Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh CYour feedback matters!
Hello Doc, I was suffering from hair thinning, kind of a diffuse hair loss. So till now since 7 months I took 7 sessions of mesotherapy till september. On october I switched to PRP therapy and had 3 sessions of it so far. Now my hair fall has completely stopped and my hairs are very thick now on the crown and vertex of my scalp. But there is only minimum amount of hair regrowth so far and not upto the mark. Still my hairs are less dense. I use trigaine neutral pH shampoo and I'm happy with it. My doc suggested me himalaya hairzone solution and it's working well to stop my hair loss. However please tell me how to get a reasonable hair regrowth and to use which therapy or should I continue with the PRP sessions? Please and I don't want to use minoxidil at all due to it's adverse side and after effects.
Is jaggery powder good when compare to refined sugar, if no what is the better replacement of sugar for reducing weight.
Plead advise can teenage girls be advised or allowed to take warm water and lemon every morning or are there possible side effects to this.
I am 30 years old male I am suffering with stomach pane since one week I am using medicines but it is not fine what is solution to this.
I am 17 year old .I am tired to pimple. I used many creams but I don't get any result. So please say me to treatment . Please look this matter.
How to loss weight without any exercises, it should be work and there should not be any side effect tha result should be come with in one month or two month?
I am 22 years male I am very lean should gain weight add up muscles suggest me a balanced diet food which gain weight.
Are there types in ceramic caps used for root canal? And till how much time cap will not break generally?
How to gain weight. can you guide me doctor. Because my age is 25 years. Ad my weight is 46 kg only. Please help me.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am 19 now and confused whether I should concern a nutritionist or not because my friends usually ask me to concern a nutritionist as my weight is 52 and is not good weight at this age.
Kidneys stones are a common condition. They are quite different from Gallstones which are formed in the Gall bladder. Gall stones are from bile concentration in the gall bladder. "Silent" Gallstones which are detected on an ultrasound done for another cause, can be left alone.
However, silent kidney stones should never be left alone. These can silently grow to a large size and cause kidney failure without the patient ever experiencing pain. Every patient of stone needs to be evaluated by blood tests, ultrasound and possibly CT-scan. Small stones 5 mm or less may pass out naturally, but should be monitored on Ultrasound to confirm clearance. Larger stones are cleared by a variety of Endoscopic Operations like Ureterorenorenoscopy, PCNL or ESWL. These need 1-2 days hospitalisation and have quick recovery. The stone removed should be analysed for contents so that appropriate preventive measure in diet and medicines can be started as soon as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.