Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Usha M.KYour feedback matters!
Hii sir/mam I have a problem of coughing, tightness of chest, breathing issue, weakness etc from child. I gone to hospital many times and got a treatment of 3-4 days but after that this problem continues. How can I do please suggest me something I tired of this issue.
Hi sir my friend have cholesterol problem and in last month he had pain in chest. Now he will try to decrease level of cholesterol from his body. What is your suggestions in this regards.
The World Heart Federation have found that HEART DISEASE and STROKES are the World's leading cause of death, killing 17.1 million people every year- that's more than victims of cancer, HIV and Malaria
FACTORS WHICH TRIGGER HEART DISEASE AND THREATEN OUR OWN LIVES, AND THOSE OF LOVED ONES ARE…
# Lack of exercise,
# Unhealthy diets
# High blood pressure,
#High glucose levels are all give your body a right fuel..
KEEP YOUR HEART HEALTHY AND FIT BY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND FOOD HABITS..
• Quit smoking & limit alcohol
• Manage Blood pressure, cholesterol & sugar
• Maintain healthy weight
• Get more active
• Get timely medical check ups esp after 30"s
• Eat a well balanced and healthy diet
• Stay Calm.. avoid stress
Let's take pledge to eat well, healthy and wholesome and your heart will really thank you for that..
Take care..Shreni's DIET CLINIC
I have pain in my chest I don't know the reason for it sometimes it starts bleeding then get worse I have shown it to many doctors but it was of no use. I don't know if you have any medical help for it. If you have any medical help for it please help me by giving your useful suggestions to me so that I can be free from this pain. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS PAIN. Help help help me help help help help.
My niece is only 2 & half months and within 4-6 days of her birth Paediatrician suggested to get the heart checked at our convenience. Yesterday, we did the Eco & it was diagnosed that the she needs Balloon Pulmonary Valvoplanty or the heart will be continue to damage. We are afraid that at this such a young age this surgery is necessary? Please let me know your contact details to share the report for proper diagnosis & Dr. From Lybrate can suggest st a true way forward.
Hello. Since the past one week, I have been having a recurring breathing difficulty specifically at night. It has happened 2-3 times in a week. I get an alarming feeling of breathlessness and feel uneasiness and pain the the chest area. The pain feels like a muscular one that happens if I move my neck and hand muscles. The loss of breath may last for some seconds or less than a second but the inability to take a deep breaths could last for hours. Could you please help me in figuring out the causes and treatment? Thank you.
Hi sir, I am17year old. I have some problem in my chest for some time. And I want to loss m fate pls tell me about some thigh. Thank you.
I am 40 years old done Blood test through Lybrate (Thyrocare) my cholesterol level is 254 which is high triglycerides level is 102 B12 and D vitamin deficiency detected please advice what kind of changes required I am also overweight.
Your advice on cashew nuts. I am 65 years old retired army officer and play golf daily which involves brisk walking for about 5 km daily. I am on BP medication. My other physical parameters are good and no complaints. I am very fond of nuts. How many or how many grams cashews can I consume on a daily basis? I am scared of over eating also.
I am a 64 years old man I am suffering from heart blockage. According to doctor's advice I have to do 2nd bye pass surgery but due to want of money I could not it. Please advice what should I do.
Coronary artery disease is characterized by accumulation of plaque in the coronary artery that chokes blood supply to the heart. This plaque buildup usually starts with cholesterol accumulation and gradually other particles such as calcium and lipoproteins get deposited as well. Over time, the plaque accumulates, making the blood vessels narrow and choking the supply of blood. In some cases, if the plaque ruptures, it may lead to formation of blood clots resulting in stroke.
The symptoms of coronary artery disease are:
- Breathing difficulties: This disorder may lead to shortness of breath as the blood pumping mechanism of the heart is impaired; this usually results in fatigue and exertion. It is advised to avoid advanced cardio exercises such as the high intensity interval training.
- Chest pain: Stress related activities may cause intense pressure or tightness in your chest, resulting in pain in the middle or left portion of your chest. If you discontinue the activity, the pain would usually subside. In some cases, you may feel the pain in the arm and the neck.
- Heart attack: If the level of plaque accumulation is excessive, then it may result in a heart attack. It is characterized by breathing difficulties, pain, tightness in the chest and sweating. You may also experience pain in the neck and the jaw.
The causes of coronary artery disease are:
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle ups the risk of coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol levels in the body
- Blood sugar problems
- Get your blood pressure under control: If you suffer from high blood pressure, then it is recommended to get it under control to prevent coronary artery disease.
- Quit smoking: If you are a habitual smoker, then it is time to nip the habit in the bud. Smoking is known to constrict blood vessels as it is a vasoconstrictor.
- Eat healthy: Eat a well balanced diet consisting of vegetables and fruits so that your body receives the essential nutrients to function well.
- Beat stress: You need to control your stress levels through exercise or meditation. Take time off work and do activities that make you happy.