Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha MvrYour feedback matters!
My gf is virgin and we are planning to have sex tomorrow .so if I will have sex with her 1to 2 times within 2 hours randomly will there be any problem for her any pain in vagina or pain while walking .anything?
Her period time is gaping but she is not pregnant. And she has pain in her stomach. Sir please help use. She is my wife. What can I do now.
Hi, I m 32 years old female and have been suffering with irregular (late) period. Last time when it was 2 months late my Doc suggested me medrigest for 5days which resulted period. After some hormones test she told me that my prolactin level is high (~40) and she suggested cabergoline for one month (twice a week) and BlongF for 10 days. I have completed these courses but this time my period is again 1 month late. Now what to do?
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.
Over the years my period days have reduced from 5 days to 1.5 days. I got married 2 years back. Not wanting to get pregnant started taking pills in consultation with gynac. But within no time face was full of acne. So discontinued pills. Is it normal to have 1.5 days of medium bleeding with periods almost every time regular?
Hi, Just want to know is it normal if sperms are flowed out of vagina after sexual intercourse. I have often noticed sperms are flowed out of vagina after most of sexual intercourse is done by us.
My wife is suffering from white bleeding from past 8 months how can she prevent it. To reduce white bleeding? And please give suggestion of any tablet to prevent it.
Is It true that after having sex women becomes fat?, if yes, kindly advise as to how to control your fat and to remain healthy.
I am on Saheli, oral contraceptive pills since october and been taking it without missing any pill, I just want to know if I have sex, won't I get pregnant?
Doctor I'm age of 21 After my periods. I'M getting blood cramps n light bleeding till my next period date That means I need to keep sanitary or some cotton cloth everyday What is happening? Is it normal?
Hello doctor I have asked question but there was no reply, Ian planning for pregnancy from last 3 months but there is no positive result as I stay in sharja I have consulted a general doctor m2tone tablets for making my periods regular from 40 days to 30 days and she asked me to take Clomid 50 mg 2 times from 5th day of my periods to 7th day and she asked me to take folicum folic acid tablet, this month from 9th day after my period I am using ovulation kit but it's showing negative today is my 15th days till when you want me to use that kit and every day we are having sex can you please tell me for 31 days of periods when will I ovalute till when you want me to use that kit I badly want a baby.
Hi I i fall in love with an older lady tha me her age is 46 she is non muslim and my age is 23 and we marry without my parents permission but her parents allow her but my parents dint allow me they do not come to our house on our wedding we got married when returning home from the resort a mat came into her leg and sleep and fracture came into her leg after coming from hospital we went to our room we were in our wedding dress I take her to our room and make her sit on bed I change my dress she said please change my dress I feel shy to change she said do not shy I am your wife while changing she said me to takeout bra, underwear she said I want to sleep freely so I feel shy and when I was changing her underwear my penis got erected she saw that got erected and after I takeout her bra and she wear nightie which was transparent so my penis dint sit it was still erected so she saw that and hold my penis tightly I got shocked she said sorry we can not do sex so I said ok and she wants to give me a hand job and drink my sperm so I said no I will not show you my penis when your leg will get proper I will allow you on that day she said please I said no so we sleep it was an minor fracture it got healed in 15 days so on 15 day we went to room I hugged her from back start fucking during that I entered in wrong hole I do not know I put in wrong hole I was in full feeling so I can not stop she shouted very much I thought it is first day pain will happen she said me to stop but I dint stop so after I left sperm I got to know that I put wrong hole she should me very much and now she is not allowing me to do sex from 2 days.Please tell.
My wife's hsbag report of hepatitis b is positive and also she is pregnant but my report for same is negative or nonreactive. Can it affect to baby and can I do sex with her.
Had unprotected Sex, but consume iPill within 12 hrs. Periods were due on 25th of October and we had sex around 8 and took iPill and had unprotected on 21st and took iPill. She has not received her periods yet, is there any way to confirm? Pregnancy test would work or not at this time?
She is having some chest pain like for a period of time. It occurs time to time. I don't know whats happening. Is she having a gastric problem or what? I can't figure it out.
- do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.