Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veeranna Gowda
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veeranna GowdaYour feedback matters!
My age is 24. And have 164 MGL. So please suggest me for that how can I reduce the level of my sugar. And what precautions should I take.
I am pure vegetarian and also deficiency of Vitamin B12. Please advise if I can take B complex capsules. As I am suffering from thyroid, cannot take soya much.
Hi, as per my blood sugar report some blood sugar quantity is in my blood. Fasting sugar is approx 150-160 & after meal is also same. I am having galvus 500 mg after meal in morning and after dinner galvus+glymate.
I am suffering from extreme itch on my whole skin. I take 50 mg thyroid tablet. someone says it becoz of thyroid. please hlp.
Hello doctor, I am 20 weeks preg and before 15 days my tsh was 6.63 and ft4 was a bit low too. So gynaec prescribed me 125 mcg daily and endinocrologist prescribed mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. I said my gynaec that endocrinologist suggest dose as follows. On this she said that its not only controlling your thyroid but also to see that you are preg and baby shud get stable dose. If baby does not gets stable dose it might become hypo or hyperthyroid. And I explained this view of my going to my endocrinologist so he said that due to long life of thyroxine there is nothing like stable dose. Your baby is safe. Now whom shud I follow as m v.worried.please help.
What is the difference between novamix 30 human 30 insulin both are same or not price differs which one is best.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.