Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years. I am married. Actual my period date 14 th but still 18 th date did not came soo I thinking may be I am present but how can I conform.
I am 29 years old female married, my menstrual are very painful I feel dizziness, sweating ,Bloating in the belly area. Now I want to know the reason of severe cramps and what would be the best time to conceive the baby my periods cycle are as under 9th july16 14th Aug'16 19th Sep'16 24th Sep'16 pls suggest.
My daughter having PCOD Problem age 17 yrs, Weight 96 kgs, She is under Treatment last 2 months with gyenic doctor, and doing Physical exercises in a gym, now she is loose her weight 6 kgs in three months. How much period she wants Treatment.
I want unprotected sex but not want to be pregnant Pls suggest me the best medicine to use regular basis.
In the course of their life, women have to go through a lot of changes and challenges that make them wiser and better at handling the circumstances that they faced. Women go through physical as well as emotional changes when they reach puberty. Also, after the menstrual cycle begins the lady has to struggle through different pre-menstrual symptoms each month. It is because of the menstrual cycle that women are able to conceive and give birth to life, which means that it can be safely said that the source of all human life is owed to the menstrual cycle of women.
It is however, seen that when the menstrual cycle comes to an end in the form of menopause and the uterus takes a retirement, the women going through menopause end up experiencing difficult times and health issues. A lot of women complain of severe mood swings, depression, increased fatigue, hot flashes, dryness in the vaginal region and even problems like osteoporosis in a lot of cases. While these may sound like deadly challenges and a lot of women may lead unhealthy lives by accepting the changes, it should be realized that the problem is treatable.
Hormone replacement therapy:
When the menstrual cycle works regularly, it ensures that the level of hormones in the body are regularised and the body does not face discomfort, but when menopause strikes the body stops making the important hormones and throws the system out of order. In order to make sure that the body remains healthy and the problems related to menopause are kept at bay, it may be important to replenish the body with the hormones and this is how the hormone replacement therapy works.
HRT or hormone replacement therapy is found to be a common medication and type of treatment in the modern times, but this does not mean that the patients may be safe by getting their treatment from just any doctor. It is particularly essential to make sure that the best gynaecologist in the field is chosen and the therapy is started only with the right expertise. The administering of the hormones may be a tricky treatment and if the patient is not in the right hands, they may fall prey to problems such as inadequate or excessive hormones, which may in turn be a source of more health issues.
Choosing your expert:
Running a simple search on the internet about how the treatment for hormone replacement should be taken and the doctors who specialize in the course of treatment may lead you to a number of reliable names. With the help of the search and a thorough study about the background and experience of the specialists so that you are able to put yourself in safe and able hands only.
I am 30 year old lady had miscarriage in jan dnc was done for cleaning now trying to conceive from last 2 months what should I do?
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor and snatches away the boon of communication.
Below mentioned points showcase how social media addiction negatively affects our mental health:
- Peer Pressure- Social media use also creates the fear of missing out because you want to do what everyone else is doing. This evokes anxiety and will give rise to negative feelings and emotions, which again create mental health problems and stress and anxiety disorders
- Fatigue and Stress- When you are using social media, you are constantly switching from one task to another because there is just so much to do and see. This information abundance can tire out your brain, especially when it is received chaotically. Your brain needs time and room for absorbing the data and processing the information, but multitasking on social media makes your brain work overtime. This can prevent it from relaxing and it will become exhausted as it tries to deal with the barrage of information. Hence, the fatigue puts your mind under a lot of stress and you may not be able to concentrate on anything at all.
- Social Anxiety- Even though the whole point of social media is to allow people to stay connected with others, it doesn’t have the same satisfaction and element associated with actual human interaction, which is a crucial human need. In fact, in some ways, it is too distant and this is not a good thing for those who become dependent on social media as it can lead to social anxiety. Those who are already suffering from this problem will find it even more difficult to indulge in face-to-face interaction. Real human interaction can become extremely scary for people as it is becoming common to hide behind your computer screens and not go out at all.
- Distraction- Social media is just tailor-made for decreasing our productivity because you spend hours looking at everyone else’s life when you could be doing something else. This means that most of your time is spent on viewing photos, liking posts, and writing comments and these activities don’t really require the use of your intellectual abilities. They aren’t intellectual at all and distract you from activities that are such as reading, studying informational articles on the internet, etc. Your brain doesn’t get enough food for development and your intellectual abilities can decline in this way. Your brain will slow down and not be able to respond quickly in various situations.
- Insecurity- One of the major problems with social media is that posts typically present an idealized version of what’s going on in everyone’s life. Usually, what you see isn’t actually reality because everyone has their problems and issues. Nevertheless, you end up comparing your own life with that of others and think less of your own. If people in your newsfeed seem to be having a good time, it will make you envious and affect your mood negatively. Research has shown that widespread use of social media can demotivate people, make them aggressive and cause a decline in confidence.
So are you being adversely affected by social media? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Low self-esteem.
- Feeling low when you see other people's images and lifestyle.
- Envy of others people lives - wishing your life was like someone else's.
- Finding social media as your first and only choice of activity done for enjoyment.
- Not having as many face to face conversations with your relatives and friends and feeling disconnected.
- Being unable to do anything without feeling you need to share it online. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.