Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. V.M AmaranathYour feedback matters!
1) I have a flat foot. I can't stand for much longer. Please suggest what to do to overcome this problem. 2) 2 years ago I had an injury in my ankle. Maybe a hairline fracture. But it got cured. But nowadays I feel little pain in the same area in the morning.
I can't sleep early at night. And my sleep is not deep. I woke up when someone makes noise. I feel angry for that.
Dr. fenugreek n karela juice is. Gd. Fr diabetic patient daily I gave thz thng to my mthr n alomd 5 mrng wth walnut.
I am 28 year man previous 10 year I am suffer from high heart beat but all report is normal what I do.
I am suffering from esophagitis my Dr. treatment me& following tab I take: superia-L & joycom plus one daily velgut 2times a day . Are these treatment correct ?Please reply me.
I am a left handed person mean I do lot of my work from left hand means I lift a heavy weight from left hand so I heard that doing so will give me heart related problems is it true that lifting heavy with left side is harmful for heart.
Hi I have B. P. And diabetic. My fbs 161 and plbs-191. And bp. 150/110i am useing the following medicines for the last 3 years. Tab: telfay-h/40mg daily one at 8 am 2. Tab: starpress-am-xl. 50mg at 8 pm3. Tab: istamet50/500mg twice a day i. E 8am and 8 pm5. Tab: advog-m 0. 3mg/500. Daily twice i. E. 8am and 8 pm6. Tab: tonact-tg 20mg daily once at 8 pmafter useing the same also my my b. P and sugars also not reduced. Is there any other owerfull medicines for me.
I feel my immunity is poor. I catch cold frequently and take antibiotics take a very long time to cure me.
4 years ago dog bites me and I have taken injection but today's morning dog again bites me should I again take injection or not please help me as fast as you can.
All parents expect their child to start going to school, learn writing and learning and do well in academics. However, children with dyslexia may not be able to progress at school at the same pace as others. The good news is that there are early pointers that can help a parent to identify dyslexia in the early stages. This can be helpful in training and support the child socially to learn and socialise normally. Dyslexia is a disability that affects both spoken and written language. They have a different learning style and when supported and encouraged, instead of mocked and insulted, they can become avid readers. The following are common 10 indicators of developing dyslexia in children, in general, and at school.
10 Behavioural signs to watch for in general:
- The child usually has difficulty concentrating and following instructions
- The child is easily distracted, seems to daydream, and tends to forget words.
- Poor personal organisation skills and is not very good at time keeping.
- May get confused between today, tomorrow, yesterday; east and west; right and left; up and down.
- Has difficulty remembering seasons, months and days.
- Tends to be doing something to avoid work.
- Seems distracted, and ‘daydream,’ does not seem to listen
- Requires a lot of effort focusing on things at hand and is constantly tired.
- Slow pace of processing in terms of spoken or written language
- Often appears withdrawn or lost in his own world.
10 Behaviours to watch for at school:
- Poor standard of writing and written work in comparison with oratory skills.
- Poor handwriting with badly formed letters.
- Confused easily between similar looking letters like m/w, n/u, b/d.
- Usually, messes up work by using close but wrong spellings and rewriting the same
- Mixes up words by using similar-looking words – quiet and quite, tired and tried.
- Same word is spelt differently at different times
- Poor motor skills and pencil grip leading to slow, inaccurate writing
- Produces a lot of phonetic spelling which does not change with repeated corrections
- There is difficulty in blending words together, and struggles a lot when asked to read out loud, can miss out or add words that are familiar in between
- Has difficulty connecting the story that is being written or read
As noted, these children have very inconsistent behaviour with very limited understanding of nonverbal communication. If these symptoms go on increasing as they grow, it is advisable to seek professional help so that support can be provided and the condition can be arrested at the early stages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.