Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj GiriYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in both of my feet and heels especially if I stand. I feel stiffness in my legs and my feet and pain in joint of my palm too. I took gemcal and maxmala forte for two months. I have back pain too. I am prostatic patient too and I took many antibiotics like levofloxacin, plurofloxacin, ciprofloxacin ofloxacin doxcef ciprofloxacin in a gap of 5 months. Is it a sideeffect of these antibiotics. Please help me.
I am 29 years old have back pain and whole body pains with where touch for long time. I.e sit's on chair for 5 mins back that sits part getting pain, I hold a plate on hands that hand will get pain while eating. Etc,
I am 21 year old man. Pain in my right side leg between knee so proper solution give me. About 3-4 months paining.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
I am 19 year old male. There is pain in my hand. I used a pain releasecreambut nothing. Please tell me the solution?
My grandma age is around 65. She is diabetes patient. Sudden she has knee pain. And that is continues. My grandfather has same problem also. Can you please suggest any massager or ointment that they can use daily. Please.
I am 23 years old and I am having difficulty in lifting my right hand above the shoulder level. 2 weeks before I fell off from the bike on the same shoulder. I don't have any excess pain bit my range of movement is decreased. What exactly must be the reason?
Knee is paining for my sister who had two "c" section and aged about 36 years. Even for short distance she is finding difficulties and pain. Any suggestions to overcome this?
I am a 24yr old male person. I have a back pain problem when I got up in the morning. What should I do?
I'm of age 50. I'm diabetic. Have BP too. My weight is 86 now.I have sivere knee pain also. I am pure vegetarian. No any bad habits. I failed in business 2 times. Had a huge financial loss twice. To overcome stess I overeat. How can I reduce my weight. Irregular in exercise too.Can anybody help overcome this trichy situation?
I got a ligament tear in my ankle around a year back. But it healed on its own. Now whenever I extend my ankle beyond a certain distance while playing it tears again. It had healed 3-4 times but it is not happening this time? What should I do?
I am doing gym since 2 days having severe neck pain tried hot water bottle. But nothing happened. The pain is also reaching in my back.
I have a doubt that I am suffering from spondylitis. What are the tests that I can go through? What are the natural ways to cure it?
I have burning pain in my left thigh since 6 months. I searched on the net and found out my condition to be meralgia paresthetica. What are the remedies?
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.