Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj GiriYour feedback matters!
I have mild pain in my knees and it's since sometime. When I press my sheen with fingers a bit harder then it pains. Can you please tell what precautions should I take.
Sir, I hv muscular pain between neck n shoulder since 3 years .I hv done physiotherapy 3 times bt nothing has improved.Pl help me to get out from this pain.Currently i m unable to use mobile or pc or laptop due to this severe pain.Pl help me
Hello doctor i am suffering from severe knee pain in right leg since five months i am diabetic patient aged 51 years and my name is kamini bhatia please suggest me remedy ?
I am 60yrs male, suffering from sevical spondolities since august'14. Mri report cervical spine" diffused bulge with posterio-central herniation of c5-c6 and c6-c7 discs. Moderate genaralised facetal and uncovertebral arthropathy. How to be cured ?
Hello sir I am mohd arif I am suffering fro health issues like joint pains and feels stress whole day suggest me thank you.
I have 40 years old after sleeping wake up Time back pain now this more than 6 months only this problem.
My wife is started having pain in her joints due to her weight, she is 5 feet and 81 kgs, have thyroid problem also, what should be the proper diet plan for her to reduce weight quickly
I am 17 Years old I am suffering from backache. It pains suddenly a lot just for no reason when any personstrikesmy back it pains a lot Please help me.
I am prakash jain age 25. I have back pain in 5 days. I am not using any type of medicine please help.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.