Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a heavily pain in my left sight teeth and chick and also pain feels from my neck to ear and chick what can I do?
80 years, 90 kg, Cough and asthmatic condition since 2 days, today increased very much, both chest and back pain, shortness of breath, frequent coughing, every 5,20 second, advised duolin TDs, serfleo bd some time back, but not taking for last six month's, started today, not much relief, what to do now in night, she can not sleep.
I have a upper back pain. I feel it only when I wake up in the morning. I don't feel the pain in daytime. The pain subsides once I move out of bed and get active (in the next 30 min to 1 hr). I wake up very tired.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from cervical spondylosis and frozen shoulder. Xray report says that I.V. Disc spaces are reduced at C5 - C6 and C6-C7 levels. My all pathological reports are normal except vitamin D 18.17.I am using sprays Plus capsule and Maxnuron LC once daily and vitamin sachet once a week. Is this curable or should I take some other treatment? My both shoulders have very pain all the time and in the morning my neck is full of stiffness.
While doing squats suddenly I lost balance and then onwards I have knee pain in right let about 2 months ago. I still have knee pain till date, I am using knee cap along with violinist ointment but no improvement. Please suggest me treatment.
For a number of days I have been having pain below the ankle and the sole of my left foot. Have taken Nucoxia Mr. but it has not helped much. Kindly advise.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.