Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
I am jishan and I am 23 years old right now, but I have a problem that my throat is always paining also my voice is n9t so clear now I am very much disturb due to this and I am addicted to cold drinks so please help me out regarding this I want to speak clearly but whenever I tried I can not do this because when 8 push my throat to speak the air with my voice is came out and no 9ne can understand or listen what I am saying or what I want to say?
Dear sir, Past few days my nose is getting blocked during sleep, I have consulted a doctor. He said it might be cold and given a meftal and sinarest tablets. But its not getting cured. My friend is a pharma he gave me a montewok -LC to use I using it for past 3 days but blockage of nose is not getting relieved please assist.
I am suffering from sinusitis, regular feeling cough n close nose also sometimes tired very soon. please advise!
I have sinus again after I had been operated 5 years back. I have polyp in my nose left is big but I don't feel that polyp and right is very small which can be cured by medication as by my ct scan report. And I have a sudden breathing problem like breathe is not coming properly which is little bit cured with medication. I want to know whether this can be cured by medication or operated?
My sister whose age is 24 got infection in her throat yesterday and today she is suffering from fever too. There's a mild ache in her body. The infection in throat doesn't seems like tonsil.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.
I am 22 year boy. I get regular wound on my ear back and on my nose. Sometime it is on my nose after that at back of ear. I also have oily skin. It happen from nearly 2 year
I am 29/years old I have nose blocking problem inside the nose from past 10 years in same condition. Always makes hukkkns hunkkks sound to free breathing. Also yearly once cough will attack to me and it will clear after weeks only by taking medicines or syrup. Kindly tell me the problems of me.
I have a sour throat since 3 days and having cough, I have tries multiple home remedies but I have not got any results.
I am suffering with sinus disease last 5-6 years. I have taken a lots treatments experts doctors but problem not solve.
Hi doctor. Am having allergic rhinitis since last 5 years. Am from last summer am suffering from facial skin problem. Red rashes coming on face. Am taking tab almax for allergic rhinitis. Then the red rashes of my face getting cure. When I stop almax again it is coming on face. What is dis connection. And sugest me treatment. Thanx.
I am 26 years of age. Daily when I wake up in the morning I have running nose and nasal discharge, swelling in the sinuses and in nasal passages. This happens daily till noon then my body get normal. This is happening from last 3 years, I have consulted physician, ENT specialist and homeopathic treatment but nothing helped me. So please guide me what should I do. I am mentally very much disturb with this allergy.
Whenever I eat food after some time I burps lot Whenever I eat food after some time I burps lot & burning sensation throughout throat to stomach for till taking ranitidine 150 mg tablet (Zinetac 150). Last many days taking this tablets please suggest.
What is the symptoms of rhinitis? Is it curable or not? What are the precautions should a person in case he/she have rhinitis?
I am 53 year old man. Doctor detected an ulcer at food pipe through endoscopy. Medicine is running. Pl suggest about diet & others.
I am having a problem in ear. Actually i am suffering from ear pain. My listening capacity is also affected. My vains which are behind my ear are also affected due to internal expansion.
Nose incorporates an intricate system of narrow passages and hollow, air containing spaces connecting to eyes and ears that enable us to inhale the air before it reaches our lungs. And the problem of sinus is directly linked with the nose. Basically, Sinus is a cavity within bones of face connected with nasal cavities and the main cause of sinus is allergies. But internally our nose has to suffer a lot when this problem occurs. But there are few tips that can be of great help during sinus. Let’s see them one-by-one
1. Drink plenty of water: While you are suffering from sinus, you must keep drinking water at short intervals because this won’t let the sinus get dry which is very essential for the treatment of sinus. Prefer taking lukewarm water.
2. Oregano oil: Adding few drops of oregano oil in water and having it 2-3 times a day for a week will provide relief when suffering from sinus and it will also make recovery faster.
3. Eat vitamin C: Eat citrus fruits which are rich in Vitamin C. Although some people avoid it thinking that it will aggravate the sinus problem but taking Vitamin C is helpful in sinus problem.
4. Fruit juice intake: Taking fruits juices also helps in thinning out mucus and preventing sinuses from blocking.
5. Warm compressor on face: Keeping warm compressor on your face will give relief from discomfort and will open blocked nasal passages.
6. Keep your head propped up while sleeping: Sleeping on a couple of pillows will be a good idea as it will help in proper breathing.
7. Spicy food intake: Taking too many spices is never a good idea but taking it in limits can actually solve many problems and one of them is clearance of sinus. Spices like mustard, hot pepper, curry and horseradish etc. helps in clearing sinus. It opens your nasal passages.
8. Hygiene: Hygiene is the first and foremost thing to be kept in mind when this problem occurs.
9. Humidifier: Keeping humidifiers in your room also helps in providing relief during sinus.