Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vasanthi BalamuraliYour feedback matters!
10,000 test buds on your tongue.But some older adults only have about 5,000. The number of taste buds starts decreasing after the age of 60. Salty and sweet tastes are usually the first to go, with bitter and sour lasting longer. Smoking also kills taste buds.
Does our cardiac muscle normally go into anaerobic respiration as it only does aerobic respiration please explain.
I am having frequent headaches. Using spectacles but still having headaches. I sit in front of computer for more than 10 hours daily due to work pressure. Are these the signs of spondylitis?
I am losing hair more day by day, and I cannot the losing of hair fall by applying shampoo and other oil. So sir I want some treatment and suggestion which can prevent hair fall and grow of hair get faster.
The study explains the relationship between diabetes and vitamin d. Irrespective of weight. Men with low vitamin d are susceptible to pre diabetes and diabetes specially type 2. Vitamin d is naturally produced by the skin after it is exposed to sunlight. Anothef source of vitamin d is milk that has been fortified with vitamin d. And over 1 billion people the world over suffer from vitamin d deficiency
Hi, I am 25 years old male and have been suffering from hair loss right from my childhood. But now that's not a issue as get my hair back on head. Now the latest issue is coin-size like baldness which mostly occur around face area. Presently around mustache which obviously looks awkward and forces me to always be in clear shave mode. Previously it was around eye-brows, before that around cheeks. I always got treated by military hospital doctors who cures it by injecting injection (i don't remember the name) but sure same injection was used for curing each time that coin-sized bald spot and surprisingly the baldness get cured within 2-3 days. The problem of coin-sized baldness is from past 4-5 years. But now I got the same injection injected around moustache 3 times but no improvement till now, it's still bald. So please suggest me what should I do to cure that coin-sized baldness? Thanks.
I am 20 years old male I have pimples usually come in the back and below the armpit it makes me very depressed every time I see that please help me to clear those pimples.
Sir, I have a problem in my hands. My fingers will shake and so what precautions should I take to handle this problem.
What are the symptoms of dengue? What should I do to become safe from dengue? If a dengue mosquito bite me then what should I do?
Is there an increased risk of migraine for women who choose to take estrogen for menopausal symptoms?
I feel very weak and my digestion is also not proper these days and I sleep early and waking up very late now a days please suggest what should I do.
Please recommend medicine for mouth ulcer. It's been two days but no improvement. Am applying quikkool mouth ulcer gel.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.