Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sudesh HegdeYour feedback matters!
Sir when should patient confirm that he was suffering from prostate enlargement please say me main symptoms.
Hi Doctor, My wife is suffering with breast itching from last two weeks at bed time, is this big issue or not, will you tell me any medicine for that. please reply me.
Hi, I am going to marry within 6 month. I think I have some sexual problem. 1st thing I think my penis size is too small to satisfy my wife. Its about 4 to 5 inch and now i'm at the age of 27 years. So can I enlarge my penis by medicines. One more thing my sex timing is too sort. I can not continue my erection for long time. Its too sort time. and now I also suffer from night falls.
How to control cholesterol and can we use sugar free powder for diabetes person is dat good for health.
Hi Sir/Madam, My uncle age around 60, he is suffering with motions. Like daily he went for motion like 10 times like that, already he was take endoscopic test for checking the internal. But no problem in the test. He suffering like that can you please suggest me the problem, which doctor we need to consult. Thanks in advance.
Here are some preventive measures that help keep to a minimum the risk of HIV infection and aids thus:
if operations scheduled time if you can get your own blood as preserved blood. This eliminates a possible infection by blood transfusion.
avoid resorting to medical care in developing countries involving blood or the use of syringes unless it is an absolute priority.
drug abusers who inject illicit drugs should use syringes for single use. They can get them in any big city for free.
avoid sharing with others razors, toothbrushes and other items that may come into contact with bodily fluids.
mother-child: the risk of transmission of infection by vhi in a positive mother can avoid practice one cesarean and giving up breastfeeding the baby.
safe sex avoids sexual practices that blood, semen or vaginal mucus secretion and / injured or diseased skin may come into contact with the couple. Always use condoms during sex. For oral sex, try not to get semen or vaginal fluid in the mouth.
also, avoid having sex with many different people. A monogamous relationship only provides reliable protection against HIV and aids if both have mutual trust and can talk openly about possible infidelities.
New studies have shown that infection with hpv (human papillomavirus) can promote HIV transmission through sexual intercourse. Therefore, preventing the corresponding hpv infection prevent the spread of HIV.
I am 66 years old & diabetic from last 2 years but under control. Kindly provide me diet chart for me ?
I have started a problem of urine infection again after years i'm a 30 years old women. Kindly suggest some medicine.
While fruits and vegetables may not always feel appetising, most people can’t keep away from sweets and desserts. Unfortunately, by doing this, we are harming ourselves. Processed sugars that go into making these desserts and sweets have a high calorific value and negligible amount of nutrients. For this reason, sugar is also known to have empty calories.
Here are a few more reasons you should stay away from sweets and start eating a healthier diet.
- It deposits fat cells in your liver: Processed sugar has a very high level of fructose in it. Unlike glucose, fructose, is not needed by the body. When we eat fructose, the body converts it into fat and deposits it in the liver. Over tie, these fat deposits can build up and trigger liver diseases.
- It makes the body resistant to insulin: Insulin is a hormone essential for the conversion of glucose into energy. However, eating excessive amounts of processed sugar can make the body resistant to insulin. This makes the pancreas produce excessive insulin, which further leads to elevated blood sugar levels. This can also trigger conditions like type II diabetes.
- It reduces immunity: Sugar causes inflammation, which reduces the efficacy of the immune system. It also raises blood pressure and keeps white blood cells from doing their job thus putting you at a higher risk of falling sick. By reducing your good cholesterol level, sugar also increases your risk of suffering from cardio vascular conditions such as heart attacks and strokes. Sugar has even been linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Sugar affects your sleep: Eating large amounts of sugar can cause stress and anxiety. It also keeps your body from relaxing and tenses the muscles. Thus, eating a sugary sack before going to bed can keep you tossing and turning and not allow you to have a good night’s sleep.
- Sugar causes weight gain: Weight loss is one of the most visible effects of cutting down sugar. By making your body resistant to insulin energy gets stored as fat instead of being used up. Sugar also makes the body resistant to leptin which is responsible for telling the brain when we’ve had enough to eat. This makes us eat more and more even though the stomach is full.
Additionally, sugar triggers the release of dopamine and is addictive. When combined these factors make a person consume more than is needed and causes conditions, such as obesity.