Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Udaya BallalYour feedback matters!
Hii I am 18 years old, I am having back pain frm 1 year, I took treatment from physiotherapist but it didn't worked. What shall I do now.
I am 56 years old my problem is knee pain both legs bottom swelling on evening not possible to stand from sitting positition without hand support
I am 25 years old and I have a pain in my body and having a severe headache and having a back pain from last 2 days and I also having again i. Leg.
Can I experience PMS and still be pregnant. Is pregnancy possible? I have been experiencing lower back and leg pain.
My illness started last 6 month, 1st I have numbness (ghanghanahat) in my left hand and after sometime in right hand and my head spin in evening after text doctor said to me this is carpal tunnel problem in left hand. And after MRI doctor said you have cervical problem also mild disc bulge c4 c5 after talking allopathic medicine no relief found than I started ayurveda and thoda relief mila. One day I stated pain in my right lower abdomen after ultrasound pata chala I have stone in kidney 5mm and gallbladder 14mm no pain in gallbladder stone till now, but pain in kidney stone. After talking bebbris vulgaris mother tincher homoeopathic medicine. Now I have no pain in kidney after ultrasound on 7th May 2016 Doctor said No stone in kidney now. Only have stone in gallbladder 14mm. I have also numbness in both hands. Left me jyada hai. Now I stooped all medicine last 1 month Allopathic and ayurveda both. Then I have discuss with one doctor & she suggested me continue berberis vulgaris Q. Take Hypericum 1x, 2 tabs twice daily with warm water. Gelsemium 30 Ch, 3 drops twice daily. But no relief found I have pain and numbness in my left thumb and palm please suggested me some medicine because left hand numbness and pain is very bad. Thanks Doctor.
I am a 56 years old male suffering from knee pain past from one month there will be swelling also I can't even walk for a forloung.
Emergency please. My mom was very ok till night but all of a sudden in the dawn c is no able to straighten her left leg. C can pull it up easily but when c is trying to stretch c is having severe pain. Her knee is little bit swollen but c dsnt remember getting hurt nywhere all of a sudden in dawn c finds c is having difficulty nd pain in fully stretching it. Please docs urgent advice needed.
My aunt is 45 years old dhe us suffering from knees pain from last two year's. Had many medical treatment but didn't felt any relief. What else she should do please suggest?
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy with heat or ice packs works by stimulating the healing force of your own body. Cool packs lessen swelling by tightening veins. On the other hand, warm packs on painful areas widen veins. That expands the stream of blood, oxygen, and different supplements and speeds the elimination of toxins from the body.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.