Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and have lot of pimple on my face consult with many doctors but haven't got permanent solution yet.
I'm 18 years old female. My weight is 70 kg. I want to loss weight 15 kg. If I drink a fat cutter mixture of cumin, lemon and honey with warm water. Is it work/safe for health?
I have back pain from last 6 days. Wat are the precautions to be taken. How to solve this its getting more saviour.
When I run aur use stair I got increased heart beat at short time of duration but I can lift 20 kg wait but don't get tired.
I'm having constipation problem and having blood loss and also I am losing my weight what should I do Dr. help.
I had gone to my friend's house last week at night. Since there was no light, I stepped on his puppy. He cried a bit and hit me with his hand on my lower. I felt his soft claw. After I came back, he flee away so I didn't see him. After 2 days, I became anxious, what if the dog was a stray dog that entered in the house not his puppy (highly unlikely since the door was closed and my friend said it must his puppy as he usually sleeps anywhere) and he might have scratched me (but I didn't feel any pinch). I checked for wound and my lower (neither the lower was torn nor there was any wound there after two days). Do I need a injection or I am just over thinking (i always think like that)?
In my daily life I feel so depressed and feeling so bad. This is my exam time I can not concentrate to my studies and etc. Is there any way to concentrate on studies and to make my mind as happy. Sometimes I feel headache too.
Sir, because of the pimples my cheeks not equal. One of my cheek went to inside, feeling not well. I am easily affected by the sun so my skin colour is changing depends upon the season, face surgery is good for me r not. And if it is good for me how much money need for surgery. .thank you sir.
Dear dr, I have some problems while doing sex, energy losing before doing and don't getting proper power on penis .I had some tablet like a viagra after having my body getting more heat. How I can recover this problem. Is it possible can I become a father?
Hello docters mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai mere periods 3 ko regular aate hai but 6 ko meine check kia to result positive tha but second line bhut halki thi to mujhe docter ke pass kab jana chaiye aur kaun kaun si precaution leine chaiye aur mere navratre bhi chal rahe hai please give me right decision.
I am 27 year old boy and my. Color is some dard can you tell me. How to get smart and fair skin. Any suggestion for me.
I am prashant kumar 20 year male. I am suffering from fever last 2 days, I already taken the medicine but still I am not feeling well. Please help me.
Coming to know the secret way to happiness and that too from the world's happiest man does make your day special indeed. According to the findings of a group of scientists, Matthieu Richard has been proclaimed as the world's happiest man. This person has shared the simple ways of living a happy life. The key to happiness is now at your disposal.
- Acknowledging the good things is absolutely vital: Thanking can go a long way in deciding how happy you are at heart. It is absolutely vital as it helps you to be conscious of your humility. It also helps you to feel grateful for things that could have been otherwise but fortunately aren't. When you thank a person, you let feelings of contentment take hold of you. Peace can be synonymous to happiness at times.
- Acceptance from oneself should be cherished more: There is no end to aspiring for higher goals and similarly no end to competing with ones who are seemingly better off. At the end of the day, this leads to lack of calm and confidence. It creates a lot of turmoil within your mind. A person can better his or her chances of advancement by accepting his/her qualities and limitations all the same. You cannot expect acceptance from strangers unless you wholeheartedly accept yourself.
- Developing resilience is of utmost importance: Being resilient is one characteristic that can make you sail through thick or thin. Giving up in dire times of need is a bad way to anticipate happiness of any kind. One needs to be resilient in times of stress and believe in positivity. There should be faith in the fact that 'hurdles are meant to pass'. An attitude such as this helps you deal happily with life and you're never too insecure with your share of happiness.
- Exercising is a must: People who exercise regularly have been reported with lesser amount of depression related problems in comparison to the ones who barely move an inch. The human body can be made to experience the benefits of the happy hormone "serotonin" through diligent exercising.
- Keep away from the company of depressive people: The kind of people you hang around with can have a great impression on your general disposition. Listening to depressing stuff tends to discourage you. To be happy, you must avoid the company of gloomy people.