Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkatesh B R
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesh B RYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I am suffering from hypertension and severe stomach pain feeling nausea and headache diagnose please.
Hi I m 17 year boy. But I look like very old 27 Oily skin problem. Nd pimple kee daag bi reh gaye h please help me.
Could anyone prescribe old acne scar removal cream please I am going to USA in two months itz my carrier issue I hve less time.
While injuries of any form can be painful, burn injuries are one of the worst to suffer from. While cuts and bruises can be temporarily assuaged with a proper dressing, burns are quite different in this regard. With burns, the damaged tissues will stay on the body and may cause continuous pain. Thus, burn injuries are difficult to treat and they require different strategies for pain management as well.
Treatment methods available for treating pain arising due to burn injuries
- Apply an anesthetic cream or aloevera gel to soothe the burnt skin. Avoid exposing the skin to air as that will cause painful sensations.
- Loose gauze or antibiotic ointment must be used to protect the influenced area.
- Soak the burnt area wound in cold water for about five minutes or more.
- If the burn escalates or affects a widespread area, seek medical attention immediately.
Pain management factors for burn injuries:
- Relaxation: During the phase of recovery, burn injuries put immense stress on your body and continue for a long period. Muscle tension is caused by stress that increases pain. Some relaxation techniques are proven to be beneficial to reduce the stress on body.
- Coping with your pain: Different people have different ways to cope with physical discomfort. Look out for situational aspects which are currently under your control and take it positively. The ‘what ifs’ or wishing that the burn didn’t occur in the first place will not help with your current situation. You should focus on things what you can control like self-rehabilitation, doing your daily exercises, physical therapy treatment or following a doctor’s suggestion of pain management strategies. This will help you cope with your pain to a greater extent.
- Sleep medications: If your normal sleep routine is hampered, consult your physician for safe sleep medications. Proper sleep is very important for the healing process and even more so in the case of burn related injuries.
- Antidepressants: Some people may not be suffering from depression, but they might still need antidepressants for relief and sound sleep. A health care provider might prescribe antidepressants as a way to deal with acute pain from burn injuries.
- Increase the pace of your activities: If you want to rebuild your health and stamina and get back in form soon, focus on the regular physical and mental activities. Exercise regularly, but don’t push yourself too much. Increase your physical activities gradually over time. Unless and until you are fully comfortable, don’t strain yourself too much. Occupational and physical therapists can help you with an appropriate activity program. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having continuous acnes or painful acne like lumps on my chest, back and my face. They come and go continuously. I am currently using Mederma Soap as directed by my dermatologist. Nothing is working. It has been more than one year. My chest looks ugly due to these marks.
I am 50 years old. Recently I checked my blood lipids. Result shows as under cho-pod 181.00 mg/dl gpo-pod 496.00 mg/dl hdl cholesterol direct 32.00 mg/dl ldl" 127.00 mg/dl vldl cholesterol 99.20 mg/dl cholesterol/hdlc ratio 5.7 ldlc/hdlc ratio 3.97 tgl/hdlc ratio 15.50 my eco and ecg was normal and pertaining to blood report what is you opinion and what are all the precautions I have to take.
Sir, The nature of my skin is oily. Even after facewash also my skin becomes oily very soon. To prevent the oily skin which medicines should be taken. And also to become the face glow which facewash to be taken. My skin also contains pimples.
Lybrate | Dr. Saurabh Dhara speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY