Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kumar P K
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar P KYour feedback matters!
I am in problem of anal fissure from last 1.5 years. I took an ointment namely anobliss it is good but when I stop using it, it again starts same issue. So what should I do.
My brother met an accident in his work spot. 4 months before. A very big stone fell into his leg. His leg was broken. Now it got infected. Doctor said to remove his leg. Please say alternate way for not removing the leg.
Hello doctor, actually lots of puffy (fat) and wrinkle under my eyes my age is 34 but its look like a 50 yr. 6 year before I done surgery for under wrinkle but not a wrinkle gone even puffiness raised under my eye. So again I want surgery for my under eye puffiness so it ill good or not. Please advice me.
I have fine line and wrinkles around eyes it looks horrible when I smile it makes me feel older please help me!
Hy doctor I am Bijay Kumar Sah am 19 DOCTOR I DON'T HAVE A GOOD LOOKING FACE AM HANDSOME BUT FACE ANGLE IS NOT GOOD IT'S SEEMS TO BE TRIANGLE DOCTOR I DON'T EAT GREEN VEGETABLES AND MEAT AND FISH WHAT SHOULD I DO SHOULD I JOIN GYM DOES GYM WILL HELP ME TO CHANGE MY PHYSICAL APPEARANCE SOME LIKES ME SOME HATES ME DOCTOR AND OUR SCHOOL IS VERY STRICT HAIR STYLE IS NOT ALLOWED WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GAIN WEIGHT WHAT SHOULD I DO LOOK BETTER DOCTOR HELP MEE PLEASE.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.