Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kumar P K
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar P KYour feedback matters!
Sir mera face bahot oily he jiski vjah se mera face dark ho raha he nd dark circals bhi ho gye he please suggest medicins jo ki mere face se oil htaye nd mere face ko fairness kre or mere face pr glow de.
I am 24 years old. I have light reddish marks on my cheeks. What should I do? I also have few cuts and scratches on my skin and they left marks. I have used Nomarks, Eraser cream but it didn't work. What should I do?
Is anal fissures or ulcers a permanently curable disease by taking homeopathic treatment so that it does not recur after hard stool?
Hello, I am Dr Simal Soin. I ran a clinic called Ayna. Ayna means mirror. So, everything that makes you look and feel good here at Ayna is under one roof. What we offer you is a combination of various treatments which are done through cosmetic dermatology. We basically treat acne, acne scars, freckles, rosacea, open pores and address your skin texture issues. Through various modalities like hydra facials, lasers, peels and combined medical treatments with those as well. Then we have a hair clinic where we address Hair loss concerns through P.R. P. and treatments. We have an anti-ageing clinic where we specialize in treatments for your sagging skin, for double chin, for volume loss, for lines, wrinkles and just give you a very natural, rested, fresh look done through a combination of botox, fillers, thermage.
So, we also have a weight management and body contouring clinic where we are able to offer you treatments through a combination of technology and lifestyle management to address your weight loss concerns, to give you weight loss and help you maintain that for a long period of time.
So, if you want to take care of your skin on a regular basis some of them must use for your skin please use sunscreen every single day. One of the commonest cause of ageing of the skin is lack of sunscreen use, sun exposure which is unprotected. So, importantly, for sunscreen in the morning, use an antioxidant to basically combat all the free radical damage that your skin goes through every day with the pollution and the environment. Use a vitamin C serum or cream on your skin every day. Use a moisturizer on your skin every night and make sure you cleanse your skin regularly with good Micellar water. So these are the very basic things that everybody must do to keep their skin looking young. Visit your dermatologist every few months to get some new updates on what latest in the world of skin care and what is the good creams you can use to keep your skin looking good.
Treat any concern you have by visiting your dermatologist. Avoid using over the counter products. Our specialty is that we have a lot of doctors and nutritionists on site and all of our treatments are not only safe but they are also very effective at the same time so there are U.S.F.D approved and we have treated patients from all over the globe and people come regularly and repeatedly to have treatment with us from India and overseas.
If you have any medical or aesthetic or cosmetic queries about anything, please visit us on lybrate so we can sort out any issues that you might be having with your skin.
I have a black spot on my face and sum tym due to infection pimple cum around on my face. So plzzzz suggest me sum thing so I can remove my spots and pimple toooo.
I am 29 years old and has dark circles under and around my eyes. I have tried many creams lotions and tabletz but of no use. Its eein 2 years now.
I am 42 year old lady. I burnt my skin 1 year ago by using excess portion of bleech so now around the nose towards my cheeks looks like a dark black patchy skin. What shall I apply to get rid off that patchy marks. Pls also tell me how can I reduce dark circles
I have small but prominent and touchable lump on my head. My mother noticed it around 1.5 mo ths back. It is painless. I almost forgot about it & realised few days back that its still there. When I checked with mom she said it has grown in size. We went to bone specialist who told us its osteoma and nothing to worry get xray done. But this did not got detected in xray. Then what is it? Is it something else? Should I investigate further or just leave it.
I am 21 years old I used skin lite cream as I am dark but I came to know that it contains steroids and they are not good for health and also I got some red color rashes and I became darker even if I stop using it for 2 to 3 days so pls suggest me an another cream which gives me fairness and suitable to use for many years without any side effects please.
Doctor am little fair colour but I had dark circles on my eyes and have not clear skin .what can I do .i lost my confident when I went somewhere else please help me.
Full body ka rang gora karne ke liye kuch btaaiye or face ke liye bhi koi gharelu upaaye btaiye kuki me student hu
I am 25 year old and I having skin problem like feeling very itching many times having rashes after itching and having very dry skin. I also feel very tired suddenly many times in d day. What should I do?
I am a 24 years old female. I have a lump from upper anus to pernium. One is developing in lower anus. Lump is not hard. It is like skin and in one side feels something is there. No bleeding from anus. Can it be cancer. Sometimes pain in anus.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.