Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. SurswaricYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor My age is 25 . I have dust allergy is there lost 2 years onwards back side tightness or chest side it will come its like happening after that headache headache came lost 3 months onwards only Left side part and one more my heart beatness also fasting suddenly that time am fully tension when am checkup my (B.P ) like 140/80 ,130/90, 130/80 like that coming . I concern apollo hospital Psychiatrist doctor he suggest tablets - PARI CR 25 MG tablet using for one year giving now am using ok its better after am using this lost 7 days onwards am not using this tablet . If I not use this tablet its happening agin headache some depression . Can you please suggest me doctor why its happening & why BP coming in this age doctors are all telling in this age B.P not coming only your thoughts negative thinking and also anxiety also BP will come Doctor let me know please . Every Tests I done all are normal only D- vitamin is less that tablet using .
My heart is beating too fast. Yesterday,I have low B.P.Just small amount of work due heart beating rapidly. After few min, it gets normal.
Can the high LDL cholesterol patients can also intake ghee? Pls advice. We observed the LDL cholesterol as 146. Pls suggest us some healthy ways to maintain back the correct level of LDL with diet habits (food list) and exercises.
My age 39 years fast 109 pp 180 .orchestral fat 350 .how to way of save life what type of medicine take up now take up medicine glysef 500mg ezetor 10 .Please prescribe it and food chat.
My heart rate is consistently above 100 at rest. On lying down its 103 and on sitting its 112. I also feel dizzy and weak. Is it a cause for concern?
when I am going to hospital my bp level become high more than 150 but when I am in home or some other places my bp level perfect why this happen to me?
My father's behaviour has been changed a lot. I just missed jee advanced by 1000 ranks. I have recovered but my father was badly hurt. He has BP problem. Now he just make any issue and quarrels upon it for hours. After 2 or 3hours he becomes normal as nothing has happened. What is it? Please help me.
I am 35 years old, having high uric acid. Please suggest my diet chart. I am having high bp and fatty liver too.
I am 65 years old and my b/p is as high as 180/100 when measured on 04.05.2017 compared to 140/100 when measured about 10 days back. I have been under medication of Nebistar 5 and Olcure 20 tablets, for quite a long time. Please advise suitably. Thank you.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.