Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VijayaYour feedback matters!
Am a female of 24 yrs. My height is 5.1 and my weight is 52 kgs. I am having belly. I want to loose weight please help.
I am 17 years old my hair is so week about 200 hairs lose from my head and I have severe head ache havw it any remedy.
My father is suffering from severe itches on both of his legs, is it psoriasis or any other skin disease. He has no sugar but still the wounds are not drying up, please suggest any solution.
Actually my skin tone is fair. Even I had never used any kind of make up. The main problem is my skin is acne prone. I want my skin to look more fair. So can you please suggest me some homeopathic treatment which will be a permanent solution for acne and skin fairness? And will be better without any side effect.
Dear doctor. My age is 46 years old. Last year july 2014, I joined in fitness gym. After six months I got pain on my shoulders and chest, so I stopped do to the excerise in the gym and taken appointment with Dr. he told that I got aroung 190 bp. And then I had taken the medicine for more than six months now it bp was reduced around 140 to 150. So I again can do the excerise or not. Every day i unable to awake in the early morning at that my body will be full of strain eg (i fell like a old aged man) and also in night times if I close my eyes also I cannot able to sleep. Sir I am having two kids now what treatment can I perfer. .
Hi I have been facing skin marks I wanna remove them which r due to pimples they spoil my looks! Im fair so they r dark pink or black in color some r even leading holes.
Can you pls suggest me a proper fatfree diet. And fat burning exercise to reduce big belly and burn belly fat.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.