Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya SavithriYour feedback matters!
What precautions should be taken in diabetes, How to concentrate my mind, How to prevent ourselves from the heart attack.
Doctor. Mujhe ajib alone feel hota hai. Kisi girl ko daikhta hu to uski taraf attract ho jata hu ki wo meri frnd ho. Mai handjob bhi krta hu. Or mai kbhi intercourse nh kiya. Lekin sex krne ka bhut maan krta hai. Uske liye handjob krni padti hai. M normal ?
Sir, my dad is suffering through a strange disorder, he is always washing his hands and wiping his body if he is touching any common thing. He is also keeping distance from people as if any touches him he gain is washing and wiping himself. Which kind of disorder is this? please reply.
I am 25 year female. and I feel mentally trouble. Because of too much thinking. Always thinking nd getting irritated on a small thing nd become angry on small thing. Please help me out.
Sir, I am having doubt in everything I fear crowd I feel somebody want to harm myself. I often check out my pocket I think that something imp in my pocket but there was nothing if I already checked my pocket but after sometimes I got doubt again what should I do?
I am 25 years old girl and my sister is 24 years old and she have a habit of smoking 5 cigarettes a day sometimes 3 please tell me will it affect her body its been 3 years now? Please help.
I am 16 years old and I am sing song I was no stammering but I am talk any other person that time I am stammer so what can I do self therapy.
I don't know what I am doing I think I am depressed feeling disturbed and depressed. Give me a conclusion.
I have serious drop in sexual health, I look tired always. Have severe acidity as well which doctor few years back when consulted told as GERD. Im so obese, no strength to exercise, run and climb. I'm so disappointed myself bcoz even im not having an erection for sex. Always depressed losing hopes to live a good life coz next year getting married but worried of my potency. Pls anyone help me. Coming to my habits I smoke daily twice and consume alcohol occasionally. Also I find strange changes in me. Like hair fall (no root can be seen after fall) head scalp dry always even though I put oil 2 days once. My stomach always remains bloated and worsens if not eaten. And from past 3 years I have daily constipation. Pls doctor guide me. Even ready for a visit in Bangalore for full check up.
I'm not able to concentrate in my studies properly. I can't sit for even half an hour. And I don't remember whatever I would have studied.
I met a psychologist a month ago and I am unable to explain my problem I gone there to explain but I am unable to explain even single one what should I do.
I am 36 year old male. I am having pigmentation on my face since last one year. please tell me the treatment. I am already taking antidepressant since many years. Thanx.
Stress is very common these days due to the busy modern lifestyle and can cause symptoms of disorders of the mind. There are certain signs that foretell an impending mental problem, these signs should be taken seriously and a mental health professional should be consulted.
Some of these signs that indicate that you should go for a mental health checkup include:
1. Appetite disorder - Appetite problems such as loss of appetite or overeating may indicate mental problems. Moreover, eating foods excess in fat and sugar can indicate signs of stress.
2. Difficulties in interpersonal communication - Progressive reduction in interaction with people to no communication at all indicates signs of stress and a mental health professional should be consulted in this case.
3. Insomnia - Significant modifications in sleeping patterns or not being able to sleep due to stress for a long duration of time need to be addressed as they can result in complications.
4. Overactive mind - The overactive mind is a cause of anxiety where the mind is always thinking and thoughts race through causing anxiety and an inability to relax. A normally active mind is healthy but an overactive mind which can't seem to relax for extended periods of time should be looked into.
5. Lack of interest in activities - Showing symptoms were once fun activities seem worrisome and fearful can indicate signs of mental disorders.
6. Emotional distress causing problems at work and home - Inability to focus at work or everyday activities due to emotional stress can result in depression. Thus, symptoms such as these should be diagnosed at the earliest to prevent complications.