Find numerous Unani Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suveba TaranumYour feedback matters!
Hi doc. Iam arun 29 yrs old, my height 6ft, and weight 54 kgs and i would like to improve my body weight pls suggest me what to do?
I can not sleep at night. And I feel sleepy during day in my working hours. My health is deteriorating. I have taken sleeping pills. But it will not work. Help me?
Hlo. How To develop height after 18 Year? How I control my mind With negative thought? How I make muscles and muscular body?
I've got extremely low Body Mass Index. I'm unable to gain weight though I try to consume as much fluids, carbohydrates, fats and proteins as possible for me. What should I do? Any specific diet plan I must follow? Apart from Dengue in December 2015, I don't have any medical history for at least 15 years.
Sir What is right weight for my brother's good health. His age is 19 years please give me answer as soon as possible so I help to my brother.
How to get gain weight. Am so slim. I want muscle body. How can I get that. Pls suggestion me. Now me 46 kg. Age 24. Please help me.
Hello sir, Please tell me high protein diet to gain my weight in a healthy way Suggest me a diet chart for daily.
Sir I use to masturbate since the age of 16 years. I want to control it but it becomes my habit and so I am not leaving this habit. I feel weakness and my body also not growing up. My body weight also not increasingly. PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
Our food grains such as wheat and rice the vegetables and fruits and even meat are found to contain varying amounts of pesticides residues. State the reason to explain how and why it happens?
Mere 1 year se vaginal out area pr infection ho ra h. Lal daane hokr vo ringworm types me badal jate h. Khujli or jalan b hoti h. 2 month dvai khayi doctor ki btayi huyi. But infection again repeatdly.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.