Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunitha P Shekokar
Submit a review for Dr. Sunitha P ShekokarYour feedback matters!
I have pcos, high prolactin and tubal infection plus adhesion. I have been trying to conceive, is there any treatment available. However as per HSG report tubes are open. I already have one kid and trying for the second. Please suggest.
After sex my wife gets itching on outside of her vagina, what would be the reason. Do I need to get chk up .Pl advice.
I am 9 month pregnant, in my sonography report-" two umbilical cord loop is seen around foetal neck. Please suggest possibilities- easily normal delivery or operation.
I'm trying for second baby. My last period was on 25 th Dec from 7th day ie from 1st Jan to 14th Jan we had unprotected sex except some 4 days is it possible to get pregnant. Pls reply me.
Hello doctor last month my sister has taken abortion pills. She is not pregnant now. She gets her periods in this month. But no more bleeding was appeared. Will her next period be proper. Pls advice. What to do? Any extra tablets should be taken or not for bleeding.
Dr. I have 8 months old baby and I had unprotected sex with my wife. I want to give her unwanted 72 but I am afraid because baby drinks breast milk so it will affect to baby or not. Please suggest Thanks.
I am 23 years old and got married 2 years before. We are planning a baby but didn't succeed. My husband is in defence and he used to come only for 3 or 4 weeks at one time. My periods cycle is 30 days and sometimes 2 or 3 days late. So please tell me what we can do.
2. Walking gives you energy. It boosts circulation and increases oxygen supply to every cell in your body, helping you to feel more alert and alive.
3. Walking prevents diseases which eventually gives us healthy and long life.
4. Walking helps you lose weight and tones up legs, bums and thighs.
5. Walking boosts vitamin D. Walking is the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors while getting your vitamin D.
6. Walking daily can lift your mood and will make you physically strong. Just walk for half an hour a day and you can feel the difference yourself. Walking is the easiest way to have a healthy mind and body.
7. Walking improves sleep.