Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. U Venkata Krishna Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. U Venkata Krishna RaoYour feedback matters!
I a a thyroid patient from last 4 years. From last 3 months I am working very hard to loose my weight. I was 82 kgs & now I am 75 kgs. Reduced 7 kgs. But from last 3 weeks my weight z not reducing. Don't known d reason, please help me out bcoz still I am overweight by almost 8kgs. I used to spend 1 hour cycling early in d morning & 2 hours at gym in d evening. I ve also stopped junk food. please help me out.
I have uric acid at high value in my body what should I do for decreasing uric acid. Consequence I have pain and swelling in my toe. please recommend me for how to decrease uric acid naturally.
Homeopathy believes that infertility is just a manifestation of a deep, underlying body symptom. So while conventional medicines try to treat infertility by just looking at the reproductive system, homoeopathy looks at the body as a whole. The doctor will try to understand the couple’s underlying problems and then come up with a cure. Male and female infertility is addressed separately and the most common remedies are listed below.
It is extremely important to note that self-medication is not advised, and each couple and individual would need proper assessment and treatment.
- Agnus Castus:
- This is used in males where infertility is associated with erectile dysfunction
- It helps improve sexual desire and physical ability to perform
- The patient would have cold, relaxed, flaccid genitals
- Impotency in these men is also associated with mental depression
- Though desire is present, the erections are generally weak and not
- These men also may have erectile dysfunction with weak and delayed erections.
- Emissions may be rapid and involuntary.
- Reduced sperm count
- Improves both quantity and quality of sperms
- Useful in males with orchitis
- The testicles are hard, swollen, and enlarged
- History of suppressed desire
- Sabal Serrulata
- Associated with wasting of testes
- Also useful where there is prostate enlargement or prostatitis
- Useful in women who have acidic vaginal discharge. This kills the sperms and could cause infertility.
- Borax is useful when the discharge is similar to egg white, copious, and warm. Altering the pH can improve successful conception
- Natrum Phos:
- Discharge is honey coloured, sour smelling, and irritating
- This discharge is also acidic, reducing sperm life
- Useful in women who have scanty periods that do not last long and never appear on the due date
- These women have a history of irregular menses since the onset of menarche
- Also useful in women who have polycystic ovarian disease
- Aletris farinose
- Early and copious menstruation in addition to white discharge
- Anaemia, weakness, fatigue, and tiredness
- Useful in women who have had recurrent abortions.
- These women present with menstrual cycles that are short, suppressed, and not regular in the flow.
- There is also a bearing down sensation where the patient feels the uterus is going to slide down
- It is also possible these women have reduced drive
- Natrum carb
- These women have difficulty retaining sperms
- The vaginal discharge could also be offensive and irritating
- Calcarea Carb:
- This is another remedy used when there is profuse bleeding during the menstrual cycles
- The periods also tend to appear before their due date and tend to last longer than usual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My husband is 38 years old wth newly defected diabetes of a type. Also he has acute pancreatitis. Wat precaution shd I take for his eating habits?
Hi, I want a suggestion, related from my father healthy is 65 year old and he suffering from last 9-10 year a diabetes. He is taking a daily some units of insulin and regular medicine, we checked sugar daily from accu check, its sugar was normal but its a major problem is Piles, he is always crying when they going wash room, I am not understand what I do, please suggest me.
The best way of diagnosing diabetes is by doing FBS, 2 hour PPBS and HbA1c.