Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Savithri
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya SavithriYour feedback matters!
I am getting anger without any reason and I shout on my kids and husband daily and sometime I hit my kids with silly reasons. I don't know what had happened to me. I am feeling alone. My husband does not spend time with me even in weekends he will not be in home. He enjoy himself with Friends. But he is not taking care of family. I should do only take care of 2 kids 24/7 he won't take any responsibility of them. I feel very disturbed. My husband will be with his laptop, mobile and TV he don't even speak with me casually. If he get time he wants sex which I don't like just because he always use me for the sex and as servant. He don't treat me as wife and he don't speak to me with love. And he always touch my breast if he wants sex. Which irritates me alot. He just expecting sex without love. I mean with out speaking to me he directly goes to sex. With all these I feel anger and depressed. Please suggest me how to come out.
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopath.
My age is 21. I am 5.2 height .From last 4 days I am getting urine in pink colour. Is it natural or disease. I do not have any bad habits like smoking, drinking, tobacco etc. I do not have any pain .
Hi I have serious ego issues with my sister in law, the moment I see her my blood boils and I feel like to kick her out of my house. Even I can't bare her dramatically sweet talks. I can't control my anger for her. Please advice how to deal with this psychological problem. It's hampering my mood all the time.
Sir my Age 38 years I am suffering voice problem from last two years when I talk continue l get tired unable to speak continue I feel pain & inflammation in throat so kindly give me right suggestion How should I do?
Dear sir I am a 46 years old guy and I bought disgrace to my family by doing some nasty things more than 12 years back which I cannot disclose. Nobody in our neighborhood talks to me, my family members except a very few that too rarely. They look down upon us. What do we do in such a situation. Moving to another neighborhood is not very easy being from a lower middle class background. Please guide me.
I want to know how I should grow my memory because I forget any thing which I have learned after 1 day.
Remember the mission
Move your body
Be with beauty and nature
Laugh and play
Indulge a healthy pleasure
Honour past gifts
Take pleasure in small goals
Forgive self and others
Observe the now
Hold to the good.