Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
I have small dots on my both legs at lower limb. Almost 2 years ago on earlier stage I thought it may be allergic reaction and I ignore it but recently few days ago I noticed that it’s increased. So I decided to consult a dermatologist. After consulting a dermatologist he found that I’ve some veins problems and he suggested me to vascular surgeon. Then I consulted that vascular surgeon and he suggested me to lower limb venous Doppler. Then in sonography report he got normal report. But he said that sonography report is not satisfied and answered that you have a problem of varicose veins. So he prefer me to use stockings and some tabs and skin cream. But that stockings are very tight and it scrolls down when I seat and bend to tie my shoes. So it’s annoying. Please tell me is there any solution to keep my stockings stick on its place whole day and will it work to cure my problem? Is it necessary to wear it? Is there any other solution?
My father was admitted a month before for 10 days Doctor tested a completely body and all result were normal except the sodium count was little low He was suffering from fever and headache so we admitted him Now it's been almost above 13 days he is discharges and still he have headache at night and fever every alternate day He is prone to high blood pressure Can I know the reason for suffer?
I am facing problem of snoring and it's very loud which create problems for my roommates so please suggest me some method to cure this problem.
I brush regularly twice but my teeth never gets white even some black black was seen on them what should I apply to get rid off this.
Hello, I am 92 kg, 29 years old, I have pcod, vit B12, vit D deficiency, anaemia,have pains and pricking like sensations in foot soul legs, pains in joints and muscles. Unable to walk, the heel region is pretty much painful, unable to stand for long hours lack of stamina, feel so lethargic and exhausted. I am a vegetarian, I dnt eat meat not even boiled eggs. Pls advice .I am using homeopathic medicines from 8 months but my periods are not regularised. Do homeopathy has permanent solution? Pls suggest calcium diet, to improve haemoglobin level, vit B12, good fibre diet (which kind of millets can be used for weight loss), foods for weight loss pls.
I have high cholesterol level and high bp continuously. Also level of thyroxine in blood is above the normal. Please advice to bring it on normal level.
I have large pimples on the cheek under my skin. They are recurring. I have arthritis and used to take treatment for past 7 years. Please suggest me something for pimples.
For last few months say 1 years I have been suffering from a problem, my bowels are not clear in the morning and after having breakfast or something in the morning I feel like going to toilet again and then only watery stool comes out. I want a solution please.
A 20 years boy has a back ache suddenly while taking a bath had use a painkiller bt no use what can he do?
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.