Doctors in Shekar's Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Shekar's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Testicular cancer is mostly witnessed among young adults in the age range of 24–35. It results from the growth of abnormal cells in the testes. It is not the most common type of cancer found in the body, but can pose a serious threat to an individual if not treated early. The cure rate is one of the highest among all kinds of cancer found in the body. This being said, the rate of cure is totally dependent on the stage of detection.
Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
The historical trend of testicular cancer suggests that white men are prone to this type of cancer than their African, Asian and Latino counterparts. A person with a family history of testicular cancer of HIV is at higher risk of getting this disease. Some other risk factors include Klinefelter’s syndrome and cryptorchidism.
Protection from Testicular Cancer
There is no hard and fast rule of protection. It is suggested that the testicles get evaluated while routine medical check-up. A person with a family history of testicular cancer should opt for a periodic checkup after every three months. In case a patient has already recovered from testicular cancer, routine medical tests are a must to ensure non-recurrence.
Symptoms of Testicular Cancer
The common symptom is a swelling in the testicle. It feels like a thickening of the testicle and is mostly painless. Minor discomfort in the swelling region is often reported. Some other symptoms include back pain, ache in the scrotum and groin, change in the size of the testicle, bloating of the lower abdomen and heavy sensation of the scrotum. There is a rare form of this cancer, which produces a female hormone called estrogen in a man’s body. This disease results in a lack of sexual desire, lump in the affected area, etc. Even less serious testicular cancer might show these symptoms. An oncologist should be immediately consulted if one or more of these symptoms surfaces.
What are the treatment options?
Testicular cancer is mostly cured with the help of a surgery. A follow-up radiation and chemotherapy is suggested by doctors to destroy the surrounding cells. It is done to ensure that the cancer cells do not spread easily and the chance of recurrence is minimal. The rate of cure depends on early detection.
Does testicular cancer affect sexuality?
In most of the cases, testicular cancer is detected in one testicle. If this is the case, the other testicle produces all the hormones needed for sexual drive. It also does not affect sex drive, beard and muscularity. There is also a large section of patients who reported of a difficult sexual life after the surgery. There can be some discomfort in the scrotum as well.
If you are a heavy drinker and you are having problems with your sex life, they are likely to be caused because of your alcohol consumption. Sex and alcohol are not considered to be a good mixture. Although a small amount of alcohol is harmless, moderate to heavy drinking can hamper your sex life in several ways. Moreover, alcohol is very dangerous for pregnant women.
Alcohol can lead to sexual problems and issues in both men and women. It can also make them behave in a different and unusual manner, which may lead them into having sex with people who are unsuitable. It makes people take unnecessary risks and many get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Unwanted pregnancy after having sex is a common aspect in today’s world. Alcohol also makes people likely to be victims of sexual attacks.
The bad effects of alcohol on your sex life
There are several bad effects of alcohol which take a toll on your sexual life. They are as follows:
- Alcohol may make people more likely to engross in sexual activity with the wrong person. Getting pregnant, catching infections and embarking in affairs which lead to the breakup of many marriages are common effects of alcohol. Alcohol is a primary reason for the demand of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill, all over the world.
- Alcohol fuddles up people's brain and many of them forget to take proper contraceptive precautions before having sex.
- Alcohol is very harmful for unborn babies in pregnant women. It may cause brain damage to the baby. You should consume alcohol as less as possible during pregnancy and totally avoid it during the first three months of pregnancy.
- Alcohol accounts for being a major cause of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Alcohol may increase your sexual desire, but it reduces your performance.
- Men who are heavy drinkers may develop a permanent case of brewer’s droop. Loss of sexual interest is also likely.
- Excessive alcohol may lead to diminished or reduced libido in women as well. It is yet to be proven whether alcohol causes any other sexual complications in women.
If you are facing problems with excessive alcohol consumption and it is affecting your sex life, you need to take some steps. It is recommended to consult an alcohol counsellor or join the Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) group.
While some diseases and medical conditions affect people all over the world, there are some that are prevalent only amongst a certain cultural group or region. Dhat roga or Dhat syndrome is one such culturally bound syndrome that affects men in the Indian subcontinent region including India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. In some cases, it may also affect the women of this region.
The word ‘Dhat’ originates from the Sanskrit word ‘Dhatu’ meaning ‘elixir of the body’. The condition was first described in 1960 by Dr Narendra Wig as a condition marked by psychosomatic symptoms such as fatigue, anxiety and sexual dysfunction caused by the passing of a whitish fluid or whitish particles that are believed to be semen in the urine. Other symptoms that person with this condition might express include weakness, lack of appetite, poor concentration and guilt.
How dhat is different from sperm leakage and premature ejaculation?
Dhat is the name given to the collective symptoms, such as sexual, psychological, and physical related to the passing of a whitish fluid, believed to be semen in urine. This is usually followed by psychological distress and anxiety due to semen-loss in patients. The word ‘dhat’ is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘dhatu’ which means ‘metal’ and/or ‘elixir’. Whereas, sperm leakage is a sexual dysfunction which happens due to weak parasympathetic nerves. What happens here is that seminal fluid oozes out of a flaccid penis. This is said to happen due to over masturbation. Dhat, on the other hand, is passing of seminal fluid in urine. And, premature ejaculation is something that happens at the time of coitus. In this, the male is unable to sustain an erection long enough for penetration and ‘comes’ prematurely. In this condition, penetrative sex doesn’t happen or happens for too short a period of time to satisfy the partner.
In the dhat syndrome, males usually believe that they have premature ejaculation and suffer from impotence apart from just leaking the white seminal fluid during urination. This loss frightens them into developing a sense of depression as the fear of semen loss is very strong in the subcontinent. Young men from a rural background or of a lower socioeconomic status typically complain of this syndrome. It may be further categorised under three heads:
- Only Dhat: In this case, the patients present with hypochondriacally oriented symptoms attributed to the loss of semen
- Dhat accompanied by anxiety or depression: In this case depression or anxiety is the core condition that may be accompanied by Dhat
- Dhat accompanied by sexual dysfunction: In such cases, the patient may complain of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation or other psychosexual dysfunction conditions such as depressive neurosis, somatoform/ hypochondriasis or anxiety neurosis.
- Fatigue and listlessness
- Appetite loss
- Lack of physical strength
- Poor concentration and forgetfulness
- Sexual dysfunction
Common misconceptions about the disease
There are a number of misconceptions about dhat. Most patients think that the semen loss during urination will make them impotent or someway weaker sexually. This anxiety can be traced back thousands of years to certain Ayurvedic treatises in which the loss of a single drop of semen, the most precious body fluid, was enough to weaken the whole body. This cultural belief leads to a lot of stigma, guilt and depression related to dhat.
The morbid hypochondriacal fear that is associated with dhat syndrome is also stuff that myths are made of. Patients believe that dhat will irreversibly harm their bodies and they will be unable to produce male offspring, and that dhat will cause a death of offspring at an early age, lead to the birth of a malformed fetus; or cause anaemia, leprosy, tuberculosis, permanent impotency, and shrinking of the penis.
Factors apart from reproductive health which results in Dhat roga
- Nerves are responsible for keeping the semen locked in during a normal state in men. When nerves get weak, semen is discharged during urination or while doing normal activities in the form of a white discharge, called dhat.
- This problem further strains other organs like liver and a poorly functioning liver increases weakness related to muscles and also reduces energy levels, fat metabolism, and contaminates blood.
- Prostatitis, a disease of the prostate gland which secretes seminal fluids can also aggravate dhat.
- A weak digestive system, prone to constipation and piles also causes dhat. This is seen as a white discharge while defecation.
Modern science has not been able to understand an organic evolution of this condition and hence has no form of medication to treat it. Hence, it is often considered a neurotic condition. According to Ayurveda, apart from excessive masturbation and a weak reproductive health, conditions such as weak digestion, constipation and prostatitis can also trigger the symptoms of Dhat roga.
Ayurveda believes that the body always functions as a complete entity and hence no condition can be isolated and treated. Hence when treating diseases, it approaches it through changes in the person’s diet, exercise and lifestyle, mental health and overall physical health. In the case of treatment for Dhat roga, it is important for the doctor to first correct the patient’s erroneous beliefs and listen to the person before medicating him.
Tips and treatments in Ayurveda
Ayurveda postulates leading a controlled sexual life to counteract dhat.
- Charaka samhita postulates that semen is all pervasive within the body like "oil in the sesamic seed" and suggests one ejaculation per week in summer and 168 total yearly ejaculations as the optimal sexual frequency for males.
- Over-indulgence in sex and especially masturbation can cause an imbalance in the dhatus with a resultant physical illness called dhat.
- Use herbs which enhance energy and performance of the reproductive system. These herbs will remove debility and weakness and will elevate levels of testosterone hormone in the body to rejuvenate and re-energize the reproductive system.
- These pills also contain herbs which strengthen, repair and stimulate nerves and maintain an optimum supply of energy throughout the day to prevent semen discharge with urine.
- Shilajit is a herb that is known for enhancing sexual potency. Shilajit capsules come loaded with herbs which supplement minerals and nutrients in a bio-available form to remove deficiencies improving the functioning of organs and muscles to counteract fatigue.
Regular counselling is often advocated in such cases along with anti-anxiety and anti-depression medication. Medication may also be prescribed to keep semen from leaking into the urine. The patient is also taught to relax so as to ensure the smooth functioning of the genitourinary system.
For more details and advise, visit - https://www.lybrate.com/health-package/136939503/dhat-dhatu-roga-by-dr-rahul-gupta-sexologist
Viral fever refers to a wide range of conditions caused by viral infections of the body. These infections lead to an elevation of body temperature, along with a variety of other symptoms such as headaches, body aches, chills and skin rashes. Viral fever can affect people of all age groups and may even be highly contagious if it is not contained and treated.
What causes viral fever?
Viral fever is caused by the infestation of viruses that spread through various avenues. These viruses enter the body and multiply at a specific site, leading to an infection that manifests itself as the symptoms of fever. This fever may be chronic or acute, depending on the nature of the infection and can easily spread from one person to another.
Some of the ways in which viral fever spreads are as follows:
Consumption of contaminated food and water.
Contact with contaminated surfaces.
Contact with infected animals.
The symptoms of viral fever begin to show after an incubation period during which the virus multiplies within the body. The nature and duration of the illness varies from case to case. The most common symptoms of viral fever that accompany high body temperatures include the following:
Redness of the eyes
Inflammation of the throat
How is viral fever treated?
A case of viral fever can be quite easily treated if there is an absence of complications. For this, the illness simply needs to be diagnosed early. The use of antibiotics and steroids for treatment is advised against unless the infections have escalated beyond a certain extent. Some of the ways to treat viral fever are:
Prescription of antiviral medication
Adequate bed rest
Ample fluid intake
Administration of nasal decongestants
In most cases, the illness gets treated within the span of a few days. However, if the symptoms persist any longer, it is advisable to consult a specialist to check for underlying problems or complications.
Watching porn can be pleasurable and invoke your intimate desires. Since talking about intimate relations is considered as a taboo and most children in our country don’t receive proper education, they resort to porn videos that give them a false idea of reality. Little do they know that the actual acts are nothing like the ones they see in these adult videos. Looking at men with chiseled bodies, women with hourglass figures and extremely spicy sex lives can, unfortunately, lower your confidence. After all, not everyone can attain these. Nonetheless, one can always engage in the act of self-satisfaction or masturbation by watching these videos. Masturbation is one of the underrated pleasures of the world and pornography does the trick here; it not only gets you sexually aroused but also helps you in reaching an utterly satisfying climax.
These thought process may include the habit of watching porn. Wait! Did you say Porn? Now before we jump to conclusion and sing hymns that porn is bad for you, let us look at it from a different perspective. Sure it could have a negative impact if you are addicted to it, but let’s say for a minute that you have a habit of watching porn occasionally. Is it really that bad for you as spread across in social circles? Let’s find out!
Watching porn: Ask any kid why he would want to watch porn and almost two out of three answers would be that they need a quick fix in their “Me Time”. Our human brain varies a lot and though everyone would disregard this, our mind always yearns for variance and adventure. Porn in a way gives this to them. The experience of watching something new or something which is not the usual norm accelerates the hormone process and this directly makes you cum earlier. Of course, this may pave the way for premature ejaculation and can also affect your libido levels. But that is a topic for a different discussion.
Positive consequences of Watching Porn: One of the few good things about porn is that it determines what scintillates you and what type of guy you are. It also in a way allows you to develop standards while pleasing a woman. Love making is not just an ejaculation process. It is rightly called an art. Do explore more and porn if channelled in a right way can actually be good for you. However, there is a very thin line between good and the bad side of porn. Just make sure that you are not addicted to it.
Increased Sexual Energy: Almost 75% of the population would get excited about porn. Psychologists say that this is not a bad thing and they can channel this need into a positive sexual energy. Porn can increase your libido levels and if you combine this with deep inner exercises like meditation and breathing exercises, then you can be greatly benefited by it. Though it sounds a bit absurd, experts would like us to try it out.
Last Longer: While porn can make you come earlier, alternatively it can help you relax and you can take your time to get an orgasm. This happens in the advanced stages and you need to know a couple of factors before you get to this level. One is you need to know your limit and the permissible lines when you watch porn. Second, don’t overdo porn. These might take some years to practice but once you have mastered it, porn can actually be an alleviating experience for you with mental harmony and peace. You can also go for ayurvedic treatment package for masturbation.
Good evening sir I have stomach ulcer. I have burning pain in empty stomach. I have headache and vomiting 2- 3 days in week. I am taking sucralfate suspension and esomeprazole domperidone capsule from last one month. I am taking khisadi and fruit only. I have loose my weight 4 kgs. But still have burning. Please sir suggest me what I have to do.
Hi, I have a very high digestion problem since last 7 to 8 years. Currently my age is 27 years. I have tried many things but they are not effective. I have work and study schedule with seating only and no physical work. Kindly advise.
Every now and then we come across workplace sexual harassment cases in India, and each time a company, industry or even state comes under the spotlight. Unfortunately, sexual harassment in offices has become a concerning trend which can happen to both women as well as men. It can be in the form of unwanted physical conduct, verbal abuse or suggestive language, or suggestive text messages or videos and such.
Generally, an employee might be threatened with some form of punishment unless sexual favors are granted, embraced, proposed for an affair, sent obscene phone calls or even subjected to sex-stereotyped jokes in cases of sexual harassment. The harassment can take other forms as well.
Some official sexual harassment cases have rocked India since quite a long time. In one, a lady professional had accused her well-known boss of touching her inappropriately at a party, though the accused wasn’t jailed.
In another instance, a very capable executive was accused of sexual harassment by his secretary, and had to resign. There was yet again a case where a female employee was harassed for three years by her superior. In some instances, out of court settlements resolved the issue too.
Two men had once accused a very famous Indian citizen of sexually controlling and harassing them in the name of professionalism, while the honchos of many reputed companies continue to appear in the news for lewd behavior and even rape.
Effects on victims
Irrespective of the fact whether the victim is a man or a woman, sexual harassment in offices can lead to various psychological disorders such as depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, increased blood pressure, sleep-related problems, suicidal tendencies and physical aches or pain. The self-confidence and willpower of the victim is often shattered.Hence, it’s crucial to know how to deal with such harassment.
Tips on dealing with sexual harassment
Clearly tell the perpetrator that his or her advances are unwelcome. Say NO firmly but politely, or send a text message or email if you are not comfortable with a direct confrontation. Save the message as proof.
Make notes of where, when and how the harassment happened and who else was present there.
Inform another colleague you trust about the harassment, or friends and family members.
Save all the work you do and all official communications in case the perpetrator decides to question your performance.
Take your HR department or another senior into your confidence and provide proper evidence like text messages, videos or voice recordings as evidence. The HR is actually bound to address the issue.
Don’t expect all your colleagues or teammates to support or believe you. This might happen especially if the harasser is a superior.
Try your best to avoid the perpetrator, or keep a discreet recording device handy if you are unable to avoid. At least make one co-worker your witness, if you fear harassment might occur again.
Make a police report if the problem is grave, or consult a lawyer who deals with such cases.
Don’t be shy; it will simply feed the harasser’s ego. Practice assertive responses if need be. And never ignore any sexual harassment incident.
Your mental health is important
As a sexual harassment victim, it’s natural to have many questions, doubts, and fears. Don’t be afraid to consult a psychologist to process feelings like shame, confusion, rage, guilt or isolation after a traumatic experience. If you ignore these feelings, they might come back to you on a later date and affect your normal life. Finally, believe in yourself and know that you are right. If you are confident, your workplace will become a better place for you.
* This health tip is only for educational purpose.This can't be use as a medical/legal document or proof. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Anal breathing is the beginner’s version of Tao’s Qi Gong. It focuses on the lower portion of the body. Anal breathing helps young men and boys suffering from critical sex problems such as impotence and weak erection. The knowledge of anal breathing is passed by the Tao masters of China thousands of years ago. This method aims at enhancing the bio-energy flow from the conception vessel and Governor's vessel. Once the technique is mastered, it can fetch rich benefits to people suffering from sexual problems.
How is anal breathing done?
- The procedure starts with a simple exercise of the butt. While urination, light pressure needs to be applied to the bladder by pushing the ankles and the heels upward and squeeze the buttocks against the anus and the tailbone. This will stop urination by contracting the PC muscles and the prostate gland. This, in turn, makes the buttock muscles trigger the s4-s2 muscles to close the prostate-bladder outlet.
- Similar width of the shoulder and the leg should be maintained at all times while performing this technique. Slight pressure should be exerted against the bladder and the buttocks should be contracted against the tailbone until it becomes warm.
- The contraction of the butt should be synchronized with the inhalation. While inhaling, it should be ensured that the muscle of the tailbone-anus should be contracted towards the spine. The air should be sucked into the spine, anus and the tailbone of an individual. The sensation of the air getting into the anus is known as anal breathing.
Tips to contract the muscles:
- Beginners have a tendency to contract the anal muscles harder than necessary. Hard contractions end up in doing more harm than good. With more practice, it is possible to master the procedure of contracting the tailbone-anus muscles thereby improving the quality of the erection.
- The pressure applied to the bladder should be very less. The pressure should be such that the relaxation and the expansion of the prostate and the PC muscles happen smoothly.
- In case a person possesses a weak prostate or PC muscle, it is advised that he consumes herbs such as the Patricia, Pyrrosia, dianthus etc.
Check the reservoir:
If the morning erection is no more felt or there is a feeling of fatigue in an individual, the testosterone percentage may be extremely low or non-existent. It is the testosterone that produces nitric oxide to empower erection. If testosterone is lagging in a person, it is advised that necessary measures are taken to build up testosterone levels in the body. This could be done by hormonal therapy, consumption of herbs, medications and such other ways. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!