Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SugunaYour feedback matters!
While intercourse I found the hardness of my penis is getting less please suggest the diet so that hardness can retain.
I am 30 years old unmarried, I have leucorreah for about 8-9 years , I have tried many things like ayurvedic, home remedy and allopathic but in vain. please advice what to do?
6 months back my mother had angioplasty operation(age 49) due to unstable angina. Recently while walking her feet swelled litter and had a stomach pain. Then she stopped walking after 2 days it back to normal. When she walks her feet swells again. Please guide me what to do ?
Hi. And he's 2 1/2 years old. He's studying PRE KG in there some school children health camp program should be conducted. In there one doctor said that he have a some problems in heart may be it will be a hole or some block" we are suffered. I will show some details of ECG report that they given HR: 102 bpm P Dur: 82 Ms. PR int: 110 Ms. QRS dur: 80 Ms. QT/QTC int: 300/392 Ms. P/QRS/T axis: 25/26/25 RV5/SV1 amp: 1.196/1.027 mV RV5+SV1 amp: 2.223 mV RV6/SV2 amp: 0.982/0.794 mV These r the details given by them. And they given a referral slip I Purpose of referral: CVS- Sgs murmur intricupid & RS- BAE + Pls anyone tell me clear solution we are afraid about this. Is there any risk? Or is there any serious problem? Can you tell anyone pls.
I am going to gym from past 7 months but still I don't found any changes in my weight and personality. Present my weight is 51kgs and my height is 5'4'(162.5cms)
My daughter is about 6 years old. She have hearing problem, as per bera test doctors says that the problem will be cleared as her age grown up. But I feel that her hearing ability is constantly getting down. Please give some suggestion. If you want to see beta test report please help.
Is there any permanent cure for cholinergic urticaria. In my case whenever there is change in temperature i.e. from hot to cold. Skin turns red, swollen and it starts getting itchy.
My friend was suffering from knock knees since 2 yrs. So what exercise she should do n whats its effect on health.
I have entire body neurofibroma nf 2 so what I will do for treatment still I am taking ayurvedic medicine and kapalbhanti please help?
I have black marks and lot of pimples eye under dark circle .I use many products but not use its using give to black skin .no clear on my face. I want whitening skin and clear face .wat should I do. Which cream I have use for permanent solution.
I have sperm leakage problem, Whenever I talk to my pheonce or watch porn, My penis starts jerking off little-little sperms.
There are many myths about diabetes, especially related to what you can eat and what you can’t. Lots of people think that diabetics shouldn’t eat sweets at all. This is not true. Similarly, all carbs and fats are not bad. A high protein diet is also not required and there are no special diabetic meals. So, what should you as a diabetic, eat to combat diabetes? Read on to find out:
- Low glycemic index foods: Complex carbs are best for you as they limit the amount of sugar released into your blood stream and are digested more slowly and prevent your body from releasing too much insulin. These are also called low GI foods as well as slow-release carbs and are also high in fibre. Processed carbs like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as sodas, packaged meals, and snacks must be junked. These are all called high glycemic index (GI) foods and spike your blood sugar.
- Manage sugar wisely: Diabetes doesn’t mean that you can’t eat sugar or desserts. It means you have to be smart with sugar, like
- Take smaller servings of your favourite desserts as they are best eaten in moderation.
- Reduce the sugar in your diet slowly rather than at once. This will give your taste buds some time to adjust, reducing sugar cravings.
- If you want to eat dessert, hold back on carbs in a meal. Balance out meals so that you don’t eat too many carb-heavy foods.
- Add some healthy fat to your diet, as it slows down the digestive process, which means that your blood sugar levels don’t spike as quickly.
- Eat sweets along with a meal and not alone: Sweets eaten alone can spike your blood sugar levels a lot.
- Don’t drink alcohol: Alcohol is full of calories and carbs and cocktails are loaded with sugar. Alcohol can interfere with diabetes medication and insulin, as well.
- Avoid junk, soft drinks, soda and juices: They are all packed with sugar.
- Avoid processed or packaged foods: These are loaded with hidden sugars. Eat food cooked at home.
- Remember high protein diets are not always good: Studies have shown that if you eat too much protein, especially animal protein, you may become insulin resistant. A healthy diet for diabetics includes protein, carbohydrates, and fats for the body to function properly.
- Eat more of these
- Healthy fats found in raw nuts, olive oil, fish oils, and flax seeds.
- Also eat more fruits and vegetables. Avoid juices.
- Eat more high fibre cereals.
- And avoid foods like
- Trans fats which means all deep-fried foods
- Fast foods, especially cakes, pastries, and chips
- Red meat
Remember, your overall eating patterns are very important. It’s also important to eat at regular intervals and avoid missing meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.