific time. How to come across from this?
Hi am sumit jha from pune. Please answer me what is smoking effect And how to stop smoking please any idia for stop smoking.
Flowers are said to have vitamin F, which boosts emotional energy. A Rutgers university study revealed that having flowers around you increases emotional connect with loved ones.
Get into the habit of getting ourselves flowers and creative with displaying them