Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VijayaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year female I have problem of irregular periods normally my periods delayed time is 7 to 10 days but in present it delayed by 2 months and I have done pregnancy test with the help of prega news for two time and the result is negative I have taken many homeopathic medicine but I am not getting my periods and I have also taken the meprate 10 mg for 4 days once for a day Still I am nt getting my periods please Dr. help me I am very very tensioned please tell me the reason and what I should do? Please Dr. help me.
From the past six months facing hair fall issue, now it has become very severe in order to overcome that I shaved my hair even I have lot of white hair. Right from starting I never used one shampoo changed regularly. Now I am working as software employee I have to face a little bit of pressure in work. As now I am with shaved hair right from now I want to take care suggest me on this which shampoo and hair oil should I use please suggest me if is their any tonics and tablets.
Acupuncture refers to an alternative treatment procedure in which needles are pierced at certain specific points in your body known as energy lines or meridians, in the process, to treat a a health condition. Acupuncture is used to treat different kinds of health problems. Hair loss is a very distressing problem for men and women alike.
There are many causes that can be responsible for your hair loss such as:
- Using hair styling gels and other substances
- Genetic problems
- Hormonal imbalance
- Taking too many steroids
- A diet lacking sufficient amount of proteins
There are different treatment methods that can help you to deal with your problem of hair loss such as Ayurveda, homeopathy, allopathy or conventional methods and other home remedies. But if nothing works for you, you can try this alternative treatment method of acupuncture. Acupuncture offers effective remedies for combating your problem of hair loss. The following are some of the treatment methods:
- Sometimes, needles are pierced into the energy lines or meridians of your head to improve blood circulation. Improvement in your blood circulation can reduce hair fall.
- At times acupuncture, treatment involves applying topical creams on your scalp for reducing hair fall.
- Acupuncture treatment sometimes, may include hot towel massage on your scalp. This can prevent hair loss.
- Acupuncture also works at reducing your stress as that is a major cause of hair fall.
- Since proper functioning of the kidney is also responsible for providing nourishment to your hair, acupuncture treatment also involves injecting needles at different key points on your body in order to stimulate energy release and promote kidney health.
- Acupuncture treatment also involves the use of different Chinese herbs for reducing hair fall such as Astragalus or Polygoni multiflori.
Acupuncture treatment for hair loss is definitely effective but is very time consuming. So you must be very patient throughout your treatment process to get the desired results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.
I am 63 yrs. Gap in left knee joint has reduced. My doctor confirmed but said initial stage and suggested regular exercise after reducing / removal of swelling. Please. Inform how to get rid of swelling by some medicine and exercise. Thanks.
Sir can you please tell me what is the cost of scaling .or kya precaution lena padta h after scaling and or koi option nhi h scaling bcoz kuch hi gums hil rhe h and knees toothpaste use karna chahiye bcoz mere teeth me filling bhi hui h .plz please tell me.
I am 23 years of age, my weight is about 65 and height 6.0 but I'm so thin, I want to increase my weight and body, whatever I do for that they have no results. please help me.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.