Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swaminath GYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years old. Smoker smokes about 15 to 20 per day. In the night getting pain in the legs and little cough for the last two months.
Relationships are one of the best experiences you can have in your life. They bring in a myriad of feelings and emotions. But that doesn't mean maintaining a happy and healthy relationship is very easy, because it is one of the most difficult things to do. It is extremely important to keep the spark alive in your relationship. It is this spark, which helps you keep your relationship happy, safe, satisfying as well as ALIVE. Here are 5 ways you can do that:
- Do things together: When you are in a relationship for a long time, it is very common to drift apart and communicate less with each other. This might create an invisible wall between you to. Start doing everyday things together. If not every day, then make it a point to do something together at least once or twice a week. Cook together, do the laundry together, do grocery shopping together, clean the house together or just watch the television together. It will bring you closer to your better half. The wall which might have come up between you both will disintegrate eventually, and you will be able to revive your relationship to its former glory.
- Surprise: Surprise each other from time to time. May be you could get flowers for each other one day or slip in a sweet note in his or her wallet. Small surprises are very much appreciated and even if they are not something huge, they will help you make your partner smile.
- Go out on dates: Even if you are married, it doesn't matter. Take your partner out on a date night. Go for a movie, followed by a dinner and then a romantic walk or drive. It is very important for you to spend some exclusive time with each other, keeping all the humdrums of life aside.
- Do not nag: Every one dislikes a person who keeps nagging or cribbing. No one will want to spend time with that person. Not even your partner. Be the person he/she would want to be and spend time with. Be someone he/she can connect with and enjoy being with.
- Touch each other: That doesn't mean a sexual touch alone. Hug each other, hold hands when you are walking, rub each other's shoulders, even give each other a massage if you can. It will just make you feel more connected to each other.
I'm preparing for competitive exams like upsc, my study plan is 10 hours per day, but I'm feeling difficult to concentrate on study more than one hour, how to improve concentration and how to gain more knowledge in short time, how to make my mind sharp and easily memorable what I studied? And I feel stress during studying what are tips to stress less preparation for competitive exams.
One of my friend is suffering from depression. He is unable to get over from his ex. He refused to consult with any psychiatrist or counsellor. please help me what can I do for him. M very too worried about him.
I feel sleepy during daytime and due to which I can't concentrate on my studies what should I do to avoid sleep.
Stress plays a significant role in creating rifts in relationships as it mostly forbids partners from meeting each other’s physical and emotional needs. This reduces intimacy in a relationship and results in an unhappy sex life. In the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Here are some tips, which will prove to be very effective in keeping stress away from your sex life.
1. Don’t make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired
If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don’t pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner’s admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life.
2. Try to stay away from performance anxiety
Don’t let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner’s needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
3. Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life
Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
To prevent these stressful situations from affecting your sex life, try to focus on removing them. For this, you can ask for help from other family members to carry out household chores or diminish your time at social gatherings to be available for each other exclusively. Spending more time in each other’s company will not only brighten your day, but will also give you an enhanced and more intimate relationship.