Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati N KumarYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering from diabetes from last 5 years. Her age is 44. She don't like to consume drug, she do not follow prescription of medication. She want a natural diet that should help her in diabetes control in natural way any diet any exercise?
I am a 18 years old teenager and I am not able to concentrate on my studies I am constantly sleeping whole day I really need help what can I do for feeling fresh or for not feeling sleepy.
Doctor I have problem in sex like I want the seduction n kisses the hugs licks everything but I do not feel like getting sex I really do not enjoy the sex(vagina) part for which my husband is not happy with me please suggest me wat to do.
My age is 22 years actually I went through abortion before 2 weeks as fetus was expired for 5 months so when can we plan for pregnancy again.
I mainly have pimple problem. It started when I was 15. Back then, I had it all over my face (specially on my cheeks). Had gone through many medication. But even now (at present age of 23), the pimples didn't stop coming over. My face is never clear. It will always have 1 or more pimples on it (specially before my periods). The pimple (s) even pains. It grows big & by the time it disappears, another pimple appears. M really fed up of this problem. It's been a long time now. Really sad.
My back is paining a lot without any injury sometimes it is unbearable and I do not know why it is so.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Can't hold on more than couple of minutes? I am not heavily stressed out with this but wanted to know whether it's possible to hold more either through naturopathy or medication without any side effects?
Yesterday night, I seen lots of movies late night and when I am in very sleepy state. I switch off TV and light start relaxing to sleep. But because I walked to switch off TV and light I lost my sleepy state. So I was just thinking and relaxing by closing my eyes. Suddenly, my whole body start to become heavy and I can not move them. But my brain was totally active and I was thinking and feeling what is happening. It felt like I got paralyzed and can not do anything. When I release this perfectly I forcefully moved my hands and body and then only they moved. And I woke up. When I search about this in internet I see a term sleep paralysis. Is this a sleep paralysis. Should I get some medications for this. I am 18 now.
Sir I am 21 year old girl my que is I am doing sex with my bf before 6 month too many time and after 15 day my marriage so my vagina too loose so I am tensed my husband know about my virginity break ya not?
Hi, what is the reason for lump behind ear on right side of head? there is also small pain by pressure. What are the treatment for it? ENT Specialists can help for the same problem?
Out of the 100,000 hair strands that a person normally possesses, losing about 50 to 100 of them on a daily basis is considered to be pretty normal. If, however, you are losing more than that, it is time to think about hair loss treatments. Here is a comprehensive list of alternative medicine choices that can fetch fruitful results:
- Indian Gooseberry pack: Commonly known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry comprises of vitamin C and is an excellent agent to stop hair loss and accelerate hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. One spoon of gooseberry juice should be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that bring down the hair's pH to a normal level. It also contains enzymes that promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce scalp redness too. While Aloe Vera gel is readily available in the market, the gel extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf works better. The gel should be applied on the scalp for a few hours followed by a thorough wash with lukewarm water.
- Licorice Root Paste: Licorice Root has multiple benefits. It is an herb which is known to reopen the pores of the hair and eradicate dandruff. The Licorice Root Paste is prepared by mixing one cup of milk with one spoon of saffron and one spoon of licorice paste. It should be applied on the bald areas before bedtime and washed with lukewarm water in the morning. The same solution can be applied twice a week to get great results.
- B-complex Vitamin: Daily intake of supplements containing vitamin B6 and biotin is a great way to stop hair loss. B6 helps in reducing hair thinning and increases the circulation of the scalp. This supplement can be easily obtained from any drug store. One supplement a day will start showing results in 4 week's time.
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to a study conducted by the Maryland Medical Center, it was found that Ginkgo Biloba is a great agent for hydrating the scalp. It increases blood flow and stops hair loss. It also helps in producing new hair at a faster pace. The best thing about this herb is the fact that it has no side effects at all.
- Polygonum Multiflorum: This is a Chinese herb more commonly known as the Fo-Ti. Its anti-inflammatory properties have shown efficiency for a number of years. It not only helps in hydration of the scalp, but fights hair loss and helps in the regeneration of new hair. It is also known to be a great agent for hair strengthening and turning gray hair to its original color.