Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha MvrYour feedback matters!
My wife once pregnant and underwent d&c after that she didn't conceive yet will I need to undergo semen analysis?
As my wife is 2.5 month pregnant. So can she travel within this period or normally travelling on bike for some time.
Hello, i am 23 years old and i am an house wife, I am unable run even for 5 minutes, some times I have body pains too.
Ever since I had a baby in January (4 months ago) when I move sometimes it starts to feel like I sprained my vagina, is that suppose to happen? And it hurts.
In recent sonography report I found to have cysts in ovaries about 2-5mms in diameter and my tsh level is also increased can it be cured?
Hi respected doctor, my wife is pregnant.. She is in her 6th month of pregnancy.. please tell me what should she eat or avoid for healthy n fair baby. Thwnx.
Me and my gf did sex on 12th she took unwanted 72 within 48 hours and her period date was 18 and still her period is not coming what to do plzz tell me Ian really worried?
I had sex with my gf on 3rd jan her date was 30. With in 40 hr given her unwanted 72. On 12 she got 1 day period. Then on 8 feb she had periods. For 10 days. Is she pregnant?
I am 22 weeks pregnant mujhe kuch dino s abdominal pain ho raha h aur motion bhi din mqi do s jyada time hote h meri doct n mujhe esomeprazole tablet and sazipro capsules aur tiniba 500 tablet di h five days k liye ye med safe h pregnancy mai.
Have you ever taken a look at your food and questioned yourself about your nutritional intake? Whether you’re a vegan, pescatarian or non-vegetarian, it is essential that your food provides you with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Never rely on vitamin supplements alone to give your body the nutrition it needs. Though a few nutrient deficiencies have no symptoms, most can be easily identified. Here are a few tips to help you understand whether your body is getting all the nutrition it requires or not.
- Cracks around the lips: Dehydration is not the only cause for cracks around the lips. This could be a sign of vitamin B, zinc or iron deficiency. It could also be a sign of not getting enough protein. To correct this deficiency, increase your intake of poultry products, eggs, cheese and salmon. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron and hence you should also include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C in your diet.
- Hair loss and brittle nails: Biotin or vitamin B7 is crucial for healthy hair and nails. Hence, if you’re experiencing sudden hair loss and brittle nails, it could be a sign of vitamin B7 deficiency. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin, but to get the most out of them it is best to eat them raw. However, avoid eating raw egg whites as this can be counterproductive. Other food items rich in biotin are nuts, mushrooms, salmon, cauliflowers and bananas.
- Red bumps on the skin: Red eruptions on the skin can be a sign of low levels of essential fatty acids or vitamin A or D. Sardines and anchovies are rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that can correct this deficiency. To deal with a vitamin A deficiency, you need to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and sweet potatoes. The best way to get Vitamin D is through safe sun exposure (get your vitamin D level tested today).
- Numbness in hands and feet: Numbness and a tingling sensation in your hands and feet could be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. This is often also accompanied by anxiety, depression and tiredness. Vitamin B supplements are easily available in tablet and capsule forms or can be found in spinach, beetroots, eggs and poultry.
- Leg muscle cramps: Frequent cramps in your toes, calves and arches of the foot could be a sign of potassium, magnesium and calcium deficiency, so get yourself tested today. To fix this, eat plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, apples and green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Experiencing any of these symptoms? Get tested yourself today and find out for sure!
Doctor I am confirmed with hbsag positive so my question is that is their any special ot required during delivery? and what about my baby is he will be healthy as other infants are?
Sir please suggest any medicine to tone up uterus as two month back I gone through miscarriage/abortion.
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Recently she indulged in sex. Now she is complaining that her breast is paining a lot. Is sucking causes a pain in breast of girl?
I just want to know how much Rh factor is important for child birth. Can a husband having B blood group and wife having A- blood group. Kindly tell me what complications can arise during Pregnancy and child and wife face any problem kindly Solve Respected Doctors.
आजकल अंतहीन दौड़ या आवस्यकताओं की पूर्ति के लिए जिस तरह
मनुष्य को अपने खानपान एवं दिनचर्या की उपेक्षा करनी पड़ती है
परिणाम स्वरूप मधुमेह, उच्चरक्तचाप एवं अवसाद महामारी का रूप धारण
कर रहे हैं इस सम्बन्ध में आयुर्वेदिक स्वास्थय जागरूकता अवं प्रशिक्षण की
आवस्यकता है अतः शीघ्र ही विचार शील मित्रों के साथ एक मीटिंग करूंगा।
जीवन शैली ,खानपान अवं ध्यान विषयक ज्ञान आपको एवं आपके प्रियजनों को भी
इन बिमारियों से दूर रखेगा।
इसी सन्दर्भ में आकाशवाणी दिल्ली के इंद्रप्रस्थ चॅनेल पर मेरी वार्ता जरूर सुने -
'हाइपर टेंशन से बचाव में आयुर्वेद की भूमिका। ' @ 11 nov 2015 , 10.30am