Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.
I am 27 weeks pregnant. I had a little white discharge today. Is this normal please suggest what should I do.
I am suffering from menstrual clots. Big clots. Whats the reason behind it? :(please tell me and what should I do.
Hi Doctor. I am getting cheese kind of discharge but in small pieces. What medicine is suggested for this problem. Having itching and burning. Married and I don't have kinds. After having sex with my husband he is telling he is having lots of burning in his private part.
Hi, I'm pregnant. Im in 3 trimester. My TSH level is 5.56.Does it causes any effect to the baby? Please confirm. Also let me know how to prevent hypothyroidism.
So me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex June 15&25 an my period normally last 7 days but it only came on light for 3 days then after that I started having all the pregnancy symptoms and I haven't took a test yet. I don't know of I'm getting fat or if I'm actually pregnant.Please tell.
I had sex on 2 days before my regular periods is there any chance of pregnancy. If I am pregnant how can I Abort it can you suggest me some tablets without any side effects.
Upper lateral portion of my breast is paining. I can feel it While walking fast, climbing down steps etc. There are two more days for ma exact period date. This pain started three days back. Please help.
I am 25 years old I need your help . My wife not getting pregnant . We had sex around 15 - 16 times in this month but my wife got her period today so please help me.
I tested my pregnancy with prega news 2 times. One after 4 days of intercourse and another after 10 days of my period date in the very morning. Both were negative. But it passed a month now I did not get my period. Can the result be false?
I've my last period on28 march n still it doesn't come i've done pregnancy test on 5 may its negative way can I do.
In ovaluation period is it required to have a daily sex. How to know my partner become conceive and go for pregnancy test.
Age 38 years trying to conceive for last six months bt not successful. My gynae earlier gave clofert tablets for five days. This month she has given stimufol tablets and advised for HSG test. AMH is 6.89. Kindly help me I right direction. I do not want to go for any complicated tests like HSG right now.
When you see it spike, you'll know that ovulation has occurred and you are ready to make a baby. It would be a smart move to start taking prenatal vitamins now. Although they're called prenatals, pregnancy-formula vitamin supplements are just as crucial for women trying to conceive because they contain nutrients such as folic acid and iron that a developing baby needs during the first few weeks -- before you even know you're pregnant.