Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SugunaYour feedback matters!
A new virus detected in brazilian country called zika virus which is related to newly born babies infact with mother. So please suggest me various precautions?
Sir, I am 21 years old. I am suffering from hair loss from three years and I had done masturbation 70 times in the age of 18 and 19 years old and then gradually decrease the masturbation. Now I had done masturbation 1 time in two weeks. So, any problem in future in sex with my partner and also my penis is light to curved now. Is sperm count is decreased due to masturbation and what can I do now?
I am married men. I don't know it's prob or condition but last night I was with my wife about to do sex but in initial stage my penis was very hard but when we started doing intercourse suddenly I felt my penis get soft and I was not able to enjoy it. This was 2nd time happened. In a year that's y I was little worried.
I have a pimples and black marks for more than 5 years it doesn't gone now im 22 same as before 17. What can I do?
I have very curved spinal. How to resolve it. I work mainly seating. So I got little bend. What can I do.
I am 28 years old male and I have Back pain from past few years and consulted doctors on the same and they said that I have only 4 bones which is attached to my tail bone where there should be 5 so kindly suggest me some ointment or tablets so that the pain reduces.
I have sore throat from past one week. Whenever I eat oily, spicy or chilled food, my throat becomes sore. N it lasts for long time. Kindly advise what can I do to get rid of it. Is there any home remedy?
I have straightened my hair twice. Have fast hair growth so my straight hair ends only 6months. Again got curly hair n straightened hairs turning into rough n dry hair. Please give some tips to get natural soft n silky hair.
I have low appetite. And in the morning I don't like to eat anything at all. And if I eat something forcefully. I fill like I am going to vomit. Please advise.
Suggest me about nutritional advice for enhance my reproduction system healthy or also advice me for better cognitive power or remember things.
I am having some hair problems like hair fall and some baldness. I have tried so many home remedies but I couldn't find any perfect solution for it. So, please help me to get rid of it.
How to use stronger syrup it is recommend for night fall and to decrease my sexual imagination my age is 17 years I am a male.
A few days back I have started to go for brisk walk. But from last two three days I feel like palpitations, is it something wrong with me.
Iam at 34 my hair started greying at the age of 18 for which iam coloring since then. Even my moustache also trnsforming from black to grey. Is there any chance to get back my natural black hair! kindly suggest me.
Hello sir my height is too short as compare to my age sir please help me give me best advise to increase my height. How to increase my height any solution or treatment or exercise.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
It helps if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
If you would like to schedule home sample pickup for book full body checkup, click here now.