Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surindher D.s.aYour feedback matters!
I had acne since 15 years old. It was worse back then, however after a lot of allopathy and homeopathy. It has reduced. Now I don't take any medication for this but the skin has sensitized. I get white cystic acne o my head, nose and a lot on my both lower jaw lines. I have large pores, combination skin. During winter worsens. Flakes, red rashes, cystic acne and summer becomes more oily with boils. I only have good skin during spring. My face itches, becomes red with white acne and scars trouble. please I want to get my skin clear completely.
After a long vacation. My face hands neck have super tanned. & become very dull. Kindly suggest me what should I do.
Hlo Dr. now a days I'm having too much off hairfall due to which they have become very thin also they are dry and dull with shine I want to know does biotin tablets or any other supplements are helpful in this situation and also suggest me which shampoo to use and some tips for healthy hair.
.I have problem of acne for a long time. I have taken lots of medicine antibiotics. I have taken 2 session of yellow peel but my pigmentation is still not reduced. What should I do.
I got allergy on my chest and under arm it become dark red and very much itching that I cannot stop my self secreting it and also small red pimples pls suggest me something my age is 24 I am married I have one son.
I am suffering from severe hairfall from 2-3 months. Please suggest me some remedy to get rid of this problem.
I have black spats as well as primpleson my back I used scar removal cream for 4months but see sny change what shall I do?
I am 25 years old height 6 feet weight 84, I am very week, anxiety, no stamina, less energy, lost hairs, less beard, less hair, become tired very soon. How to improve?
Eczema is a skin condition, which causes boils to pop up all over the skin, resulting in frequent itching and burning pain. It lasts for a long period, which is why it is known as a chronic skin condition. The most common cause of Eczema are allergies, which leads to skin inflammation.
Normally, doctors opt for antibiotics and steroid creams, but they give only temporary relief. However, Homeopathy offers complete cure for Eczema. Here are the Homeopathic remedies for Eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites are usually prescribed when there is oozing of thick and sticky discharge from the affected area. Graphite's are also usually good for patients who are obese and suffering from constipation.
- Mezereum: Mezereum is usually used when a crust has formed. It is especially effective when the crust is on the head. The pus gets accumulated just below the crust and is accompanied by severe itching, which worsens especially at night. This type of Eczema is best treated with Mezereum.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar Sulph is considered the best remedy when there is intense itching, deep cracks in the skin as well as very high sensitivity to cold. The sensitivity to the cold can be extremely intense when you have Eczema.
- Dulcamara: Dulcamara is another very good medicine for Eczema, especially when you are overly sensitive to cold. However, it does not deal with deep cracks in the skin or intense itching. Dulcamara is indicated for Eczema of rainy season.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is one of the best cures for Eczema when you experience a burning sensation in your skin. When the Eczema is aggravated by heat or in the summer season, Sulphur is an excellent Homeopathic medicine. Family history can be a major cause behind heat-aggravated Eczema.
Treatment of Eczema normally requires some months of observation and care.
I am suffering from chronic urticaria from two years onwards and I have went so many hospitals and I have taken so many tablets but still there is no use and some doctors said stop eating outside food then I stopped eating outside food ie. Oil food but still no use and still am suffering from that disease ie. Chronic urticaria (haves) so please give me suggestions what should I do?
Skin aging is a gradual process, but multiple factors, including stress and less sleep, expedite the aging process. Skin aging manifests itself in the form of wrinkles, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties, but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
There are many ways by which skin aging can be prevented. Let us have a look at the following:
- Eat healthy: Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Avoid sun exposure: This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Always wear sunscreen: This provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun (known as UVA and UVB). Making a habit of constantly applying sunscreen on all exposed parts of skin plays an important role in preventing skin aging. It is also necessary to use the right products, which should have an SPF rating or 30 or more.
- Exercise regularly: Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
There are several other ways of preventing skin aging such as avoid smoking, avoid the use of too many products and cosmetics, getting enough sleep, and always keeping skin cleansed and moisturized. Following these simple ways can effectively make your skin look younger and slow down the aging process.