Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
I had sex 3 times with my wife in one day, it was her 7th day from her period ended. The 3rd intercourse was unprotected. Is there any chance for her to get pregnant.
My friend is 18 years old she had taken ipill 6 to 7 times since 5 months and the last ipill was taken a month ago she is not pregnant as she had her periods. She had her periods thrice a month this time. Is it major. And does taking of the ipill will effect her future pregnancy.
I am 28 years old girl and I am married since 2 years. During intercourse the vaginal fluid getting dried. My husband lives in abroad and we met after 15 months. Before that also we faced the same problem. This time during menstrual cycle bleeding stopped in just two days. Is it the symptoms of menopause. I am so worried as I do not have any kid. Could you please suggest me and help me out. Thnx.
I have frequent pee problem from last few days. And sometimes my stomach cramps and my vagina also pains. Am I pregnant.
Hi all I'm 24years old, weighing 94kg, 5'10 height, the problem I'm facing is the problem of male breast, is there any way to reduce it without surgery.Please help?
I had sex wth my bf on 4 and 5 day of my periods that ie 20 and 21 january we hd one unprotected sex on 5 day I hvnt took ny contraceptive pills I got my periods on 17 december and I also got my periods on 16 january my expected period date is 16 february bt I am afraid if I am pregnant so I have started eating papaya every day, I also drink pineapple juice twice. Will these all things help me out to avoid or ruin the pregnancy help me. Also suggest if I am pregnant or not? And will these papaya pineapple will help me? Or should I start running also?
Hi My wife is suffering from regular periods she always has period before a month while the period time is after one month and one more thing when she is in period she is suffering from stomach ache and body ache kindly suggest me what is the problem I am very tense about it.
I have done unprotected sex after periods on 12 day n 2nd day I hav taken unwanted 72. So my question is that I get pregnant after taken dis medicine.
I am married 8 months ago , 6 week amenorrhoea now & Had misscarrg of 2 months in August.Please suggest for the same
Pregnancy test after 1 month and 1 week. Was on birth control pills. Protected sex but condom used thrice. Period 4 days after stopping birth control. Home pregnancy test after that and it was negative. No symptoms of pregnancy but having a darken linea nigra. Have heard a darken linea nigra sign of pregnancy. M I safe?
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.