Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena.hYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, For Kidney Weak, Means Creatine level 2.3, can they eat tomato. Because Potassium will increase.
Sir. I am suffering from dengue fever for four days so I could not a good condition and I am not go for a good doctor consult.
I am suffering from cough from past 6 months. Sometimes it is dry cough, sometimes it is with wet cough. It becomes more severe at night. Many times I have to get up at night. Am 40 years female with high BP. I have fibroid in uterus also of size 1.5 cm. Please advise.
When I think about any matter at this time I'm suffered from heart pain & after some time I have unconscious.
Hello, I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do?
I am not able to sleep during night. But in the morning I will be sleeping. Though I was working in the night shift. Currently I am not working in the bpo what should I do to get a better sleep. Every morning I am getting a better sleep. May I able to know the exact reason why this thing happens with me. May I able to get previous habits of sleeping. Early to bed. Kindly revert the needful. Thanks.
My mother is 55 years old. She has high bp, sugar, n high cholesterol. 2 weeks before she felt pain in her chest after morning walk. We consulted at SGPGI, lucknow and doctor just after doing ECG suggested for angiography whereas ECG was ok. I asked her to come to mumbai we booked an appointment at asian heart institute but doctor just after doing ECG n 2d echo suggested for angiography here also both tests were ok. I am against doing angiography n subsequently angioplasty, can you suggest what to do now as admission date is fixed for 14th nov. Can it be cure thru medicines and lifestyle changes or angiography is must. please suggest at the earliest. She is already taking medicines for blood thinning for last 4 years as in 2013 she experienced the same issue. Please help I'm worried and tensed now as I do not have much time.
Uneasy or Discomfort feeling around chest area while watching movie in Dolby atmos theater felt like going to die it was very hard to breath. Pain in lungs is it due to high frequency sound coming from woofers? Or is it due to heart attack? I'm already having high blood pressure caused by obesity.
Follow these 7 home remedies to beat Anemia-
1) Remember the ‘Apple a day’quote - it is more true for an Anemic than for anyone else.
2) Not just Apple, consume a ripe banana with 1 tbsp of honey twice a day. Honey helps in increasing the haemoglobin in blood. It is rich in iron, copper and manganese.
3) Soak handful of currants (munakka) for 4 hours. Remove seeds and have it every morning.
4) Mix a cup of beetroot juice, a cup of apple juice with honey and have it once a day.
5) Have lots of green, leafy vegetables like spinach and cabbage. Tomatoes are very good too.
6) Consume fruits rich in iron such as watermelons, raisins, grapefruits, tomatoes, apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries and avocados.
7) Non vegetarian sources are rich in vitamin B12, which also increases HB. Have egg yolk, meat, seafood like tuna, clams, catfish, salmon, oysters and sardine.
Click on consult privately to ask me any questions that you might have on Anemia. Wishing you good health.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) is a traditional and well established surgical procedure for treating diseases in the coronary artery. The process is carried out by using blood vessels alternately (vein or artery). Initially, CABG was performed by using the left internal mammary artery and saphenous vein. It was observed that the chance of occlusion in the vein grafts was much higher than the arterial grafts. In the last decade, total arterial grafting, which uses all the arterial conduits, is being practiced as CABG for better results.
Types of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Traditional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: In this type of CABG, the surgeon will initially open up the chest bone to gain access to the heart. The heart is stopped using medications and the body is connected to a heart-lung bypass machine to circulate oxygen and blood throughout the body.
- Minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass grafting: In this surgery, small incisions are made on the left portion of the chest to gain access to the heart. This surgery is used to bypass the blood vessels present in the front portion of the heart.
- Off-pump Coronary artery bypass grafting: In this procedure, the chest bone is opened up to access the heart. Here, however, the heart is not stopped during the surgery.
Patients, who have been suffering since a long time and have been operated on the vein grafts, have a chance of re-developing certain artery diseases such as a heart attack. To counter this possibility, surgeons have started using the method of Total Artery CABG. In this procedure, the left and right internal mammary arteries are used from the chest and the radial artery, from the fore arm for the surgery.
The main advantages of this procedure are:
- The survival rate is higher in total artery CABG as compared to the traditional CABG.
- It comes with long term benefits
- The procedure is safe as well as feasible
Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!