Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Veena A.kYour feedback matters!
I was facing the problem with pimples so I need a suggestion or prevention. How can I control pimples and black spots on my face.
How to increase my height I am 17 years old male and my current height is 5.7 I want to increase it what should I do to increase my height?
Hi I am 24 year old girl I am experiencing aa weird situation, 4 teeth are growing in back of my gums and it is really painful what should I do please suggest.
I am 22years old male I am very thin from childhood I eat food on time even though I am very thin. So what should I do doctor?
What should I eat normal indian food and how much time I should eat in a day to reduce weight. From 1 -2 year I am not able to loss my weight . I am at constant weight even I tried walking, aerobic what should I do to loss weight I want to loss 10kg atleast in any cost . Now I am getting eretate and not doing anything. Plz help in reduce my weight. And I am having lose skin in hand stomach and in leg what should I do to tighten my skin
I am married female 25 years old my cycle of periods is always on timd but this time it 6 days late I have not consumed any pills or such thing. Kindly guide me.
Hi sir/ madam this is Jayaram from tirupati my wife suffering with depression and also she has eczema severe we don't get proper treatment for the eczema pls help here if any body free consultant and rfee medicine eighthere Ayurved or Allopathy always we thankful you.
I am losing my hair quickly and I have many shampoos but I do solve this problem. Pls tell me about this problem.
I have masturbated around 4 to 5 years and I have stopped masturbating since 1 month and now I again masturbated but I controlled semen inside only and I doing it later I got full pain under my stomach and penis place and I can't walk also . What was reason and why its paining how should control that pain I am expecting brief and good suggestions.
I am 20 year old girl and I am too much disappointed with my hair. They fall like rain sometimes and I have broad forehead too .so I am not getting how to repair them. please suggest me some ways except natural remedies.
Since last 3-4 years I am suffering from sleep apnea and snoring what is rededy available in ayurved.
Hi I am 30 years of age. Recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. Started insulin dose daily. Is there any way to get over it completely. I don't want to use insulin for whole life.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.