Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. SumanthYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male. I am in general too kind person. I always speak to people in a very soft manner. However everyone takes advantage over me since I won't speak up. I won't show the anger or reply at that point but reflects my anger at home to my parents. I really feel bad for this. I am too soft. I am unable to speak up straight forward if I have any issues but letting in everything inside me. Finally this bursts at home to my parents. How can change my nature or attitude .please help.
Hello doctor I have done my quadruple screen test it shows The calculated risk for Trisomy 21 is above the cut off which represents an increased risk. My nt scan is gud there is not any problem. My doctor suggested me to do amniocentesis test. I'm so tensed that can I go for this test or not. What will I do I just dont understand.
I have depression since 9 years now my treatment continuing what should I do to stay mentally healthy?
I am a 17 year old boy. I have some vocal problem. I cannot pronounce words correctly. Like when I try to pronounce L it sounds like N. And when I try to pronounce S air blowned out through nose. Please give me some quick suggestions which I can try at home. Thanks.
Sir I am working in various business last 16 years but I am not able to achieve which I am concern So thats why I am going threw depress and not to concentrate on my works I am not ma ke any treatment and finally I am very disturb surrounding people they only utilise me and threw away as I am not any value a nd view and I also loose my capability and confidence please guide about recover my confidence and working strength. Hnd.
I am 26 year old guy. I am unable to sleep in night which left my body suffering in pain. Please guide me.
I am suffering from leg pain daily during night can you suggest wat could be done sometime whole body pain.
Female aged 56, having body pains in the locations of front and back of ribs, chest, ribs, shoulders, upper and lower abdomen, center and top of head. While pressing the painful areas an amount of gas is coming out through mouth. Please suggest me to which doctor I have to consult.
I am 30 years old men I have lost 6 kg weight in the two months, I feel like all fat I have been lost. I consult the dr, they said due to sever anxiety. I have gastric and diabetes, I have done all diseases like thyroid, hiv,all came normal, how can recover for this problem. please help me, daily I am thinking about this weight loss.
I am 55 years old man, I am suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder for last 40 years but in last 6 months it is very tough to deal with, Please help. Regards Vijay.
Hello doctor, I need your help for my bad habit of smoking. I am smoked every day 5 cigarettes per day. Now I felt I effect my body. I a felt some eating in my neck and sometime gastric problem. Due to this some time my voice become low. Can you guide me which kind of problem is that. Need a solution for both. I need suggestion for leaving smoking as well.
How to come over anxiety, I take alprax 0.5 since last 18 years HS. Can I stop Alpara, sometimes I have to take 0.25 to overcome anxiety in daytime.
Hi, I am Murli singh, speech therapist and audiologist. Me aj apko kuch haklana, jise stammering bhi kehte hai, ke baare me batana chahta hu.
Stammering ek aisi problem hai jise hum bohot he aram se theek kar sakte hai agr use sahi tareeke se treat kia jaae. But zada tar is problem pe tab dhyan diya jata hai jab bacche bade hojate hai. Stammering ke liye agar hum speech therapy ki help le, to har haklaane ki problem ka solution sambhav hai. Haklana ek aisi samasya hai jisme agar baccha 5-7 saal ka hota hai, tab bacche ko kuch pata nahi chal pata. Lekin jab bacche bade hone lagte hai, jese ki jab bacche 18-19 saal ke hojate hai, tab doosre bacche mazak banane lagte hai. Aisa hone se baccha depression me chala jata hai aur acchi education hone ke bad bhi wo apna represesntation nahi de sakta. Speech therapy ke madhyam se haklaane ki beemari 100% tak theek ho sakti hai, agr uska sahi tarah se treatment kia jaae speech therapy dwara.
Ap logo ko ek baat vishesh baat ka dhyan rakhna chaie ki haklaane ke liye speech therapy ka bhi koi aisa jaadui kaam nahi hai ki turant theek hojae. Stammering treatment ke lie speech therapist sabse pehle apni kuch exercise aur kuch tips bataega. Apko mirror ke samne khade ho ke yeh bataega ki kon kon se words ko kis tarah se bolna hai or yeh dekhega ki kon kon se words me wo hakla raha hai. Haklane ke lie speech therapy treatment theek se diya jaae to 100% ye problem theek ho sakti hai. To dosto, agar apko haklane ki beemari se azaadi apani hai to aap isko speech therapy ke madhyam se theek kar sakte hai.
Humare yahan kaafi bacche aate hai jinhe is tarah ki problems hoti hai, aur zadatar bacche theek ho kar jaate hai agr wo humare instructions ko theek se follow kare to. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki 3-4 din speech therapy ke lie aane se haklana band hojaega. Speech therapy koi jaadui dawai nahi hai or na he haklane ki beemari ko theek karne ka koi tonic hai.
Koi bhi ladka ya ladki kitne bhi educated ho, ya kitna bhi paisa ho, lekin agar shadi ki jab baat hoti hai, tab bohot dikkat aati hai. Shadi ke samay ya koi truth face karne ke samay baccho ko bohot problem aa sakti hai aur isse wo depression me bhi ja sakte hai. Islie haklane ki beemari ko theek karne ke lie speech therapy he ek aisa madhyam hai jisse hum ye problem poori tarah se theek kar sakte hai. Yeh ek psychological issue bhi ek, jese ki agar kisiko presentation deni ho or psychologically dimag me yeh aajae ki me hakla na jau to is wajah se maansik pareshani shuru hone lag jaegi.
Aisi problems ke lie agar ap treatment sahi se chahte hai to humare yahan se, Karkarduma ke aage Genisus Neurogen rehabilitation centre pe visit kar sakte hai. Humare yahan pe speech therapy, audiology ki suvidha di jaati hai. Iske ilawa ap hume Lybrate ke through bhi contact kar sakte hai.
Humne ek package banaya hua hai, agar aap us package ke instructions ko follow karenge to apka haklana poori tarah se samaaopt hojaega. To dosto agar apko meri baat samajh aai hai to aap humare paas aiye or humse treatment lijiye. Hum aapko Lybrate ke dwara poori tarah se madad karne ki koshish karenge, text messege k dwara bhi, audio/video call k dwara bhi
Meri taraf se aap sabhi ko bohot dhanyawad.
I lost my father last year and since then feeling depressed alone and prefer to spent my time with my mother. Please help me.
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.