Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Some times getting headache .what the reason ?and i am so scared about that how it solve it Some times my eye also paining.
Hi doctor suffering from loose motions from yesterday evening please tell what medicine should I take.
Gud eve sir, My age 45 years, male, has under gone preventive health check up on 27th January at New Delhi. While all the results seems to be normal but Glucose PP is below than the normal. Result of Glucose PP is 54. Glucose Fasting is 90. I gave sample for Glucose PP after about 80 minutes of taking good quantity of food. Sir, please advice what should be the next course of action to avoid diabetes. Thanks regards.
My mother is CKD/diabetes /BP aged 70 yrs. She felt walking problems and Doppler of lower limb was done. The report says Doppler of left lower limb is normal in course and calibre with full compressible and show normal wave pattern with good augmentation on calf compression. SFJ and SPJ are competent. However on right - thrombus CFV, SFV,PV with partial realization, augmentation on distal, compression is mild present. Diffuse subcutaneous odema present. IMPRESSION THROMBUS WITH partial realisation ON CFV, SFV,PV. I) WHAT IS THIS? 2) WHAT KIND OF treatment IS RECOMMENDED?
I am a diabetic patient. Now my blood reports are: fasting: 90 mg/dl. PP: 151. Now I am taking about 1400 calories. My weight is 59 kg. Height 5'6" I want to increase my weight. Should I take my calories to increase my weight. Can a diabetic patient drink milk. Please advise. I am also suffering from Pancreatitis. Taking Creon 10000 2*3 & Antoxid 2* 3 daily. Taking Insulin 8 units twice.
Doctor, I have a difficult to speak fluently or just like talking in speed motion. Only in sometimes I just got sticked while talking because of my tongue fluency. Can not able to speak fluently, I think its because of my tongue. I clean my tongue everyday after brush, also it still remains. Is there any solution doctor?
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis, and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition, and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important Information on Kidney Disease
The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!