Doctor in Ashwini Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Ashwini ClinicYour feedback matters!
सुंदर चेहरे की चाहत किसे नहीं होती है. यही कारण है कि चेहरे को खूबसूरती देने के लिए आज तमाम साधन मौजूद हैं. कुछ लोग तो इसके लिए बाजार में उपलब्ध कई प्रकार की फेयरनेस क्रीम का प्रयोग करते हैं. यह कई लोगों के लिए तो फायदेमंद होता है लेकिन कुछ पर साइड इफेक्ट भी हो जाता है. चेहरे पर निखार लाने के लिए योग और व्यायाम सबसे फायदेमंद तरीकें हैं. यदि आप चेहरे के लिए योग और एक्सरसाइज करते हैं तो यह आपकी उम्र को भी छिपा सकता है. योग की कुछ क्रियाओं से चेहरे पर लालिमा आती है और स्पॉट, झाइयां, झुर्रियां और डार्कनेस दूर किया जा सकता है. योग और एक्सरसाइज आपके चेहरे की सुंदरता तो निखारते हैं साथ ही यह आपके पूरे शरीर को फिट भी रखते हैं. इसलिए आइए इस लेख के माध्यम से हम सुंदर चेहरे के लिए किए जाने वाले एक्सरसाइज के बारे में जानें.
चेहरे के लिए एक्सरसाइज-
- सिर को पीछे की तरफ झुकाकर दांतों को भींच लें और मुंह के कोनों को पीछे की ओर खींचकर 10 मिनट तक इसी स्थिति में रहें. इस क्रिया को 8-10 बार दोहरायें. इससे चेहरे पर पड़ने वाली झुर्रियां दूर होती हैं.
- सिर को सीधा रखते हुए ठोढ़ी को बाहर निकालें, फिर ठोढ़ी को अंदर ले जाइए. इस क्रिया को 20 बार करें. यह व्यायाम ठोढ़ी के नीचे की अनावश्यक फैट को कम करता है.
- चेहरे को खूबसूरत बनाने के लिए योग और व्यायाम के साथ-साथ पौष्टिक आहार और आराम भी जरूरी है. इसलिए खाने में ताजे फल, हरी सब्जियों, सूखे मेवे आदि को शामिल कीजिए.
- मुंह को जितना हो सके खोल लीजिए, जीभ को बाहर निकालकर कुछ सेकेंड तक इसी स्थिति में रहिए. इस व्ययाम को 10 बार कीजिए. इससे जबड़े मजबूत होते हैं और यह गले की मांसपेशियों को मजबूत बनाता है.
- मुंह को जितना चौड़ा हो सके उतना खोलिये, 10 सेकेंड तक इसी स्थिति में रहिए और कम से कम 10 बार इस क्रिया को दोहराइए. इस व्यायाम से चेहरे की रेखायें हटती हैं.
- अपनी नाक और मुंह को सिकोड़कर लगभग 5 मिनट तक रखें. इस व्यायाम को 10 बार कीजिए. इससे चेहरे की झाइयां हटती हैं.
चेहरे के लिए योग-
- सुखासन में बैठकर दोनों हाथों की अंगुलियों से अपने गालों को लगातार थपथपाएं. इस क्रिया को उसी प्रकार कीजिए, जिस प्रकार हम दुलार से किसी को तमाचा मार रहे हैं. यह क्रिया रोज 5 मिनट करें.
- अपनी गर्दन को पीछे की तरफ मोड़कर फिर अपने नीचे वाले होंठ से ऊपर वाले होंठ को छूने का प्रयास करें, कुछ देर इसी अवस्था में रुककर सामान्य स्थिति में आयें. यह इस क्रिया का एक चक्र हुआ. कम से कम 10 बार इसका अभ्यास करें.
- कपोल शक्ति विकासक क्रिया चेहरे पर निखार लाने के लिए अच्छा योगासन है. इसके लिए सुखासन या फिर पद्मासन में बैठ जाएं. दोनों हाथों की आठों अंगुलियों के आगे के भाग को आपस में मिलाकर दोनों अंगूठे से दोनों नाकों के छिद्रों को बंद कर लें. फिर सांस अंदर खींचे. फिर दोनों अंगूठों से नाक के छिद्रों को बन्द कर लें और अपने गालों को गुब्बारे की तरह फुलाएं और अपनी क्षमता अनुसार सांस रोककर धीरे-धीरे सांसों को बाहर निकालें. यह अभ्यास कम से कम 20 बार करें.
- वज्रासन में बैठकर घुटनों को थोड़ा खोलकर रखें. हाथों की अंगुलियों को शेर के पंजे के समान खोलकर दोनों घुटनों पर रखें. सांस खींचकर जीभ बाहर निकालें और फिर सांस छोड़ते हुए शेर जैसी गजर्ना करें. इस क्रिया में मुंह ज्यादा से ज्यादा खुला होना चाहिये. जीभ अधिक से अधिक बाहर निकली होनी चाहिये. गले की मांसपेशियों में तनाव लाएं. इस आसन का अभ्यास 3-4 बार कर सकते हैं.
- जब समय मिले, खूब जोर से हंसिये, इसे हास्यासन कहते हैं. इतना हंसिये कि आंखों में आंसू आ जाए, क्योंकि हंसने के दौरान जिस्म की सभी 600 मांसपेशियों की कसरत एक साथ होती है. ठहाका लगाकर हंसने से फेफड़ों में ज्यादा ऑक्सीजन जाती है, रक्त शुद्ध होता है और चेहरा गुलाब की तरह खिल जाता है.
- पद्मासन में बैठकर, अपने मुंह को इस प्रकार चलाएं, जैसे कि गाय या भैंस चारा खाने के बाद जुगाली करती है. इस क्रिया को कम से कम 2 मिनट करें.
- उदान मुद्रा करने के लिए पद्मासन में बैठ जायें. फिर अपने दोनों हाथों की तीनों अंगुलियों (तजर्नी अंगुली को छोड़कर) बाकी अंगुलियों को अंगूठे के टिप से आपस में मिलाइये. इसका अभ्यास 5 मिनट रोज करें.
- हाथों में दस्ताने पहनकर, दोनों अंगूठों को पूरी तरह मुंह के अंदर इस तरह डालें कि ऊपर के जबड़ों और ऊपरी होंठों से लगें. होंठों को फैलाएं, जिससे मांसपेशियों में खिंचाव महसूस हो, अब होंठों को बन्द करके दबाव दें. इस क्रिया का अभ्यास 5-6 बार करें.
Can I swell or take into the mouth of vaginal water at the time of oral sex. It is advisable or my wife can swell or take into her mouth of mine penis water please clarify. Clarify in hindi if possible.
The neck is one of the most important parts of the human body, as it connects the head with the rest of the body and renders precious mobility to the former. The neck consists of a number of vertebrae that start from the skull and end in the upper torso. There are also cervical discs that can absorb shock and allow motion along with the bones, ligaments and muscles that render support. Injuries, anomalies, inflammation and other causes may lead to neck pain which can cause severe problems if not treated properly and on time.
- Muscle Tension and Strain: If you sit at a desk and work for too long without changing your position often enough, then the discomfort will gradually lead to chronic pain and inflammation due to the poor posture. Also, maintaining a poor posture while sitting, standing and walking can all lead to this kind of pain. The muscles of the neck can also suffer strain due to neck jerks during gym sessions of exercising. Also, if you sleep with your neck in a bad position, this can lead to neck and shoulder pain which can last for several days.
- Injury: The neck is a sensitive and delicate area that we take for granted many times. This part of the body is most susceptible to injuries which can be caused due to falls, car accidents, sports and other such occasions where the muscles, as well as the ligaments of the neck, may be forced out of their normal range, leaving the body in acute and severe pain. A fracture of the cervical vertebrae or the neck bones can also lead to neck pain which can take several weeks and months to get fully repaired. Sudden jerking of the head can also cause neck pain and neck injury. This motion is known as a ‘whiplash’.
- Heart Attack: Did you know that a heart attack can also give you neck pain? That’s right neck pain is one of the symptoms of a heart attack along with excessive sweating, nausea, pain in the arm and the jawline, as well as shallow breathing and shortness of breath. If you do experience such symptoms along with sudden neck pain, then you will need to call the emergency unit of the hospital or a doctor immediately.
- Meningitis: This condition refers to the inflammation of the thin tissue surrounding the spinal cord as well as the brain. Headaches and a stiff neck are the most common and persistent symptoms of this condition. This can also turn out to be a fatality if it is not treated on time.
A migraine is one of the worst forms of headaches. It can result in excruciating pain leading to temporary impairing of a person. The pain is often one-sided and can last up to days. The pain can be pulsating or throbbing. Apart from pain, some other symptoms of this disease are insensitivity to light, vomiting, nausea, light temperature etc. For extreme cases, a patient might face symptoms such as temporary blindness, tingling sensation on the hand or leg area, flashes of light etc. Some common triggers of a migraine include loud music, sunlight, mental stress, improper sleep etc. While lifestyle changes can bring temporary relief to migraine patient, homeopathy treatment aims at permanent relief from a migraine altogether. In this article, we will describe few homeopathic medicines that can do wonders for a migraine patient-
- Belladonna- This is one of the most effective medicines for a migraine. This medicine is appropriate to those whose pain is throbbing in nature and originates from the temporal region of the brain. The pain of this kind starts suddenly without any warning signs whatsoever. The pain worsens with exposure to sunlight, cold air, touch etc. Applying pressure to the region of pressure makes the patient feel better. The patient of this nature finds it difficult to sleep as the pain increases with supine posture. Belladonna can be the perfect medicine for patients suffering from these symptoms. Daily intake in the empty stomach can improve migraine pain by leaps and pounds.
- Sanguinaria- This homeopathic medicine is used especially for migraine patient who feels pain only on the right side of the head. For patients whose a migraine gets initiated at the back of the head, faces the pain once in every week, gets relief from sleeping and lying down etc, Sanguinaria is the best homeopathic medicine one can have. It is wise to consult a homeopathic doctor to decide the dosage, medicine intake timings etc.
- Spigelia- This is a homeopathic medicine that pays rich dividends to those migraine patients whose pain starts from the left side of the head and finally settles down in the eye region. The patient often feels that there is a tight rubber band that has been around the head. The pain is sharp and aggravates with touch. Applying ice further worsens it. Spigelia is one homeopathic medicine that can greatly extend relief to such kind of migraine patients and can even cure the condition with prolonged intake.
- Natrum Mur- This is one universal homeopathic medicine that can extend relief to those migraine patients who has a headache that is congestive in nature. Some typical symptoms include face redness, throbbing nature of the pain, increase of pain with exposure to heat, feeling relieved by uncovering the head etc.
Excess bleeding or menorrhagia is a common kind of abnormal bleeding occurring at the time of menstruation. Menorrhagia causes more blood loss which leads to anaemia. Fatigue and breathlessness are common symptoms of anaemia.
Symptoms of excess bleeding
A few of the common symptoms of excessive bleeding are:
- Discharge of large blood clots is a sign of heavy bleeding
- Bleeding during the night which causes disruption in sleep as one has to wake up several times in the night to change the sanitary napkin
- Menstruation lasts longer than usual or more than 5 to 7 days.
- Any menses requiring an excess change of pads than usual
- Imbalance of hormones: During adolescence and when nearing menopause, the female body undergoes some imbalance in oestrogen and progesterone hormones. At these points of time, heavy bleeding is common among women. But it’s abnormal. So get it evaluated.
- Abortion / Ectopic pregnancy: Conception occurs in mid-cycle and so by the time a menses start, one could be a pregnant too. So excess bleeding occurring at menses could be also due to an abortion or miscarriage. Unlike the usual course of pregnancy, if the fertilised egg gets stuck in the fallopian tubes and develops there, It results in Ectopic pregnancy. Excess bleeding can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy too.
- Fibroids: Growth of fleshy solid tumours in the wall of uterus namely Fibroids can lead to excess bleeding.
- Cancer: Cervical, ovarian and uterine cancers are rare causes of heavy bleeding, but it is possible. So early detection of these conditions is better for treatment.
- Adenomyosis: This is common in middle-aged women who have given birth to more than two children. In this case, the glands that appear in the lining of the uterus become deeply embedded in the muscle of the uterus wall. These women with adenomyotic uterus have severe dysmenorrhea ( pain during menses ) and excess bleeding.
- Intrauterine device: IUD used for birth causes more bleeding during menstruation. In some the bleeding reduces over time, but if in excess one must get evaluated.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: PID is an infection that occurs in the uterus, other reproductive organs and the fallopian tubes. Inflamed reproductive organs bleed more and hence cause menorrhagia.
- Other diseases and disorders: Diseases like that of liver, kidneys and thyroids can cause excess bleeding. Disorders in blood levels or platelets can also be a cause.
Treatment for excess bleeding
Several treatments are available to treat heavy bleeding during menstruation. Choosing the right one mainly depends on the reasons that cause heavy bleeding.
- Hormonal therapy: This therapy is used as a treatment to stabilise the lining of the uterus (endometrium) and thus regulate the menstrual bleeding.
- Non-hormonal medication: A tranexamic acid is a non-hormonal medication prescribed by the doctor that promotes clotting of the blood.
- Nonsteroidal drugs: Nonsteroidal medications that are anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen, mefenamic acid helps to reduce blood loss.
- Hysteroscopy: A long and thin scope can be inserted into the uterus through the cervix and the vagina. The doctor observes the lining of the uterus, remove the excess lining or the endometrial polyps that cause bleeding.
- Dilation and curettage: In this procedure, the mouth of the uterus (cervix) to be dilated and the lining of the uterus is scraped off to make it shed all at once and stop bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This involves removing the uterus. It is mainly done for uterus having adenomyosis, fibroids, or cancers, or when the patient does not respond to medical therapies.
- Ablation: Ablation or endometrial resection allows removal of the lining of the uterus. But it may be a temporary measure as the lining recurs.
To conclude, proper diagnosis, choosing the right treatment for excess bleeding at menses needs to be done urgently as it affects the overall health of the women suffering from it.
With more than 1 million cases reported every year in India, the condition is one of the most significant causes of hospital admissions and outpatient visits. A few otherwise common conditions may sometimes become acute, causing intense trauma, and one such is diverticulitis.
Although most people affected with diverticulitis can be treated by medical procedures, some of them would require surgical intervention. It is only required when medical treatment is not amenable, or the disease does not respond to medical therapy. But it should be noted that Acute diverticulitis with free perforation is a fatal condition which requires emergency surgery.
Medical science has thoroughly evolved the understanding of the natural history and pathophysiology of Diverticulitis. Moreover, non-surgical management and improvements in diagnostic methods have also led to crucial alterations in the treatment recommendations. The present practice guidelines are tailored to the needs of individual patients considering their risk factors, persistent symptoms, and individual preferences.
Who requires surgery in the management of diverticulitis?
Patients suffering from complicated acute diverticulitis with pneumoperitoneum or extraluminal abscess are more likely to require urgent operation compared to patients with colonic inflammation. Such patients are also more prone to experience complications as well as perforation even after no-operative management.
Doctors recommend undergoing surgery if you are suffering from recurrent attacks of diverticulitis. Also, people under the age of 40 years or people with an impaired immune system who experience repeated attacks should also undergo surgery at the earliest. Moreover, people with an abnormal opening or fistula forming in between the colon and adjacent organ which could include the uterus, bladder or vagina also need urgent surgical treatment.
The surgery for diverticulitis may also be recommended to fend off certain complications. For instance, if the diverticulum has been infected and ruptured into the abdominal cavity forming a pocket of infection, then surgery is used for draining the abscess. Besides, surgery is done to cure an infection that has spread into the abdominal cavity, blockage of colon, narrow spot in the colon and infection that has spread through the blood to other parts of the body.
It is estimated that less than 6 people out of 100 people affected by the diverticulitis need surgical intervention. Surgical treatment involves removal of the diseased portion of the large intestine and reconnecting the remaining parts. Sometimes, more than one surgery is required to correct the disorder in case the condition is very severe.
When multiple surgeries are required, the affected person usually requires a colostomy during the time span between the surgeries. It is generally left at the discretion of the surgeon to decide whether a patient requires single or multiple surgeries.
So, if you have this problem, thoroughly discuss your options with your doctor to decide on the course of action to pave the path towards a complete cure.
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. An enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.
An anorectal condition can be difficult to live with and often remains undiagnosed, due to it being perceived as an embarrassing ailment. Fistulas are conditions where two body parts, that are not meant to be connected, become linked as part of the disorder. Rectal fistulas can be painful and standard treatments are available, which can cure the condition. However, these treatments come with serious side effects.
Most people prefer Ayurvedic fistula treatments over conventional medications for the lack of side effects as such. Ksar sutra is one such branch of treatment in Ayurveda, which has shown tremendous results against fistulas. Here is a look at all that you need to know about Kshar Sutra.
What does Kshar Sutra mean?
Kshar Sutra is a form of treatment, which uses threads laced with the juices of medicinal herbs to treat rectal fistulas. ‘Kshar’ refers to the herbs and ‘Sutra’ stands for the thread used for the treatment. It is a minimally invasive surgical procedure with almost no side effect or danger. The Kshar Sutra form of treatment was first discovered by Sushruta, Vagbhata and Charak. In recent times, BHU’s Shalya Tantra Department has once again proved its efficacy in case of rectal disorders.
How is the treatment done?
Once the thread has been coated with the medicinal herbs, the same thread needs to be inserted into the fistula in ano. The patient is anaesthetized and the thread is inserted into the fistula using a probe. The thread is then taken out from the other side and the two ends of the thread are tied together. This thread is changed after every 7 days. This thread insertion effectively cuts the tract and unhealthy tissue is removed from the region.
Why is Kshar Sutra beneficial?
Benefits for this form of treatment include-
- Lower risk of anal incontinence, which may occur in the case of conventional medicine and surgery.
- Lower risk of the anal canal getting narrower after the treatment is completed.
- Minimally invasive treatment, which is why patients can resume a normal life after just 3-4 days of recovery.
Apart from the treatment, patients should also follow a diet rich in fibre, fruits and vegetables. Drinking large quantities of water will also result in a better prognosis. Lastly, engaging in daily walks will also help you deal with the condition.
Urinary infection is one widespread disorder that most of the human beings face in the later stages of their lives. The infection is experienced mostly by half of the women and according to statistical data, it has been noted that about 40% of women and 12% of men get infected with urinary infection. Women who are sexually active have more possibilities to get this infection. It is an infection suffered by many people and, which is more vulnerable to children and women.
The symptoms that are identified for a person with urinary infection are frequent urination and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications, and medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort caused.
Main Causes of Urinary Infection
- The main reason why urinary infection is caused is due to a bacterium that moves from the urinary duct into the urinary bladder.
- The other main reasons for urinary tract infection are due to sexual intercourse, pregnancy and diabetes.
- There are chances to get urinary infection if a person has sex with many partners
- In most women, urinary infection is caused due to hormonal imbalance after menopause
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it can weaken the bladder and makes it prone to urinary infection.
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can be used for the treatment of urinary infection, and these include
- It is very necessary to drink a lot of water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that causes the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- It is advisable to eat foods rich in Vitamin C as they are helpful in making the urine more acidic, and it inhibits further growth of the bacterium in the urinary tract.
- It is very important that spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners be cut from the diet to reduce the irritation.
- It is very important to include healthy foods in your diet, and that are rich in high-fiber carbohydrates and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- Herbal remedies can be opted for treatment of urinary tract infection, and the leaves of bearberry are used for this purpose.
- Most importantly, it is very necessary to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. Women should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
Diarrhea is never a pleasant experience especially for children. Thankfully, diarrhea does not last long. Loose common stools are the most recognizable symptom of diarrhea. This can often be accompanied by vomiting, nausea, cramps and dehydration. If your child also suffers from fever and weight loss or can see bloody mucus in their stool, you should contact your doctor at the earliest.
Some of the common causes of diarrhea in children are:
- Gastrointestinal infections - Viruses like rotavirus and parasites like giardia are the most common causes of diarrhea in children. This type of diarrhea can last from 5 to 14 days and can be cured with the help of laxatives and antibiotics.
- Food poisoning - Diarrhea caused by food poisoning usually lasts for not longer than 24 hours.
- Food allergies - Diarrhea is a common symptom of a food allergy. It usually stops once you stop eating whatever you are allergic to.
- Crohn's disease - This is a chronic inflammatory disease of the digestive system. With Crohn's disease, the loose stool is often accompanied by blood.
- Celiac disease - If your body cannot digest gluten, you may be suffering from Celiac disease.
Diarrhea is highly contagious. It can spread through:
- Dirty hands
- Contaminated food or water
- Direct contact with fecal matter
- Touching a contaminated surface
- Diarrhea on its own is not a very serious issue. However, it may cause dehydration which can lead to a number of further complications. Some of the signs of dehydration cased by diarrhea are dizziness, dry mouth, dark urine, dry skin and lack of energy. Thus if your child is suffering from diarrhea, give him plenty of water and lots of rest.
To protect your child against diarrhea, all you need are a few lifestyle Ensure your child washes their hands well before and after-
Caring for Your Child at Home:
- Make washing hands after using the toilet a part of toilet
- Make sure your child drinks plenty of fluids.
- Do not feed them foods that seem to trigger diarrhea.
- Wash your hands often, especially after each diaper change, to avoid spreading bacteria in the home.
- You should continue breast-feeding when your baby has diarrhea. Breast milk can help ease symptoms of diarrhea and speed up recovery.
- Continue your child's regular diet and give more liquids to replace those lost while the diarrhea continues if there are no signs of dehydration.
- Use an oral rehydration solution (ORS) to replace lost fluids in non-dehydrated children.
- Keep all bathroom surfaces clean. It is also a good idea to flush the toilet only after the lid has been lowered.
- Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating
- Wash all utensils that have come in contact with raw meat well before using them for anything else.
- Keep all raw meats refrigerated or frozen. Once meat has been defrosted, do not freeze the raw meat again.
- Food cooked like boiled, fried or those which can be peeled e.g. boiled egg, banana, orange, boiled rice, etc. can be eaten when out of home.
- Teach your child to only drink from purified sources of water.
- Do not wash pet utensils in the same sink used for cooking vessels and food items.
- Keep an eye on what your child eats to heck if they may be allergic to anything.